Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: bike question regarding registration/customs etc...?

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    bigmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gazojak
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default bike question regarding registration/customs etc...?

    So guys, I've seen some used bikes that the owners say have complete documents and are registered but are not custom paid. So my question is, how come they've got it registered without paying customs ? Is a NCP bike illegal ? If I buy such a bike and get stopped at a checkpoint, can something go wrong?

    Also, if the bike's custom has not been paid, can it be paid or is it possibly illegal for ever....?

  2. #21
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmaster View Post
    unlike you I don't buy and sell smuggled illegal non custom paid goods.
    Still searching for NCP bike and ways to make it legal.. lol lol lol .. I can see the level of frustration. Dont worry it will go with time

    And btw .. You seriously need a English tutor. I can't really help the mindset if people believe stuff from china is smuggled. Laughing hard

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    bigmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gazojak
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Still searching for NCP bike and ways to make it legal.. lol lol lol .. I can see the level of frustration. Dont worry it will go with time

    And btw .. You seriously need a English tutor. I can't really help the mindset if people believe stuff from china is smuggled. Laughing hard
    Im not searching for an NCP bike. 50% of bikes on PW ads are NCP. Im looking for a CBR250RH (MC17) that is custom paid, legal and in decent condition. Else there is one that is NCP and I was just asking PWers if it can be legalized. I asked the seller if it could be legalized, he said most people just use NCP bikes as it is...So I came here to ask how come he has it registered without paying customs. If you know the answer then do.

    Also, NATO maal from Quetta that you sell is even worse that non-custom paid, its stolen.

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    7thgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,918
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Discussion went off topic up there..
    Anyways, show rooms for bigger bikes at Lahore are Bashi Motorsports at Faisal town, Xtreme motors at Macleod road, Will Bikes and Must Bikes in Defence, that i have heard of.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    bigmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gazojak
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    Discussion went off topic up there..
    Anyways, show rooms for bigger bikes at Lahore are Bashi Motorsports at Faisal town, Xtreme motors at Macleod road, Will Bikes and Must Bikes in Defence, that i have heard of.
    okay...but bashi sport guy only imports recent models and sells them...I dont think he deals in locally used ones...

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Xtreme Motor Sports have locally used models up for sale no idea about prices and models you have to search through Mcleod Road many other local dealers have parked for sale heavy bikes as well.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  7. #26
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmaster View Post
    Im not searching for an NCP bike. 50% of bikes on PW ads are NCP. Im looking for a CBR250RH (MC17) that is custom paid, legal and in decent condition. Else there is one that is NCP and I was just asking PWers if it can be legalized. I asked the seller if it could be legalized, he said most people just use NCP bikes as it is...So I came here to ask how come he has it registered without paying customs. If you know the answer then do.Also, NATO maal from Quetta that you sell is even worse that non-custom paid, its stolen.
    Ohh.. Leave it. You have been deceived your whole life than. And frankly speaking the level of intellect oozing there forbids me to stop this pea-brained discussion.


    You see, i dont even care what burger molvi's like you think. This thing is long in pakwheels about "Stolen Nato Maal" and i literally laugh. You have yet to see the whole new world after CBR250RH. Anyways, iam always available for counselling.

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    bigmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gazojak
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Ohh.. Leave it. You have been deceived your whole life than. And frankly speaking the level of intellect oozing there forbids me to stop this pea-brained discussion.


    You see, i dont even care what burger molvi's like you think. This thing is long in pakwheels about "Stolen Nato Maal" and i literally laugh. You have yet to see the whole new world after CBR250RH. Anyways, iam always available for counselling.
    this bike is different.

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    7thgear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,918
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I think Bashi can manage a bit older model for you as well, I sometimes see older models standing there. Maybe some of his friends might be selling one.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    bigmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gazojak
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bump......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •