Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 170
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Help choose a 125 or 150cc bike!

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Help choose a 125 or 150cc bike!

    Aoa guys...

    Help me decide which bike should I buy? My daily commute is 35+35 = 70kms... hence I need a bigger bike, currently I own a 2010 Yamaha Junoon which I shall be putting up for sale soon...

    Since I have a busy schedule and long commute my preference is of a reliable bike, comfortable and trouble free. I have kept Junoon for 4yrs and what I hated the most was lack of after sales and mechanics resulting in huge time waste... since I now have a job, I don't afford time wastage...

    Help me choose amongst the following bikes:

    HONDA CG 125 CLASSIC.....102,500Rs
    HONDA CG DREAM..... 105,900Rs
    HONDA CG 125 DELUXE..... 124,000Rs

    SUZUKI GS 150..... 119,500Rs

    RAVI PIAGGIO STORM 125..... 112,000Rs

    Im not a Honda fan... and I expect that very soon Atlas Honda is going to suffer from same fate as dyl... I think Honda Japan would take over and kick atlas out very soon... should I buy an atlas honda bike?

    I personally like Ravi Piaggio a lot... but is it a trouble free bike? With good after sales? Or I would have to worry and run for claims and issues in my new bike? (Which kills the reliability part )

    Has the quality of GS150 improved after the recent price hike? 119,500 is insane price for GS as per Suzuki's pricing history...

    Expert opinions required: @vickytulla ? Others... plz pour feedback

    Thnx!

    Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

  2. #141
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    Congrats again on your Brand new CG.
    Ride safe.
    Don't make the habbit of killing other bikes in drags now.

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Haha thanks! Ab tou qatal e aam hoga Cant wait to get my hands on my cg! Havent even driven it once yet... driver drove it back and now its with mamun at his showroom (used cars showroom) waiting for number plates...

    Hopefully gona get some decent number but perhaps it would be on monday!

    Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

  3. #142
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mabroooook. good choice bro. you will love riding it. waiting for the pics
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  4. #143
    PakWheeler Follow
    rehmatali1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    waiting for pics

  5. #144
    PakWheeler Follow
    rehmatali1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    Bought bike guys... Alhamdolillah...

    But had adventure of a life time... wait for an unbelievable story!

    Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk
    shukar hay

  6. #145
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,834
    Follows
    5
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=236182
    @MODS plz close this thread!

    Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

  7. #146
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post



    So I got what was in my naseeb.. and my showk for any kind of deluxe, storm or gs is over!! :s
    banda apni zid kar k mehnga bike ly aur phir yun zalil hoe is totally unacceptable!!
    that was the reason ... glad you saw it your self now you are well aware of it...
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  8. #147
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    that was the reason ... glad you saw it your self now you are well aware of it...
    But you said it only for Piaggio. Isn't it ironic that your claim of "A Honda Bike" have fallen apart? Except no one is realizing it for being too hypocrite. (no offense)
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  9. #148
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    But you said it only for Piaggio. Isn't it ironic that your claim of "A Honda Bike" have fallen apart? Except no one is realizing it for being too hypocrite. (no offense)

    that is so wrong... I may have said paiggio at few times becuase in end it was only paiggio he was falling for... dont make it up your self (hyprocracy yeah right !! look who is doing that (no offense off course) )

    but most of the time i asked him not to go for GS/RP as I already knew he will never be able to make it for a Deluxe as deluxe is a cursed bike it kill it self for sure so it can return back to factory after standing for a year at a show room .. no search for this sentance I said this many times on Pak wheels for deluxe.. (ab hyprocracy kahan gaye ?? men tu shru say anti Deluxe hon ? men tu road per Deluxe ko nahi chorata paiggio eats deluxe if you have even seen a deul b/w them)... so Chacha gee please dont make it your self ...


    and by the way I never used its slogan of "men tay honda he lasan" in any of my recommendation even I try to say it an "Atlas 125" bike instead of Honda but may be I have said a honda at some places but that is not wrong or invalid after all .. Honda is on the back of Atlas bikes in any case you have a problem with that .. who cares...

    but for nullifying your hyprocarcy I am quoting that I never used the phrase as you qouted above "A HONDA BIKE" most of these mesages were actually replies to you messages which you amy have forgot while you wrote this message :

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Option = CG125 Classic
    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Exactly deluxe ko dekh ker dil nahi kerta itnay paisy deney ko
    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    AHL showrooms whil going home......on Classic CG ...
    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    ..... CG with minimum price,........g.. AHL plant is mostly ..... the big placeboo effect of having a japani motor cycle is always there.
    Deluxe is like making a whole in your pocket,..........
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  10. #149
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    But you said it only for Piaggio. Isn't it ironic that your claim of "A Honda Bike" have fallen apart? Except no one is realizing it for being too hypocrite. (no offense)
    Sir easy ho jayen. Motorcycles hi hain. Hypocrisy bohat bari cheez hai. He gave him an honest mashwara (mashwara amanat hai), as logic told him to. Not everyone has the same logic/thought process

    Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app

  11. #150
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sir while we are discussing this look what message I am receiving and believe me he is not the only person who is facing this type of stupid problems in RP:

    [11:42:23 AM] Chaudaury007 - PW: yes
    [11:42:29 AM] Chaudaury007 - PW: and he takes care good
    [11:42:52 AM] Chaudaury007 - PW: he want shashka bike woh tu piaggio main wese he buhat hai
    [11:42:54 AM] Chaudaury007 - PW: hehe
    [11:433 AM] Chaudaury007 - PW: lekin sir aik baat confirm hai.
    [11:43:25 AM] Chaudaury007 - PW: even on 90+ that bike didn't have vibration :|
    [11:441 AM | Edited 11:443 AM] Chaudaury007 - PW: bhains ki dum meri piaggio tu 70 se uper jatay hain sari hilnay lag jati hai.
    Ravi has messed up with quality in new models...
    [11:57:32 AM] Waqar Ahmed: ha ha ha ha
    [11:57:49 AM] Waqar Ahmed: swap kerlo phir



    or abobi Ustaad ko yakken nahi hai ,... men tu inko yehi mashwara don ga lay ker dekh lien ..maza na aye tu paisa wapis ..

    PS. I have chages the name of the skype caller above as he will be reading this message in few minutes and laughing .. becuase he is so pissed off by RP ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    Sir easy ho jayen. Motorcycles hi hain. Hypocrisy bohat bari cheez hai. He gave him an honest mashwara (mashwara amanat hai), as logic told him to. Not everyone has the same logic/thought process

    Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  12. #151
    PakWheeler Follow
    angel82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    996
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    @abobobilly bhai. I have a request. Please come and have a ride on my bike. You'll know the fact what @vickytulla is talking about. and this is not only with my bike alone. This is for 13 model onwards. meanwhile look at the pic. this is only 3k driver 13 model RP look at the tank. how misaligned it is.Help choose a 125 or 150cc bike! -1424853

    They are decreasing quality with time. i have 12 model parked at my home. you can simple check the quality by knocking both models with your Ungal :p you'll know the difference

    I have driven 12 model, and three 13 models. . Visited 4 time factory of RP. Bike gone back to production but still it vibrate like hell. Even vickytulla bike has vibrations but not as much as my bike has. but that 12 model we were talking about in chat having zero vibration in tank and seat.

    I don't wanna argue I have a simple request please come and solve my RP issue even RP ceo wasn't able to solve and we'll have a dinner in a restaurant if able to solve the issue. You, me and @vickytulla. Open offer offer sir.

  13. #152
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    aik or dukhi atma agaye RP ki dasi hui ... while you were checking the black paiggio this saturday I was checking this one :
    Help choose a 125 or 150cc bike! -1424858

    added fiberglass fabricated tail and Deluxe mudgaurd as both spare part mil tu jatay hain but with 2moths notice ... ab itna wait kerna tu na wali baat he hai ... :/ ye tu Allah bhala keray Islam Sb. ka jinho nay khud bana shru ker dee hain cheezain ..



    Quote Originally Posted by angel82 View Post
    I have driven 12 model, and three 13 models. . Visited 4 time factory of RP. Bike gone back to production but still it vibrate like hell. Even vickytulla bike has vibrations but not as much as my bike has. but that 12 model we were talking about in chat having zero vibration in tank and seat.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  14. #153
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    O bhaiyo. Relax. You are doing exactly what i am babbling against. Criticizing ONE thing and tagging other as fine. The issues you are describing are also present in AHL's products as well. Yes i do fully agree on the point that AHL's network is widespread due to which it definitely has a upper hand on it. But from where i see it, you are never going to move forward with this attitude. And i bet you that AHL's monopoloy will NEVER be able to break this way.

    As for me, i am done with supporting AHL, even with all of its advantages. I'd gladly accept other bike's issues if it gives me a satisfaction for NOT supporting AHL. You know why? Because even supporting AHL and its products HAS NOT kept me from general zalalat with its products.

    As for buying a Piaggio, i have mentioned it before and i am mentioning it again. If i were to buy a new bike (if i could), i would've done that long ago. AND if I were to purchase a new bike for any of my siblings, it'll most certainly be a Piaggio.

    Oh and thanks for the offer @angel82, but I'll pass.

    ------

    There are lot of people who purchased GS150, spend a little more money on solving its issues and now they are like "living happily ever after". Before you bring in the argument "its a brand new bike, i just spend 1 Lac on it and i shouldn't need to spend more" then i hate to pop the cherry but EVERY new bike today (even if its AHL's product) require that ... in the form of new tyres and rims. Ofcourse not changing them will still work okay, but then it'll also hold true for the other instance i mentioned.
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  15. #154
    PakWheeler Follow
    angel82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    996
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    O bhaiyo. Relax. You are doing exactly what i am babbling against. Criticizing ONE thing and tagging other as fine. The issues you are describing are also present in AHL's products as well. Yes i do fully agree on the point that AHL's network is widespread due to which it definitely has a upper hand on it. But from where i see it, you are never going to move forward with this attitude. And i bet you that AHL's monopoloy will NEVER be able to break this way.

    As for me, i am done with supporting AHL, even with all of its advantages. I'd gladly accept other bike's issues if it gives me a satisfaction for NOT supporting AHL. You know why? Because even supporting AHL and its products HAS NOT kept me from general zalalat with its products.

    As for buying a Piaggio, i have mentioned it before and i am mentioning it again. If i were to buy a new bike (if i could), i would've done that long ago. AND if I were to purchase a new bike for any of my siblings, it'll most certainly be a Piaggio.

    Oh and thanks for the offer @angel82, but I'll pass.

    ------

    There are lot of people who purchased GS150, spend a little more money on solving its issues and now they are like "living happily ever after". Before you bring in the argument "its a brand new bike, i just spend 1 Lac on it and i shouldn't need to spend more" then i hate to pop the cherry but EVERY new bike today (even if its AHL's product) require that ... in the form of new tyres and rims. Ofcourse not changing them will still work okay, but then it'll also hold true for the other instance i mentioned.
    We are doing the same??? not at all sir.
    You don't know me may be i am the bigger hatter of AHL than you.
    I put my 100k to a product to support it due to its feedback and previous owner's satisfaction but what are they doing? decreasing tank thikness and quality. Then whats the difference?
    The reason of these long post and wasting our precious is simple as on above post someone said mashwara amanat hota hai tu yeh na ho ke humari tareefain sun sun ke or log bhi lete rahayn baad without knowing the known issue and these should be addressed.


    Small issues can be solved but this kind of issues in frame and material thickness are cursed :| can't be resolved.


    So you are passing by my request of solving my RP issue thats not a good response

  16. #155
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angel82 View Post
    mashwara amanat hota hai tu yeh na ho ke humari tareefain sun sun ke or log bhi lete rahan
    thats why I dont give meshwara ye manufacturer quality decrease kerty ja rahay hain .. or hum bilwaja inkay liye bad naam hotay phirain ...
    @ABObi I agree with you on not suporting AHL I also would go for some other ride.. auto ko mashwara sirf isliye diya tha kio k uski situation per AHL k ilawa kisi or bike nay pora nahi utarna tha.. ager uski jaga aap ny CG bechi hoti tu 100% mene paiggio ka panga lenay ko kehna tha ....
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  17. #156
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angel82 View Post
    We are doing the same??? not at all sir.
    You don't know me may be i am the bigger hatter of AHL than you.
    I put my 100k to a product to support it due to its feedback and previous owner's satisfaction but what are they doing? decreasing tank thikness and quality. Then whats the difference?
    The reason of these long post and wasting our precious is simple as on above post someone said mashwara amanat hota hai tu yeh na ho ke humari tareefain sun sun ke or log bhi lete rahayn baad without knowing the known issue and these should be addressed.


    Small issues can be solved but this kind of issues in frame and material thickness are cursed :| can't be resolved.


    So you are passing by my request of solving my RP issue thats not a good response
    You wouldnt have that masla with an AHL bike. Tell me one forum member who's having these quality issues with his Cg or CD70. Thats right, yahan kam log atay hen laken jo GS ya RP owners hen they all report some kind of issues. Think what the masses will be facing if a small portion of the buyers have so much problems:-) cheers

    Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app

  18. #157
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I think ... sir gee man lowa gal oh kali de nal wata lawo!

    Quote Originally Posted by angel82 View Post
    So you are passing by my request of solving my RP issue thats not a good response
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  19. #158
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Sir while we are discussing this look what message I am receiving and believe me he is not the only person who is facing this type of stupid problems in RP:

    [11:42:23 AM] Chaudaury007 - PW: yes
    [11:42:29 AM] Chaudaury007 - PW: and he takes care good
    [11:42:52 AM] Chaudaury007 - PW: he want shashka bike woh tu piaggio main wese he buhat hai
    [11:42:54 AM] Chaudaury007 - PW: hehe
    [11:433 AM] Chaudaury007 - PW: lekin sir aik baat confirm hai.
    [11:43:25 AM] Chaudaury007 - PW: even on 90+ that bike didn't have vibration :|
    [11:441 AM | Edited 11:443 AM] Chaudaury007 - PW: bhains ki dum meri piaggio tu 70 se uper jatay hain sari hilnay lag jati hai.
    Ravi has messed up with quality in new models...
    [11:57:32 AM] Waqar Ahmed: ha ha ha ha
    [11:57:49 AM] Waqar Ahmed: swap kerlo phir



    or abobi Ustaad ko yakken nahi hai ,... men tu inko yehi mashwara don ga lay ker dekh lien ..maza na aye tu paisa wapis ..

