Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By jadoon1992_vxlimited
  • 1 Post By Automotorsport_Lover
  • 2 Post By hidalgo
  • 1 Post By waqas18
  • 1 Post By aximaxim

Thread: The Unpopularity of the DYL YD125 Sport Euro II - WHY ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default The Unpopularity of the DYL YD125 Sport Euro II - WHY ?

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته all,
    Guys, PakWheelers have said little and worst abt YD125, KHI LHR ISL citizens all are bike lovers with money in the bag (yaar lakh rupe kharch krne wale to buhat hain hamare bare shehron me)

still none went for YD125 ! or very few.

It all started in my mind when day before yesterday ( The day BHAI got busted lol) I saw a strictly burqaa posh YD125. I could hardly guess the bike under cover. His owner was rushing to get going ASAP. I started inquiring him and he may be thought I will snatch his bike lol

Same day in that rush i was able to see atleast 4 other UD100s (in blue and red and black of course) which I think is not a popular bike at all. How come YD125 remain so unpopular ? Or is this only stats in KARACHI

Like when I went to Lahore 2 months ago, I was not able to see alog of GS 150s. Honda to hr jaga hee nazar aatee hai lol. I remained in Gulberg II Lahore and could hardly see 1 - 2 GS150s. RP125 nazar aayee thee but very few GS 150s

I hope some day I will know the real reason, perhaps no marketing at all by the chineese DYLs

ALSO one thing I noted. The YD125 shown on Yamaha's website seems HUGE (atleast tall as GS150) however it was same height as my UD100 ?!? This is really disappointment, I mean it should have looked something more than the the China bike
    Currently riding a Unique 100, also riding big b's suzuki gs 150 [too heavy ]
    Which 1 better Honda 125 or Suzuki GS 150 ? Next ride - Suzuki GD110

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

actually the issue is that honda is a tested bike so very few people go for other brands and want to spend their money on them. the issue with yd125 was that, k launch krte he they demanded 105000 and this is not how things go. when a cg costs 102000 and a yd 125 for 105000 tou kon le ga phir? they should atleast keep the price in such a bracket that people get attracted towards it. plus most companies here run after some time and then 1 lakh rupees ki bike k parts kahan se milen ge? when i bought a suzuki in 2011, same was the case with it. 1 2 bikes nazar atien thean that also after a week. but now because 0f installments and popularity we see many suzuki bikes on the road. same is the case with piaggio. we see it very less but it is a beautiful bike. yd is very small, especially for the tall people. and with a high price tag, thats why very few people were willing to spend their hard earned money on it because 1 lakh is not a small amount
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Problem with yd125 is yamaha backing out from dyl.. and aftr that what happened to all dyl products specially yd 70 dhoom... right now dhoom is the worst chonda bike... it has gazillions of problems... exteme rust issue, engine failures shocks claims and what not!

Dyl is a total wreck and a mess... its downfall started with the launch on dhoom and now its completely derailed... no quality and quality control whatsoever...

With such a poor brand name.. nobody wants to invest in dyl 125... it is said to be a slower bike (9bhp) engine, in a heavier body (correct me if m wrong)

And then by offering a disk.. they thought they could price it against deluxe...

Over confidence has absolutely killed dyl...! The saith did not listen to what yamaha was planing... he was too interested in having a Yd70... decided to part ways with yamaha and that was the dooms day for dyl...

They are still ridiculously pricing their products same as before... thinking they could fool people! They used the words on their website "dyl went through an IMAGE TRANSFORMATION WHERE IT RENAMED ITSELF TO DYL" they tried to hide at best that yamaha is no more on their backs...

All sincere yamaha dealers and mechanics left yamaha long ago due to bad sales and shitty products made by company...

Later models of Junoon for example had a factory fault related to its crankshaft which in result ruined its connecting rod and piston much more before time...

But company did nothing to rectify it.. they themselves twice fiddled with the crankshaft design... just to lower its manufacturing cost...

The original Indonesian yamaha T110 crypton The Unpopularity of the DYL YD125 Sport Euro II - WHY ? - 20135C025C135Cbikepics 2515598 full had a very good crank design, it was once changed with permission of YMC japan... and once again after they left it!

Right now... dyl has not paid many months salaries to its employees... workers hardly go to work... theres no work, no sales and the company shall be soon closed!

Its not capable of maintaining its sales on these prices with faulty products... without ymc name behind them!

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maqk View Post
    السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته all,
    Guys, PakWheelers have said little and worst abt YD125, KHI LHR ISL citizens all are bike lovers with money in the bag (yaar lakh rupe kharch krne wale to buhat hain hamare bare shehron me)

still none went for YD125 ! or very few.

It all started in my mind when day before yesterday ( The day BHAI got busted lol) I saw a strictly burqaa posh YD125. I could hardly guess the bike under cover. His owner was rushing to get going ASAP. I started inquiring him and he may be thought I will snatch his bike lol

Same day in that rush i was able to see atleast 4 other UD100s (in blue and red and black of course) which I think is not a popular bike at all. How come YD125 remain so unpopular ? Or is this only stats in KARACHI

Like when I went to Lahore 2 months ago, I was not able to see alog of GS 150s. Honda to hr jaga hee nazar aatee hai lol. I remained in Gulberg II Lahore and could hardly see 1 - 2 GS150s. RP125 nazar aayee thee but very few GS 150s

I hope some day I will know the real reason, perhaps no marketing at all by the chineese DYLs

ALSO one thing I noted. The YD125 shown on Yamaha's website seems HUGE (atleast tall as GS150) however it was same height as my UD100 ?!? This is really disappointment, I mean it should have looked something more than the the China bike
    mere BHAI yamaha ne aisi chawal k abhi nahi mari , the real yamaha bikes are still popular among their users and they are keeping them
    legend will revive soon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hmm

thanks for the comments and participations first of all

secondly we all know DYL is no YAMAHA Jaan, Korea Taiwan whatever
    Our market is already the "Naam Japani, Bike China" whether it be Atlas Honda, Ravi Piaggio, Pak Suzuki whatever

Yaar baat sirf itnee nahi hai k ye chinaa hai wo to saaree hee hain, AND rightfully said by the HorsePower guy (sorry yaar tera naam nahi pata mujhe ) k bhai ab to mercedes audi bhee china me cheap labour k liye factories khole bethee hain

jb sb china hain to DYL me aisee kyaa buraayee hai ?

jadoon brother i disagree with u k Honda se mehngi nikali hai is liye pit gayee , no dear, poor recent quality history can be a factor

more comments are most welcome,

one more thing I wanted to know by creating this thread is, IS THERE NO YD125 OWNER AT PAKWHEEs WHO CAN SHARE THE REAL TRUE EXPERIENCE OF THIS specific BIKE ???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    mere BHAI yamaha ne aisi chawal k abhi nahi mari , the real yamaha bikes are still popular among their users and they are keeping them
    paa g real Yamaha ki kaun baat kr rahaa hai wo to bs ab aap import he krwaa skty ho bahar se thodaa common sense bhee istemaal karo naa thread pe likhaa hai DYL, naraaz nahi honaa

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar hamari taraf DYL ka showroom tha.. jb YD125 launch hui thi us k kuch din k bad se ek blue YD125 wahan khari nazar ati thi... 20-25 din pehle wo bhi ghayeb hogai or ab us show room per DYL Dhoom 1 hai baqi super star super power etc ki 70cc 100 cc khari hain...

or road pe 2 bar nazar aye... blue dekhne me to boht achi lag rahi thi... baqi performance wise nahi pata... mjhe to height me GD se bhi choti lagi thi jb me YD k barabar me khara tha...
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes its short in height, not much noticable even in fornt of my UD100, seems DYL waqai me chawalen maar rahe hain

STILL WAITING FOR ANY USER TO SHARE HIS EXPERIENCE

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question Help plz

Yr firstly im new to pakwheels and also a rookie !! so ..... what i wanted to ask was that is Yd 125 preferable over Ud 100 of unique and what are the fuel consumption's of both bikes ??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Baba its unpopular bcoz its over priced! Reduce the price to match chinese 125 clones and its sale will surely pick up.
    DYL is not that big of a brand to command prices as high as suzuki or honda.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List