1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Brought CG Dream

Mashallah have brought CG dream 125.. First in Hyderabad, n maybe first in Pakwheels Only 16km done and I'm loving it.. The bikes reached in morning to HYD and i brought in evening

Attached Images Attached Images         

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Yes Turab bhai i have bought new bike CD70
    and what Ammar brother saying mistake YES it can be called
    as mistake but i never knew 70cc is written as my next bike
    i was expecting a higher cc bike but unfortunately fate did not
    allow me to buy bigger bike Well Hoping For The Best In Future
    InshAllah will upgrade to 125cc bike in future or 100cc bike as 70's
    are not able to give me the pleasurable ride they are good according
    to their category but i person like me who have driven deluxe & last bike pridor
    its hard for me to keep an CD70 bike

Turab bhai can you kindly tell me how much showroom owners are offering you for your bike?
    if you don't want to share here than kindly pm me
    and 2nd let me curse the bstard showroom owners who call these bikes plastic bike but give
    very little amount for it but when you go & buy same bike from them they will say bhai
    eski barhi demand hai

Yaar in this country its very hard people mindset will change soon
    it may take one more century or alteast half century to change their mindset
    well i am happy alteast in recent years we have some thing different or some
    different stylish looking comfortable bikes as compare to past from decades & decades
    it was same CG & CD with same style almost none change just sticker change every year

Our biggest hope is yamaha they might do some thing beyond ordinary lets see people
    are saying they are completely ready to launch bikes in 2015
    Bro congratz. But i can assure cd -70 is worst now quality and performance wise its 0 :-) kindly share a review

RAMADAN KAREEM
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by turab_ali_malik View Post
    Thank u amjad bhai .. umm yea pridor had much better built quality them CG dream.. i went to few dealers to know how much it will go now? He said "Don't sell now otherwise you will face a good loss.. plastic bikes hav less resale " Khan bhai sold it in a very good price but it's totally diff in HYD market .. i was not using forums for lil while so amjad bhai did u brought any bike?

Sent from my SM-N900 using PW Forums mobile app
    Turab bhai
    No posts by u regarding cg dream?
    Seems that u r not using pw now a days

Sent from my LT29i using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congratulation.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you .. Farhan bhai I have crossed 1100km.. still no fault in ne part except that visor thing.. my mirrors got stolen from parking (common thing in Hyd).. Farhan bhai one ques from you ,when i ride I dont have problem regarding rear shocks etc but if any of my friend sitting in back find these shocks very hard and uncomfortable so when ever u ride in two , do ask opinion of him !

Sent from my SM-N900 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Turab bhai if they are soft when driving single & hard while pillion rider than i think its good
    as pridor has very soft shocks they are best for single driving but becomes uncomfortable when
    pillion rider sits which ruins whole pleasure of bike so its better to have strong shocks as compare
    to soft one's and the one thing that i had observed in CG Dream shocks their spring is loose from one
    end & tight from other end i guess tight from top so what i & my friend who was with me also thought
    same i think they are designed in such way that they will be soft with light weight & will become hard
    with heavy weight CG dreams shocks looked very soft to me as i was pushing it from rear they were
    working with ease which was telling they are soft shocks but when we focused on spring of shock
    this looked different to us & we guessed this they will perform soft with light weight & hard with heavy weight
    i had sat on rear seat of CG Dream when i had went on small test drive of CG Dream they shocks absorbers which
    i was expecting to be soft did not feel soft & they seemed to be working hard

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Turab bhai if they are soft when driving single & hard while pillion rider than i think its good
    as pridor has very soft shocks they are best for single driving but becomes uncomfortable when
    pillion rider sits which ruins whole pleasure of bike so its better to have strong shocks as compare
    to soft one's and the one thing that i had observed in CG Dream shocks their spring is loose from one
    end & tight from other end i guess tight from top so what i & my friend who was with me also thought
    same i think they are designed in such way that they will be soft with light weight & will become hard
    with heavy weight CG dreams shocks looked very soft to me as i was pushing it from rear they were
    working with ease which was telling they are soft shocks but when we focused on spring of shock
    this looked different to us & we guessed this they will perform soft with light weight & hard with heavy weight
    i had sat on rear seat of CG Dream when i had went on small test drive of CG Dream they shocks absorbers which
    i was expecting to be soft did not feel soft & they seemed to be working hard
    Progressive shocks springs can behave such a way i.e. being soft on lighter loads and stiff on heavy loads. Its very good thing if these progressive shocks springs are being used in new cg-125 dream.
    Plz can any body tell whats the price of a new pair of cg-125 dream shocks. I may use it in my old cg-125.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

User Tag List