    PS. I have chages the name of the skype caller above as he will be reading this message in few minutes and laughing .. becuase he is so pissed off by RP ...
    Vicky bhai. U know im starting my career, and when i come to think of it, ill have absolutely no time to deal with these kind of annoying issues. Like i said, AHL charges more because of the insane network it has, and the convenience it gives its users:-) thats a big thing, after sales support is alone in justifying costs. Im still on my sprinter( 15k KM done in 1.5 years and no issues Alhamdulillah). But next bike i plan is cg dream, as im a little afraid of the classic's theft rate here:-)

    Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app

  20. #159
    PakWheeler Follow
    hax0r-l30's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    From all your point em getting a point and the point is that first companies ( In start ) they work for brand building by providing good product at low costs. But here when a company is done with brand building than they starts picking up the cream from market in form of higher profits and lower quality products as Honda did and i think Piaggio has started doing the same as the big decline in the Honda products in Pak started after 2007 ( correct me if em wrong) and Piaggio did this after 2012 and here the thing is we should support New company or product in our country but it doesn't mean we should neglect decline in quality this because it causes Monopoly. Their users are complaining because they have felt this and it doesn't mean that we are hating Piaggio the main point here is that they have to work even harder in order to compete and a loyal customer cannot bear the decline in the product.
    Hope u understood wat i wanted to say " Although Piaggio is my favorite but decline in its quality is not bearable as its quality was higher at 85 K and now on 112K price there should be more betterment in their quality. If Piaggio will also start giving lowwer quality products at higher rates than there will be no difference b/W AHL and RP. They should work more harder on the quality of product (Total Quality Management) "
    Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    O bhaiyo. Relax. You are doing exactly what i am babbling against. Criticizing ONE thing and tagging other as fine. The issues you are describing are also present in AHL's products as well. Yes i do fully agree on the point that AHL's network is widespread due to which it definitely has a upper hand on it. But from where i see it, you are never going to move forward with this attitude. And i bet you that AHL's monopoloy will NEVER be able to break this way.

    As for me, i am done with supporting AHL, even with all of its advantages. I'd gladly accept other bike's issues if it gives me a satisfaction for NOT supporting AHL. You know why? Because even supporting AHL and its products HAS NOT kept me from general zalalat with its products.

    As for buying a Piaggio, i have mentioned it before and i am mentioning it again. If i were to buy a new bike (if i could), i would've done that long ago. AND if I were to purchase a new bike for any of my siblings, it'll most certainly be a Piaggio.

    Oh and thanks for the offer @angel82, but I'll pass.

    ------

    There are lot of people who purchased GS150, spend a little more money on solving its issues and now they are like "living happily ever after". Before you bring in the argument "its a brand new bike, i just spend 1 Lac on it and i shouldn't need to spend more" then i hate to pop the cherry but EVERY new bike today (even if its AHL's product) require that ... in the form of new tyres and rims. Ofcourse not changing them will still work okay, but then it'll also hold true for the other instance i mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by angel82 View Post
    We are doing the same??? not at all sir.
    You don't know me may be i am the bigger hatter of AHL than you.
    I put my 100k to a product to support it due to its feedback and previous owner's satisfaction but what are they doing? decreasing tank thikness and quality. Then whats the difference?
    The reason of these long post and wasting our precious is simple as on above post someone said mashwara amanat hota hai tu yeh na ho ke humari tareefain sun sun ke or log bhi lete rahayn baad without knowing the known issue and these should be addressed.


    Small issues can be solved but this kind of issues in frame and material thickness are cursed :| can't be resolved.


    So you are passing by my request of solving my RP issue thats not a good response
    Kbhi 0nline aa0 na khushboo lga kay

  21. #160
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    gemini85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    NEED HELP I WANT TO BUY A NEW BIKE
    1) FUEL EFFICIENT 2) COMFORTABLE 3) 100/110cc CATEGORY.
    I M STUCK BETWEEN PRIDOR AND RAIDER. WHICH BIKE PERFORM WELL ON LONG ROUTES HILLY TERRAIN IN TERMS OF COMFORT AND POWER.
    Man's heart away from nature becomes hard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •