84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My new CG Dream - Power Machine

After selling my Pridor, I have bought CG Dream today.
    Will share experience later. -updated 7-7-2014-
    My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1442589My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1442590My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1428272My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1428273My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1428274my new cg dream  power machine -1428275My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1428277My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1428278my new cg dream  power machine -1428279

I drove it only 10 kms today. Being new bike, sound is very good.
    I miss the height of pridor. It is lower than pridor.
    Meter is cool.
    And thank God no 2nd gear Katak sound. All gears are very soft.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes its easy you just require one good quality screw driver and 10mm T handle type tool
    first below remove the 10mm size bolts using t handle they are a bit difficult to access but
    fix the tool and use a bit of force they will open than you can rotate them out with hand
    while tight them do not tight them too much first you can screw them in with hand
    than just use one final turn with tool with some force so they are tight do not tight any of bolt
    too much as it will loose them

after removing these below 10mm bolts remove two top screws give opposite support hold with
    one hand to visor and remove bolts use screw driver which is fixing screws when bottom bolts
    are removed visor is on top bolts only so while removing as i said give support of one hand to visor
    this will ease removing them and also keep safe visor from falling down

after 4 bolts are moved headlight is opened remove the headlight switch just pull it out
    try not to use your force above on holder as it will move the support which is holding bulb
    and its holder in fix place so if support is moved bulb will change its position one time this thing
    happened after fixing everything at night i noticed bulb throw is not right so again opened visor
    and reset the bulb position same mistake mechanic had also done as my bikes visor is opened
    2-3 times as i was trying to find out solution for visor noise

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Yes its easy you just require one good quality screw driver and 10mm T handle type tool
    first below remove the 10mm size bolts using t handle they are a bit difficult to access but
    fix the tool and use a bit of force they will open than you can rotate them out with hand
    while tight them do not tight them too much first you can screw them in with hand
    than just use one final turn with tool with some force so they are tight do not tight any of bolt
    too much as it will loose them

after removing these below 10mm bolts remove two top screws give opposite support hold with
    one hand to visor and remove bolts use screw driver which is fixing screws when bottom bolts
    are removed visor is on top bolts only so while removing as i said give support of one hand to visor
    this will ease removing them and also keep safe visor from falling down

after 4 bolts are moved headlight is opened remove the headlight switch just pull it out
    try not to use your force above on holder as it will move the support which is holding bulb
    and its holder in fix place so if support is moved bulb will change its position one time this thing
    happened after fixing everything at night i noticed bulb throw is not right so again opened visor
    and reset the bulb position same mistake mechanic had also done as my bikes visor is opened
    2-3 times as i was trying to find out solution for visor noise

Thanx a lot amjad bhai for detailed procedure.
    Will try whenever got time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

User Tag List