Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Help choose a 125 or 150cc bike!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Help choose a 125 or 150cc bike!

Aoa guys...

Help me decide which bike should I buy? My daily commute is 35+35 = 70kms... hence I need a bigger bike, currently I own a 2010 Yamaha Junoon which I shall be putting up for sale soon...

Since I have a busy schedule and long commute my preference is of a reliable bike, comfortable and trouble free. I have kept Junoon for 4yrs and what I hated the most was lack of after sales and mechanics resulting in huge time waste... since I now have a job, I don't afford time wastage...

Help me choose amongst the following bikes:

HONDA CG 125 CLASSIC.....102,500Rs
    HONDA CG DREAM..... 105,900Rs
    HONDA CG 125 DELUXE..... 124,000Rs

SUZUKI GS 150..... 119,500Rs

RAVI PIAGGIO STORM 125..... 112,000Rs

Im not a Honda fan... and I expect that very soon Atlas Honda is going to suffer from same fate as dyl... I think Honda Japan would take over and kick atlas out very soon... should I buy an atlas honda bike?

I personally like Ravi Piaggio a lot... but is it a trouble free bike? With good after sales? Or I would have to worry and run for claims and issues in my new bike? (Which kills the reliability part )

Has the quality of GS150 improved after the recent price hike? 119,500 is insane price for GS as per Suzuki's pricing history...

Expert opinions required: @vickytulla ? Others... plz pour feedback

Thnx!

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

raider is a pimped up sprintor just like pridor is a pimped up CD100 .. and yes Sprinter is way more powerful the any other 100cc class .. not sure how it performs in front of GD ... but I expect a head to head Dog fight.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai CG125 classic lay lo zindagi sakoon men ajaye gee kio itni mushkil mer parh rahay ho dost
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

4. 30-05-2014, 05:46 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

GD110 is ahead of Sprinter performance wise with less fuel efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    raider is a pimped up sprintor just like pridor is a pimped up CD100 .. and yes Sprinter is way more powerful the any other 100cc class .. not sure how it performs in front of GD ... but I expect a head to head Dog fight.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sahi baat hai ... ha ha hahhahah ha nahi tu confuse ho ker cd70 lay ker ghar ao ***

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Aur jab tak nahi letay thread lock kar do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bought bike guys... Alhamdolillah...

But had adventure of a life time... wait for an unbelievable story!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post

can't wait
    Congrats in advance

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congratulations!
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mubarik and MashAllah
    Waiting for story
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Whatever you have purchase, please accept my heartiest congratulations for it
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

phir apne kiya wohi kam hehehehe

congrats on your purchase

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please rename this thread to "My new Cg Dream"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So guys... I went to kausar motors this evening with my mamun and his driver...

He and infact my whole family wanted me to buy cg125 classic.. lol
    So he suggested me classic but i highlighted to him plus points of deluxe... after which he agreed upon deluxe!

We choose a black dlux... paid 124ks in cash, not even a penny discount given by them.. all seemed ok, i sat on my brand new bike and we headed towards the nearest petrol pump... i asked him to fill the tank to full, he was filling in.. my eyes were on the meter and DAMN... the next thing was petrol draining at high speed from beneath the petrol tank all over the hot engine!

It was a scary sight...
    I immediately parked my bike to a side, checked for any loose fuel pipe but dang... it was leaking as if had multiple leaks in it!!

I immediately called mamun.. he was following me in car, he sent in his driver for help who tried to collect fuel in bottles... meanwhile a crowd had gathered there... watching an expensive looking new applied for bike leaking fuel like hell!!

Mamun called the showroom... they said ok we are sending in our mechanic, soon a mechanic came in... he came with a pipe to collect fuel but by then the tank was empty... still luckily we saved most of the fuel...

2,3Ltrs was wasted...

Anyways the idiot mechanic wanted to kick start the bike and drive it to showroom... but we told him it was idiotic of him, this could set bike on fire as fuel was all over its engine...

Khair.. then those two guys from showroom agreed to push the bike with their cd70 back to showroom...

When we got back they had already removed its seat and tank off the bike and were saying that we are going to replace it... its tank was leak from where the fuel gauge is attached...

Me n mamun insisted no we don't need any operated bike, change this pathetic piece!

Upon a insisting a little they agreed... and gave us a new piece of black cg125 dlx... we checked it again n again completely, filled in the fuel we had till top and checked for leaks... all was ok but THEN........ we spotted its fuel gauge wasn't working!

Upon this B U L L S H I T.. we said g apko apka deluxe mubarik ho! Give us a simple cg125 classic!

The showroom guy was a humble old man and he agreed... he made a 3rd invoice and 3rd time prepared all documents for us and returned us our extra payment in full!! Showroom guy said sorry 2,3times to me... said it wasn't intentional at all... sometimes bad luck strikes..

Sigh... we came back, no drama with this one, it worked just fine.... InshAllah soon we'd receive number... im not driving it till then..

So I got what was in my naseeb.. and my showk for any kind of deluxe, storm or gs is over!! :s
    banda apni zid kar k mehnga bike ly aur phir yun zalil hoe is totally unacceptable!!

And a big slap on honda for selling its bike for 124,000Rs and with this sort of quality! Screw u hard atlas honda.... damn!! Asking 124Ksfor this ****! Im glad iv got a classic... thankGod...!

Damn... an adventurous, tiring day!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So he suggested me classic but i highlighted to him plus points of deluxe... after which he agreed upon deluxe!

We choose a black dlux... paid 124ks in cash, not even a penny discount given by them.. all seemed ok, i sat on my brand new bike and we headed towards the nearest petrol pump... i asked him to fill the tank to full, he was filling in.. my eyes were on the meter and DAMN... the next thing was petrol draining at high speed from beneath the petrol tank all over the hot engine!

It was a scary sight...
    I immediately parked my bike to a side, checked for any loose fuel pipe but dang... it was leaking as if had multiple leaks in it!!

I immediately called mamun.. he was following me, he sent in his driver for help who tried to collect fuel in bottles... meanwhile a crowd had gathered there... watching a new applied for bike leaking fuel like hell!!

Mamun called the showroom... they said ok we are sending in our mechanic, soon a mechanic came in... he came with a pipe to collect fuel but by then the tank was empty... still luckily we saved most of the fuel...

2,3Ltrs was wasted...

Anyways the idiot mechanic wanted to kick start the bike and drive it to showroom... but we told him it was idiotic of him, this could set bike on fire as fuel was all over its engine...

Khair.. then those two guys from showroom agreed to push the bike with their cd70 back to showroom...

When we got back they had already its seat and tanki off the bike and were saying that we are going to replace it... its tanky was leak from where the fuel gauge is attached...

Me n mamun insisted no we don't need any operated bike, change this pathetic piece!

Upon a little negotiation they agreed... and gave us a new piece of black cg125 dlx... we checked it again n again completely, filled in the fuel we had till top and checked for leaks... all was ok but THEN........ we spotted its fuel gauge wasnt working!

Upon this ********... we said g apko apka deluxe mubarik ho! Give us a simple cg125 classic!

The showroom guys was a humble ole man and he agreed... he made a 3rd invoice and 3rd time prepared all documents for us and returned us our extra payment in full!! Showroom guy said sorry 2,3times to me... said it wasnt intentional at all... sometimes badluck strike..

Sigh... we came back, no drama with this one, it worked just fine.... InshAllah soon we'd receive number... im not driving it till then..

So I got what was in my naseeb.. and my showk for any kind of deluxe, storm or gs is over!! :s
    banda apni zid kar k mehnga bike ly aur phir yun zalil hoe is totally unacceptable!!

Life is full of surprises
    But did not you go for CG Dream when you already made up your mind?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    Life is full of surprises
    But did not you go for CG Dream when you already made up your mind?
    Side bag attach nai hota, my prblm...
    mamun didnt like its shape.. (he likes classic only)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Haha, funny story. Sorry for your loss ( 2.3 Liters of petrol and an hour or so wasted )-
    Now, you are doing the exact same thing, which I mentioned before, the X and Y thing. You just got a bad piece, that's all.
    Even Porsche's catch fire
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Haha, funny story. Sorry for your loss ( 2.3 Liters of petrol and an hour or so wasted )-
    Now, you are doing the exact same thing, which I mentioned before, the X and Y thing. You just got a bad piece, that's all.
    Even Porsche's catch fire
    Im not going to buy any Porsche now.. m glad u mentioned
    im a paranoid now..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

khawari with new bike

aHL shouldnt unit test each and every bike for such prob

no excuse what so ever

man buying an expensive bike and its leaked . . . . . .

deluxe is comfortable to drive then CG125 classic or CG DREAM

It was a scary sight...

I immediately called mamun.. he was following me in car, he sent in his driver for help who tried to collect fuel in bottles... meanwhile a crowd had gathered there... watching an expensive looking new applied for bike leaking fuel like hell!!

2,3Ltrs was wasted...

When we got back they had already removed its seat and tank off the bike and were saying that we are going to replace it... its tank was leak from where the fuel gauge is attached...

Upon a insisting a little they agreed... and gave us a new piece of black cg125 dlx... we checked it again n again completely, filled in the fuel we had till top and checked for leaks... all was ok but THEN........ we spotted its fuel gauge wasn't working!

Upon this B U L L S H I T.. we said g apko apka deluxe mubarik ho! Give us a simple cg125 classic!

The showroom guy was a humble old man and he agreed... he made a 3rd invoice and 3rd time prepared all documents for us and returned us our extra payment in full!! Showroom guy said sorry 2,3times to me... said it wasn't intentional at all... sometimes bad luck strikes..

And a big slap on honda for selling its bike for 124,000Rs and with this sort of quality! Screw u hard atlas honda.... damn!! Asking 124Ksfor this ****! Im glad iv got a classic... thankGod...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by himmi_Pak View Post
    khawari with new bike

aHL shouldnt unit test each and every bike for such prob

no excuse what so ever

man buying an expensive bike and its leaked . . . . . .

deluxe is comfortable to drive then CG125 classic or CG DREAM
    Have not driven cg dream yet but i guess dlx is the most comfortable in its line up

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hehe honestly phir bhi mubarik ho :p and good luck. ride safely and enjoy it

hence it is proved that @vickytulla was right. hats off to you sir hehe

Sir apko PhD mubarik ho reverse psychology main Change your avatar and putt Dr. @vickytulla hahahahahhaa

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congrats again on your Brand new CG.
    Ride safe.
    Don't make the habbit of killing other bikes in drags now.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

User Tag List