73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Black Animal ( Deluxe )

After selling CG Dream in 97K I've bought DELUXE once again, this time I've modified it with sprockets, Bigger CDI Unit of CG 125, replaced it's carburetor with CG 125 Classic's carburetor but bike started missing at higher RPM's ( I thought CG is faster than Deluxe so there might be some role of Carburetor in it but I was wrong Deluxe Carburetor has 15 Jet Carb while CG Euro 2 & CG Dream has 14 Jet Carb so I put back Deluxe Carb on it and now bike is Okay ) it is performing awesome and reaching top speed of 118km/h. Before modification it hardly achieve 95km/h. I didn't did any kind of running/break-in operation to the bike, just bought it and punished it at the spot and it is doing well. Let me gather all the modifications at one place

1. Front & Rear Sprockets changed with CG Euro2 sprockets ( gear ratio of bike increased with this, 5th gear is now effective to bike and gives engine power of 1 complete gear, before changing sprockets 5th gear only provide rest to the engine, Bike's Vibration is reduced to a surprising limit )

2. Bigger CDI unit installed in it ( bike is receiving full current now, RPM is reaching at it's top 11 in all gears now )

3. Chrome Muffler installed ( Bike is throwing it's exhaust with full pressure outside )

4. Iridium plug installed ( Bike is not breaking current at top speeds even )

5. Removed foam from it's Air Filter ( Bike is getting extra air blow in the filter )

Similar Threads:
    Attached Images Attached Images                
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khanthegr8 View Post
    Deluxe is more comfortable than CG Classic, It is a bit lazy than CG Classic but I've unlocked my Deluxe power by doing some modifications
    Congrats bro
    Its more than animal - its beast :-)
    Btw @ how much u got it?

Sent from my LT29i using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iftikhar88 View Post
    deluxe lazy u mean its acceleration is lower than cg 125?
    Yes It don't have sharp/quick pick up like CG Power Plus

Quote Originally Posted by iftikhar88 View Post
    And dear why u punished the bike without brake in period. you dont believe in break in period or did the factory engineer told u that break in is not necessary
    It is my own personal experience of 15 years that a bike ( which is Okay in factory settings ) will give it's 100% right in the beginning thus no need for running/break-in operation, I've tried every brand bike Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda all road bike models and noticed very cleanly that thing.Let me explain a bit briefly Suppose i got a bike and did run-in operation of it and after completing the process of 1000kms checked it's performance on my harsh & severe tests which i do on every bike regarding Top Speed, Pick up and Vibrations bike touched 90km/h on the other hand I grabbed the bike out of my showroom and took it upto it's best ( top speed ) bike went on 95km/h ... So this shows there is not much difference in run-in or break in operation ( maybe some people didn't agreed to me but i just shared my experience
    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    oh that is surprise KhanBhai many congrats
    kindly please tell what size sprockets you have changed too
    and what about stock CDI unit of deluxe its an expensive bike
    and bigger bike how come its CDI is less in performance as compare to CG
    kindly share whats difference between two is it only size difference

I am really glad to see finally you getting maximum performance out of deluxe
    seems like these two modification have worked great for you

KhanBhai what do you think? does all deluxe's are locked & by this modification we
    can unlock their performance
    Deluxe has front 15 teeth Sprocket and rear 43 teeth sprocket, I changed these with CG PowerPlus Sprockets which has front 14 teeth sprocket & rear 38 teeth sprocket, this reduced vibration to a surprising limit in the bike

CDI unit of Deluxe is even smaller in size as compared to CG, obviously it do not throw full current to the Plug/coil, this is the main thing by which company has locked it's power, Bigger CDI Unit was used in CG until 2005 ( Smaller front Hub/thin spokes version of CG ) at stock CDI unit bike reaches top speed of 90 hardly and RPM is at 9 rather it should be at 11 ( should produce full current ) but it fails to do so so if you change CDI unit RPM is at it's maximum performance

Yes by doing these simple modifications Deluxe can be unlocked at it's power

In the end I'd like to tribute my Black Animal by using CG words Maximum Power Maximum Performance

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
    So can a deluxe carb be fitted to Classic CG or Dream?
    No It can't be, neither Deluxe Carb can be fittied to CG both have jet size difference
    Deluxe has 15 jet carb while CG has 14 jet carb
    If you change carb both bikes will start missing, CG will do missing on Deluxe carb and Deluxe will do missing on CG carb
    one surprising thing occurs as well if you change both carbs, both bikes vibrate like hell by doing only carb exchange, i was very surprised to observe this

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I own a 5S showroom i got it at factory price 118265

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ma sha Allah congrats khan bhai on wise purchase no doubt deluxe is a very comfortable bike regarding its weight n suspension but its engine is very noisy and vibrations are too much while at the 60km or above speed coz I drive this bike for almost 3 years during its launch in Pakistan in 2007

Allah o Akbar
    ALLAH U MMA SALLE ALAA MUHAMMADIN WA BAARIQ WASALLAM

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

KhanBhai as for as i remember you have bought around 3 deluxe's in recent time
    and you had shared very sincere thoughts about its performance which quite matches
    with performances of other brand new deluxe's too deluxe is very good bike but its biggest
    down side was its performance i mean bike with 5 gear gets loose by 4 gear cg
    waise thats not huge upset more big & bigger upset was that deluxe was doing max top speed
    only 90-95km/h only which is big disappointment

Its finally really great to see deluxe real performance unleashed
    118km/h is superb performance by deluxe and i think modification
    done is very simple every one can do that and its cost would be too much
    might be around 2k khanBhai kindly share the cost too how much CG CDI
    did cost you & CG sprockets

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

"The goal of modern engine break-ins is the settling of piston rings into an engine's cylinder wall. A cylinder wall is not perfectly smooth but has a deliberate slight roughness to help oil adhesion. As the engine is powered up, the piston rings between the pistons and cylinder wall will begin to seal against the wall's small ridges.

In the past, the engine break-in period was very important to the overall life and durability or the engine. The break-in period required has changed over the years with improved piston ring materials and designs. The break-in period now (5-10 hours) is short in comparison with that of engines of the past. Aluminum cylinder bore engine piston rings break-in faster than those used on cast iron cylinder bores."

THERE YOU GO KHAN SAHAB. According to this it won't damage the engine as such but still when one has to pay this amount of money on a bike one has to follow the principles. But since you are an AHL dealer yourself, you would not worry about these things.

Quote Originally Posted by khanthegr8 View Post
    It is my own personal experience of 15 years that a bike ( which is Okay in factory settings ) will give it's 100% right in the beginning thus no need for running/break-in operation, I've tried every brand bike Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda all road bike models and noticed very cleanly that thing.Let me explain a bit briefly Suppose i got a bike and did run-in operation of it and after completing the process of 1000kms checked it's performance on my harsh & severe tests which i do on every bike regarding Top Speed, Pick up and Vibrations bike touched 90km/h on the other hand I grabbed the bike out of my showroom and took it upto it's best ( top speed ) bike went on 95km/h ... So this shows there is not much difference in run-in or break in operation ( maybe some people didn't agreed to me but i just shared my experience

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

khanthegr8 : CG Power Plus Euro 2 ki top speed increase karne k liye aur bike full throttle pe vibration bhi na karein is liye konse sprockets best rahenge plz tell me

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post
    "The goal of modern engine break-ins is the settling of piston rings into an engine's cylinder wall. A cylinder wall is not perfectly smooth but has a deliberate slight roughness to help oil adhesion. As the engine is powered up, the piston rings between the pistons and cylinder wall will begin to seal against the wall's small ridges.

In the past, the engine break-in period was very important to the overall life and durability or the engine. The break-in period required has changed over the years with improved piston ring materials and designs. The break-in period now (5-10 hours) is short in comparison with that of engines of the past. Aluminum cylinder bore engine piston rings break-in faster than those used on cast iron cylinder bores."

THERE YOU GO KHAN SAHAB. According to this it won't damage the engine as such but still when one has to pay this amount of money on a bike one has to follow the principles. But since you are an AHL dealer yourself, you would not worry about these things.
    So this means that modern engine doesn't need break in but that for modern engine but I don't think a engine which was designed in 1976 is an modern engine

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@khanthegr8 you have changed the sprocket with 125 classic one your top speed would have increased but it would have very badly effected the acceleration of your bike and will put much stress on your engine

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wow
    7k less
    And @ how much is cg dream available 4 u?

Sent from my LT29i using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JustFarooq View Post
    Ma sha Allah congrats khan bhai on wise purchase no doubt deluxe is a very comfortable bike regarding its weight n suspension but its engine is very noisy and vibrations are too much while at the 60km or above speed coz I drive this bike for almost 3 years during its launch in Pakistan in 2007
    Main ne noise wala masla to pehlay hi solve kar liya tha, factory say hi bike ke parts aisay lagwaye thay ke noise bilkul bhi na ho, top class engine nikalwaya or phir uski fitting karwayi, bike ka handle, alignment, wiring, paint work, visor fitting, ( it took 7 visors change to stop it's noise and vibration ) driven the bike in factory (by staff obviously ) to 25 km with different tests, and then changed it's oil in the factory at 25km driven. coming to the point sprockets laganay say Vibration bohat ziada kami aajati hai sirf front sprocket change say hi half vibration khatam ho jati hai, main ne ye sab test alag alag kar ke daikhay hain, pehle sirf front sprocket change ki, baki sab kcuh genuine rakha, phir rear change ki, phir CDI unit change kiya step by step aik aik item change kar ke dekhi phir end per in sab ko combine kiya or ab full result mere samnay hai, ek last or full change karna hai but us say bike ki looks marr jayen gi, Chrome muffler lagana hai issay plates nikal kar, full open exhaust millay ga bike ko to 5km tak top speed or increase hogi iski, i'll try it in a day or two

KhanBhai as for as i remember you have bought around 3 deluxe's in recent time
    and you had shared very sincere thoughts about its performance which quite matches
    with performances of other brand new deluxe's too deluxe is very good bike but its biggest
    down side was its performance i mean bike with 5 gear gets loose by 4 gear cg
    waise thats not huge upset more big & bigger upset was that deluxe was doing max top speed
    only 90-95km/h only which is big disappointment

Its finally really great to see deluxe real performance unleashed
    118km/h is superb performance by deluxe and i think modification
    done is very simple every one can do that and its cost would be too much
    might be around 2k khanBhai kindly share the cost too how much CG CDI
    did cost you & CG sprockets
    Deluxe ko 5th gear sirf engine ko rest daine ke liye diya gaya hai, 5th gear ka performance say koi taaluk nahi hai ye bus engine ko sakoon daita hai, lekin main ne 5th gear mein bhi jaan daal di hai ab, meri bike ka 1st gear 40, 2nd 65, 3rd 80, 4th 100 or 5th 118 tak jata hai, bike gear hi nahi maangti, bike ka saaans lamba ho gaya hai jaisay, main 5-6 din say daily 100 km chala chala kar check kar raha hoon isko, ke iski top speed mein kami to nahi aayi chal chal kar, ya kisi kism ki koi noise, ya fault to nahi aaraha modification say, lekin aisa kuch nahi hai, bike bilkul perfect chal rahi hai kisi kisam ka koi masla nahi hai

Meri to apni bikes hain main ne CG Dream ki sprockets nikal kar is mein daal di hain, just CDI unit mujhe aik mechanic say purchase karrna parra hai Lahore say Rs.800 ka, ager aap market say sprocket lo gey to Crown Lifan ki 800 mein mil jayegi, aur ager CG ki genuine dalo gey to almost double kharcha aayega, ab last modification main ne Chrome muffler ( plates nikal kar ) ki karni hai, definitely chrome muffler black deluxe pe bohat bura or cheap lagay ga lekin main ne result nikalna hai lazmi aik bar, ager kamyaab hua to main brand new Deluxe Black Muffler ki plates nikalwa doon ga or phir wahi laga kar chalaoun ga

Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post

Yes bro, meri apni bikes hain mujhe kya tension, main ne to chala kar baich hi laini hoti hain 4-5 hazaar loss kar ke, lekin shok ka koi moal nahi, baharhaal mera experience yahi hai ke jis bike ne set nikalna hai wo start pe hi set niklay gi, jis bike ne gandi nikalna hai uski chahay running karlo, time pe oil badal lo, wo ghatya performance hi day gi

Quote Originally Posted by sualehsmarty View Post
    khanthegr8 : CG Power Plus Euro 2 ki top speed increase karne k liye aur bike full throttle pe vibration bhi na karein is liye konse sprockets best rahenge plz tell me
    Sirf Bigger CDI Unit laga kar dekho 2005 model wala ya is say pehlay wala, is say kafi farrk parray ga, ager is say bhi ziada chahiye to phir front sprocket 15 teeth ki daal do rear genunine hi rehnay do, pura meter maaray ga

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    @khanthegr8 you have changed the sprocket with 125 classic one your top speed would have increased but it would have very badly effected the acceleration of your bike and will put much stress on your engine
    no difference at all, bike has same sharp pick up and long long very long gear bearing, bike gear hi nahi mangti kehthi hai bus chalayi jao, sprockets ke sath bohat farrk parta hai bike ka saans lamba ho gaya hai, bike ka RPM 8 tak bhi chala jaye lekin bike gear nahi mangti no matter if it's in initial 3 gears

Quote Originally Posted by Farhansa View Post
    Wow
    7k less
    And @ how much is cg dream available 4 u?
    Buri baat, aesi baatein nahi kartay

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Khan bhai you are a very junooni person (love it)

Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Khanthegr8 : 2005 ka CDI unit milega kahan se ?? aur 2005 ka cdi unit 2013 k cdi unit se acha hai ??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its nice that you are getting 118km/h top speed. I am getting 112km/h as I tested so far, but it was with 2 people on it. I haven't changed anything, its like as I bought, but 95, that was pathetic.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

KhanBhai i think you should change stock plug with irridium plug
    this might further improve performance or even if it does not
    still you should buy irridium plug for deluxe

you can purchase iridium plug for you deluxe from respectable fellow smartdevil_striker

link to his thread

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/eng...s-much-more-44

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@khanthegr8 why are you changing your exhaust with chrome one if you want performance then your should just change the inner tube of exhaust with a tube which a have a bigger diameter and you can also use iridium plug plus you can gain more performance with charade ignition coil

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Khanthegr8 : 2005 ka CDI unit milega kahan se ?? aur 2005 ka cdi unit 2013 k cdi unit se acha hai ??
    2005 ka unit ab harapa museum say he milay. or 2013 and 2014 say is liyay bura hay k hamari quom ko sirf purani technology he pasand hay. by the way CG ka engine abhi bhe 1976 made hay to sab purana he hay. no need to found latest 2005 model technology.

Sent from my IM-A850L using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

".................. top class engine nikalwaya or phir uski fitting karway............"

Bro yeh baat samajh nahe aa rahe? top class engine konsa hota hai?
    Aren't all engines same???
    Plz elaborate.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Plus how it can be judged that it is the top class engine?

Is it a Honda assembly line or a Gujranwala assembly line where children or women assembling 70s.

".................. top class engine nikalwaya or phir uski fitting karway............"

Plz elaborate.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    Khan bhai you are a very junooni person (love it)
    Thank you sir

har city mein mechanic hotay hain jo old parts rakhtay hain, ye aapko kisi bhi achay or puranay mechanic say mil jayega, 2005 ke baad walay model mein jo bhi CDI unit aaye hain wo small size ke hain or poora current nahi daitay bike ko, isliye bigger unit lagana parrta hai

KhanBhai i think you should change stock plug with irridium plug
    this might further improve performance or even if it does not
    still you should buy irridium plug for deluxe

you can purchase iridium plug for you deluxe from respectable fellow smartdevil_striker

link to his thread

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/eng...s-much-more-44

Definitely amjad bhai, main ne PLUG bhi change karna hai or is ke Air Filter ka foam bhi nikal daina hai, full air blow milay ga to daikhtay hain kya farq parrta hai bike per, ye dono kaam aaj hi check ho jayen gey or result mil jayega

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    @khanthegr8 why are you changing your exhaust with chrome one if you want performance then your should just change the inner tube of exhaust with a tube which a have a bigger diameter and you can also use iridium plug plus you can gain more performance with charade ignition coil
    chrome ka air blow painted muffler say ziada hota hai isliye main ne chrome muffler laga kar daikhna hai, aaj shaam tak fitting ho jayegi, or main raat ko try karoon ga bike, muffler, air filter or plug change kar ke

Plz elaborate.
    Ab jis banday ko andar ki kahani nahi pata us ke liye to sab bikes, sab engines, sab kuch aik hi hai, lekin hakeekat mein aisa nahi hai, factory mein insan hi kam kartay hain, factory mein ja kar 100 bikes ki try lo, tumhe har bike ka alag alag riding experience milay ga, kisi bike ka handle tight, kisi ka sound crispy, kisi ka heavy, koi bike itni smooth hogi to koi bike itni ghutti ghutti si chalay gi, main ne engine ko special parts lagwaye thay jo noise na karein, usko Chassis no. bhi special lagwaya tha BJ077777
    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    Plus how it can be judged that it is the top class engine?

Is it a Honda assembly line or a Gujranwala assembly line where children or women assembling 70s.
    recently out fellow member amjad635 experience a bad thing with his CD70 newly bought a few days back, Check his thread and then you can easily understand who is on assembly line

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List