Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By asjdsm
  • 1 Post By asjdsm
  • 1 Post By mohsinwahhab
  • 1 Post By maqk
  • 1 Post By surplusstock
  • 1 Post By mohsinwahhab
  • 1 Post By vickytulla

Thread: Carburetor/ head Help

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default Carburetor/ head Help

    Bhaiyo mujh sey aik bht bara bhund go gya hai men ney aaj socha carburetor khol kar saaf karta ho jub bund karney laga to carb sey aik pipe jo head men jata hai us ka aik bolt zyada tight kar dya aur bolt crack ho kar half piece under reh gya aur bolt ka head toot gya kya ab mujhe head khulwana parey ga mere bike sirf 3500 km chali hai please help me @vickytulla @abobobilly @r1 Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1406924342075.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  23.2 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1406924354382.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  41.1 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1406924369899.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  42.6 KB


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,466
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    jo adha tukra andar hee rah gia ha kia wo carb ka pipe ko grip kar raha ha ? i mean is it holding the pipe sealed against the port now ? if yes and your bike starts and doesnt stals then take it to mechainc and they will remove the pipe and they will weld another bolt to it and this way they will remove it.

    - dont let the enigne /head be removed. it can absolutley be done without it for 60-80 rs,
    -dont allow them to do it with drill machine .. they should use hand macines. ..

    after it is removed the threads will be checked for any damage by tightenign with same size bolt if they dont work (which is unlikly i.e. your threads in my opinion should be ok) . then you just need another bolt with it.

    total cost of 100rs ..

    dont be afraid of opening it again.
    just get a feel of it and use proper tools ..

    most of motorcycle parts of aluminum which is soft metal.

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    jo adha tukra andar hee rah gia ha kia wo carb ka pipe ko grip kar raha ha ? i mean is it holding the pipe sealed against the port now ? if yes and your bike starts and doesnt stals then take it to mechainc and they will remove the pipe and they will weld another bolt to it and this way they will remove it.

    - dont let the enigne /head be removed. it can absolutley be done without it for 60-80 rs,
    -dont allow them to do it with drill machine .. they should use hand macines. ..

    after it is removed the threads will be checked for any damage by tightenign with same size bolt if they dont work (which is unlikly i.e. your threads in my opinion should be ok) . then you just need another bolt with it.

    total cost of 100rs ..

    dont be afraid of opening it again.
    just get a feel of it and use proper tools ..

    most of motorcycle parts of aluminum which is soft metal.
    Thanks bro meri to sans hi ruk gyi thi acha aur ager head ki chori/threads jis men yeh bolt fit hota hai damage ho jaye aur dosra bolt na beth rha ho to kasey repair go gi

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,466
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    Thanks bro meri to sans hi ruk gyi thi acha aur ager head ki chori/threads jis men yeh bolt fit hota hai damage ho jaye aur dosra bolt na beth rha ho to kasey repair go gi
    us ma naya bush lagtha ha .. pahla varma sa already existing surakh ko bara kia jatha ha then bush lagaya jatha ha . ..

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    us ma naya bush lagtha ha .. pahla varma sa already existing surakh ko bara kia jatha ha then bush lagaya jatha ha . ..
    Thanx brother

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Problem solved in just 30 rupees

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    maqk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    adventures.... soch samajh kr karo dear - neem hakeem khatraa jaan
    Currently riding a Unique 100, also riding big b's suzuki gs 150 [too heavy ]
    Which 1 better Honda 125 or Suzuki GS 150 ? Next ride - Suzuki GD110

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    surplusstock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    Problem solved in just 30 rupees
    That's good.

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maqk View Post
    adventures.... soch samajh kr karo dear - neem hakeem khatraa jaan
    Theek kaha aap ney mager self learning men to asa hota hai

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    girtay hain shah swar ..... Good its part of learning!
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    user-xxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i got a problem with my byke.

    it is missing and jerking.

    when it climb steep the problem goes worst. it feels like no power even at full throtell. and it keeps missing even at all throtell positions.

    i have checked its carb filter, valves and timing ignition they are fine.

    i am not sure that is it electrical or some thing related to rings !
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamikhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    1,259
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahd150 View Post
    i got a problem with my byke.

    it is missing and jerking.

    when it climb steep the problem goes worst. it feels like no power even at full throtell. and it keeps missing even at all throtell positions.

    i have checked its carb filter, valves and timing ignition they are fine.

    i am not sure that is it electrical or some thing related to rings !
    Dear only change your byke plug

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    user-xxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hmm i will try this.
    waiting for more opinions.

    I forgot to mentioned i drained its oils an got only about 200ml from it. it was leaking from a bolt.
    i drove it 500km on only 200ml oil.
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    user-xxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    still waiting for answers it starts heavily jerking and missing at inclined slopes and becomes less on decline slopes.

    dont want to create a new thread for this lol
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,466
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahd150 View Post
    still waiting for answers it starts heavily jerking and missing at inclined slopes and becomes less on decline slopes.

    dont want to create a new thread for this lol
    check carb float level.. it seems that at ascend petrol is not enough ..

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamikhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    1,259
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear which byke is yours means brand category is a 70cc 100cc 110cc 125cc or 150 which it is ? is it honda or a chonda? what thing you have

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    user-xxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dear if you are asking mine is 70.

    I had increased fuel level in carb and it has improved but still on full throtell it misses badly and also on incline.
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    user-xxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have adjusted the float level but still it is missing badly on full throtel and it is not reaching full rpm's even on straight road and decline...
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,544
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    Problem solved in just 30 rupees
    how??????????????

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    how??????????????
    Mechanic ney mujhe welding waley key pas bheja us ney intake pipe hata kar broken bolt key ooper aik iron ka piece jo T shape ka tha weld kya to aur us ko ghumaya bolt khul gya 30 rs charge kye aur men ney dukan sey new bolt khared kar laga dya

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •