Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default ABOUT GS 150 think about it

Asalam o alakum
    First of all Blessing of almighty ALLAH all members of PW are fine. second i have a question for GS 150 owners. in this forum everywhere i have always seen that everybody is Abusing to GS150 bike.someone is asking about its chrome & other is asking about khatak sound & another is asking about its rear tyre & no disc etc.................... dear i am also using this bike with its original tyre with khatak sound & without disc brake & with its low quality chrome from last 8 months except all of its issues i am very very satisfied from it & in my thinking over all its a best bike in around the world for mine. not bad bike yaar to return to my topic i have never seen anyone to describing its qualities. shame on all of GS150 owners.my question is that is there is no issue in 70cc 110cc or 125cc category.as they are also local assembled brand & i also know a imported bike who has a fuel economy issue but shame on us we are degrading our 150 bikes as they a third class bike & nor a bad bike except it.when we will be mature nothing is complete.in rewarding to be thankful to almighty ALLAH what are we doing when will be we mature
    ALLAH nay hum sub ko itney ala o arfa neematom say nawaz deya shayad ics leay verna hum gunhagar banday to kisi qabil he na thay think about it what i said up

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Walikum Assalam..
    im doing fine Alhamdulilah..
    you are right brother.. i am also using GS-150 from 10 months and i am very much satisfied with it's performance. bike has completed 12000 Km Alhamdulilah,
    in this time period i have replaced wheel rubbers just once as they were worn out. khatak sound is very less Alhamdulilah. now Inshallah i will replace those rubbers with custom made they are available at Garden in Karachi.
    as mechanic said they will reduce that sound more.
    ALHAMDULILAH for everything...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i am using gs since start of 2011 but the issue is brother, k kis kis ko smjhao ge . its better to be quiet and enjoy your ride. thats what i do . people ask at signals even k suna hai k buhat kaam nikalti hai and i say k haan haan workshop pr he khari rehti hai . ghar sunday ko ati hai bs . koe proper banda ho tou btane ka bhe maza ata hai about the experience but baqi logon ko kon smjhae
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    i am using gs since start of 2011 but the issue is brother, k kis kis ko smjhao ge . its better to be quiet and enjoy your ride. thats what i do . people ask at signals even k suna hai k buhat kaam nikalti hai and i say k haan haan workshop pr he khari rehti hai . ghar sunday ko ati hai bs . koe proper banda ho tou btane ka bhe maza ata hai about the experience but baqi logon ko kon smjhae

Hahaha... very right bro
    ALHAMDULILAH for everything...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sir g share your precious feedback.i am pretty fed up from the ride of cg 125.seat is pretty hard and damn uncomfortable.thinking about gs now. so tell me

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abuzerkhan View Post
    sir g share your precious feedback.i am pretty fed up from the ride of cg 125.seat is pretty hard and damn uncomfortable.thinking about gs now. so tell me
    Sir its a very good bike to keep. obviously every bike requires some maintenance but aesa nhe hai k tang kray. it is a very comfortable ride and the best part is that there is no vibration. i have kept 3 cg's before and sometimes ride a 2012 cg as well but cg vibrates alot after 60 km/hr and almost the same average as of a gs. it is also a very good bike but i prefer gs more because of the comfort. so why not enjoy riding. even if you ride at 100 km/hr, it is vibration less and fun to ride. no need to get it tuned after every 1000 kms. parts are not that expensive. you can get a brake shoe for 200-300 rs. and tunning company se 250 rs ki hojati hai. till now it have not given any major work and running fine. just changed the tyres once a month back. people face issues but ALLHAMDULLILAH have two gs at home and never faced any issue from both of them. may be i keep it up to date. you can ask from any gs user, the comfort is very good. dont know about the issues in new model but it was fine till 2013 and both are same in terms of quality and ride. and almost the same average. its better to ride it and then decide. i use it as a daily ride for works and uni but i get all the work done from suzuki motors. do let me know if you want to know anything else
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I also didn't face any major problems in my gs.
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahaha sunday k sunday maikay aati hai
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Me ne kabhi GS chalai nahi lekin mere friends k pas hai.. 2013 and 2014 models.. or wo log bilkul satisfy hain apni apni bikes se.. me ne bhi yahan itne issues parhne k bad un se poocha tha k kia waqai is me itne kaam nikalte hain?? to kehne lage k bhai is ko to tuning bhi nahi kerwata me.. baqi me yahi kahunga k satisfy riders zyada hain.. Pakwheels se bahar boht se log hain jo GS chala rahe hain without any issue.. baqi chote chote kaam to har machine me nikal ate hain... yahan sirf Honda ki tareef hoti hai.. GS ho ya GD,.. jo bhi jahil dekhta hai yehi kehta hai honda le lena tha yar ye kia kachra le lia...
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well said.

Sir its a very good bike to keep. obviously every bike requires some maintenance but aesa nhe hai k tang kray. it is a very comfortable ride and the best part is that there is no vibration. i have kept 3 cg's before and sometimes ride a 2012 cg as well but cg vibrates alot after 60 km/hr and almost the same average as of a gs. it is also a very good bike but i prefer gs more because of the comfort. so why not enjoy riding. even if you ride at 100 km/hr, it is vibration less and fun to ride. no need to get it tuned after every 1000 kms. parts are not that expensive. you can get a brake shoe for 200-300 rs. and tunning company se 250 rs ki hojati hai. till now it have not given any major work and running fine. just changed the tyres once a month back. people face issues but ALLHAMDULLILAH have two gs at home and never faced any issue from both of them. may be i keep it up to date. you can ask from any gs user, the comfort is very good. dont know about the issues in new model but it was fine till 2013 and both are same in terms of quality and ride. and almost the same average. its better to ride it and then decide. i use it as a daily ride for works and uni but i get all the work done from suzuki motors. do let me know if you want to know anything else

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks jinab for detail feedback. will think to switch to gs

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good forum for GS owners. Now you people could create a positive scenario in the minds regarding GS. In my opinion it's owned by a famous company. One can enjoy it's ride with a piece of mind from the side of spares, power and tag of Pak Suzuki.

The faults are a part of each bike and no one can escape.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I also have not faced any issue in 2013 GS150. It's the most comfortable bike currently available in Pakistan. At start prior to bought this machine, i take a ride of GS150 of my friend and seriously i was feeling like i am riding a Heavy Bike (It feels like it).

A side note , i have seen Literate peoples are riding this machine in majority and illiterate (Dhoom Dhaam Faalto ka Shor on Roads) are riding SHEGEE125
    Dying seems less sad than having lived too little.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default ABOUT GS 150 think about it

Nothing is wrong with GS, all we hate is after sale svcs of Napak Suzuki.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks a lot to my almighty ALLAH & happy to see that there are some good peoples in the this world & some positives changes also thanks a lot to all my those brothers who understand my thinking & give positive response ALLAH will gives you a lot from there where you did not think about it aur ALLAH app sub ko apni hifz o amaan main rakhay

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by camry47 View Post
    Nothing is wrong with GS, all we hate is after sale svcs of NaPak Suzuki.
    what do you means by NaPak ? dear kindly correct your words what you are saying about your country Na Pak. is there our all islamic country is NaPak think before what you said

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamikhan View Post
    what do you means by napak ? Dear kindly correct your words what you are saying about your country napak. Is there our all islamic country is napak think before what you said
    allah-o-akbar ...

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List