Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Anyone who prefers normal 125 on deluxe?

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    amjadtalha747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    20
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Anyone who prefers normal 125 on deluxe?

    In 2012,i bought a normal 125 zero meter and my cousin bought deluxe zero meter.Well at that time my knowledge was limited about bikes.I thought deluxe would be faster,more economical and it looks better too.but i was all wrong.when my coisin bought deluxe he told me not to buy the deluxe instead to buy normal 125.I still wanted deluxe but bought normal 125.I am happy with it even
    after 2 years.Normal 125 is faster,cheaper,almost as economical as deluxe,more comfortable,sounds better etc.Anyone who thinks deluxe is better,let me know.

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,713
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Deluxe has some plus points over 125 classic
    Height
    Disk brake
    5 gears
    Fuel guage

    Sent from my LT29i using PW Forums mobile app

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,388
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i will go for deluxe over classic.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    fzr1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    original 125 zero meter atlas 125 say trillion times better hai.han deluxe ki apni bat hai bus pick (acceleration) kam hai

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahid7624's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Deluxe ki ride zayada comfortable hai, its has better ride, no khe khe or khr khr noise, no 2nd gear khatak noise, no jerkiness, less vibrations at high speed, Disc brake is a big plus, trip meter, fuel gauge, better seat, brighter headlight, 5 gear transmission and better sportier look.
    And the list goes on.......
    Yes, I had 125 standard also before buying deluxe.2014 euro 2 model. Deluxe, in my opinion is 100 times better.
    Now -ive points of Deluxe, poor fuel economy if you drive it high speeds, bike is bigger than other common bikes and things for Deluxe are hard to find sometimes,more expensive as well.
    Pick up Deluxe ki zayda hai, only you need to change the gear at right time. I have done a race with 125 2013 model, Deluxe was faster of the line and stayed ahead hitting top speed of 112km/h whereas standard 125 achieved 97km/h

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahid7624's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    i will go for deluxe over classic.
    Same here I wish I knew this before buying 125 standard but now I am very happy with Deluxe.

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,713
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    shahid has replied you in detail.

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    CG 125 leader in accelration, animality, craziness, abusives useage, full spare part support, some what better resale, forgiving.

    Deluxe is more Fun, Comfort, touring, nice shape ... I have very few things to support Deluxe never found it more interesting even worked out with it for a long time.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    amjadtalha747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    20
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I dont know how can people like such a bike(deluxe)disc brakes are good only IF the tyre is good enough and provides sufficient grip.the front tyre of deluxe is slightly thicker which means a bit more grippy but i must say that disc brake if accidently pressed a bit hard on a rainy day,you are down.and the rear tyre looks better only but the grip is worse.if you try to wheel from stand stop it will skid.yes it may has better shocks but im sorry the posture is too cramped.moreover its slower both in acceleration and top speed.i can wheelie on my classic 125 but that deluxe cant.it has weight balancing issues.

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    amjadtalha747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    20
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    shahid bhai you maybe right.you won but thats once!I have raced deluxe many times and its never that the deluxe won.the thing is simple.both nikes have same engine.they produce same power(11.3 HP) but since deluxe is 112kg and normal is only 96kg,use you common sense and reply!

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    amjadtalha747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    20
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    and i forgot to mension that speedometer for deluxe has readings upto 160km/h.Thats stupid to make a meter at 160km/h when we know that no matter what that bile cant do 160 km/h.i have gained 120 on my classic matlab full meter mara.kisi na mara ha full meter deluxe per.please yeh na kehna 160 tak gya hai.

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    amjadtalha747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    20
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    CG 125 leader in accelration, animality, craziness, abusives useage, full spare part support, some what better resale, forgiving.

    Deluxe is more Fun, Comfort, touring, nice shape ... I have very few things to support Deluxe never found it more interesting even worked out with it for a long time.
    for fun people one wheelie but deluxe cant to so.

  13. 02-07-2014, 02:45 PM

    PakWheeler


  14. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    amjadtalha747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    20
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farhansa View Post
    shahid has replied you in detail.
    shahid bhai is wrong.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using PW Forums mobile app

  15. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    amjadtalha747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    20
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahid7624 View Post
    Deluxe ki ride zayada comfortable hai, its has better ride, no khe khe or khr khr noise, no 2nd gear khatak noise, no jerkiness, less vibrations at high speed, Disc brake is a big plus, trip meter, fuel gauge, better seat, brighter headlight, 5 gear transmission and better sportier look.
    And the list goes on.......
    Yes, I had 125 standard also before buying deluxe.2014 euro 2 model. Deluxe, in my opinion is 100 times better.
    Now -ive points of Deluxe, poor fuel economy if you drive it high speeds, bike is bigger than other common bikes and things for Deluxe are hard to find sometimes,more expensive as well.
    Pick up Deluxe ki zayda hai, only you need to change the gear at right time. I have done a race with 125 2013 model, Deluxe was faster of the line and stayed ahead hitting top speed of 112km/h whereas standard 125 achieved 97km/h
    jo banda normal 125 per tha usay shayd chalana ni ata tha ya fir wo mota(fat) hoga.weight sa bara fark perta hai.just tell me one thing,agr physics thori b aati ho ya fir aap thora sa ghor krain is baat per"both bikes have same engines,both produce same power,deluxe ka weight 112kg hai jab k normal 125 ka just 96kg hai.use you brain,which will be faster?yeh na kehna itnay weight difference sa fark ni parta.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using PW Forums mobile app

  16. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    CG125 powerplus is a best animal bike for going crazy Amjad I agree with you and no deluxe can catch it what so ever I have tested it you are correct but I dont agree with you in some points like below..

    Quote Originally Posted by amjadtalha747 View Post
    i can wheelie on my classic 125 but that deluxe cant.it has weight balancing issues.
    that is not quite true my friend...
    Anyone who prefers normal 125 on deluxe? -1440076

    Anyone who prefers normal 125 on deluxe? -1440077

    beside it can do awesome stoppies which one can only dream on CG125 powerplus

    Anyone who prefers normal 125 on deluxe? -1440078


    Quote Originally Posted by amjadtalha747 View Post
    they produce same power(11.3 HP) but since deluxe is 112kg and normal is only 96kg,use you common sense and reply!
    I am not sure about HP of both bikes but reality is that engine only look similar from outside from inside the engine is totally different from head to end you name it .. valves, crank, Clutch, reduction ratio, gears every thing is different... there is a thread on Pakwheels where its pictures from outside are also shared even bolts are fatter on crank and cylender in Deluxe.


    Quote Originally Posted by amjadtalha747 View Post
    for fun people one wheelie but deluxe cant to so.
    Wheelie is not FUN its actually animality, crazyness... JURM if it is done where other people are in danger.. and yes CG is Leader in that .. deluxe is a long wheel base bike so its not very favorable ...
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  17. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rozzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    21,923
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    CG125 powerplus is a best animal bike for going crazy Amjad I agree with you and no deluxe can catch it what so ever I have tested it you are correct but I dont agree with you in some points like below..



    that is not quite true my friend...
    Anyone who prefers normal 125 on deluxe? -1440076

    Anyone who prefers normal 125 on deluxe? -1440077

    beside it can do awesome stoppies which one can only dream on CG125 powerplus

    Anyone who prefers normal 125 on deluxe? -1440078




    I am not sure about HP of both bikes but reality is that engine only look similar from outside from inside the engine is totally different from head to end you name it .. valves, crank, Clutch, reduction ratio, gears every thing is different... there is a thread on Pakwheels where its pictures from outside are also shared even bolts are fatter on crank and cylender in Deluxe.




    Wheelie is not FUN its actually animality, crazyness... JURM if it is done where other people are in danger.. and yes CG is Leader in that .. deluxe is a long wheel base bike so its not very favorable ...
    it s a normal economy mode bike for middle class person ..... its not supposed to do such stunts on it .. its not performance oriented bike
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

  18. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    that is 100% correct but its the best offered in local bikes if we look at its power to weight ratio it even leads ahead in power from its elder brother AHL Deluxe 125.

    Quote Originally Posted by rozzzzz View Post
    it s a normal economy mode bike for middle class person ..... its not supposed to do such stunts on it .. its not performance oriented bike
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  19. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    amjadtalha747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    20
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    that is 100% correct but its the best offered in local bikes if we look at its power to weight ratio it even leads ahead in power from its elder brother AHL Deluxe 125.
    Now,im impressed by that rear wheelie.never thought it can do so.Anyways i must ask that front wheelie is probably just a jump.i dony really think you can keep it at the point of balnce and keep going on can you?and most importantly that 5 speed gearbox is stupid cuz you have to change more gears to reach the same speed and changing gear might not take a second but it sharply reduces acceleration.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using PW Forums mobile app

  20. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahid7624's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjadtalha747 View Post
    and i forgot to mension that speedometer for deluxe has readings upto 160km/h.Thats stupid to make a meter at 160km/h when we know that no matter what that bile cant do 160 km/h.i have gained 120 on my classic matlab full meter mara.kisi na mara ha full meter deluxe per.please yeh na kehna 160 tak gya hai.
    Check your full meter with gps speedometer and see what is actual reading.... I had 2014 125 standard and the best speed I was able to get was 103km/h. I can feel the pick up difference in Deluxe and 125.

  21. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahid7624's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjadtalha747 View Post
    jo banda normal 125 per tha usay shayd chalana ni ata tha ya fir wo mota(fat) hoga.weight sa bara fark perta hai.just tell me one thing,agr physics thori b aati ho ya fir aap thora sa ghor krain is baat per"both bikes have same engines,both produce same power,deluxe ka weight 112kg hai jab k normal 125 ka just 96kg hai.use you brain,which will be faster?yeh na kehna itnay weight difference sa fark ni parta.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using PW Forums mobile app
    As VICKY has already replied, both engines look same from outside but inside they are different. I did not believe that also but recently I got mine full serviced. Air filter is bigger, fuel lines are bigger, carburetor has more jets in it and bikes ground clearance is low. Which is good for off the line and more speed. Oh and 1 more thing 5th gear, if you are going to race some, dont give the bike 5th gear until it reaches speed of 100km/h. 5th gear slows the bike down. Now you brought in physics, so my friend if you read physics, that means you should know about aerodynamics. They always help you to get up to speed, helps breaking and acceleration. This is where Deluxe as advantage. It pumps more fuel in also to give more speed. Cruiser Tyre doesnt give you grip but it helps you in speeding as the name shows.
    If you can visit a good mechanic go to him and ask him the difference between Deluxe and 125.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •