Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Storm is coming Team Horse Power's 2nd RP 125

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Storm is coming Team Horse Power's 2nd RP 125

    Finally an other steel horse joins the stable of team HP , @edrahool becomes proud owner of a rp we will update pics tomorrow , few pics of our visit to al haq autos circular road are here for fellow bikers. This trip revealed some secrets too.
    legend will revive soon

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    edrahool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    Finally an other steel horse joins the stable of team HP , @edrahool becomes proud owner of a rp we will update pics tomorrow , few pics of our visit to al haq autos circular road are here for fellow bikers. This trip revealed some secrets too.

    Insha-Allah tomorrow morning on 18th aug i will bring my new Darling #ravipiaggio... can't wait

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    congrats
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Congrats to edrahool & team HP & what secrets HP??

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congratulations
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    surplusstock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congratulation in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    Insha-Allah tomorrow morning on 18th aug i will bring my new Darling #ravipiaggio... can't wait

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    Insha-Allah tomorrow morning on 18th aug i will bring my new Darling #ravipiaggio... can't wait
    Congrats , u'll love it
    Can,t think of a better signature

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    k-four-nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    i will bring my new Darling #ravipiaggio...
    Darling!
    I know you're very excited BUT...
    There's a big difference between a "DARLING" and a "HORSE"...!
    A DARLING needs constant attention, tender, care and love to keep happy. Neglect it and she'll slap on your face and will quit on you in the middle of the road...
    Whereas a HORSE is HORSE. Tough, rugged, reliable, dependable and strong! It needs very little attention but will keep up with you in most desperate of times...
    You've chosen a DARLING my friend. So don't be 'disappointed' if it 'disappoint' you...
    Hope you understand my point. If not, then forget what I said and continue...
    Oh, and wish you best of luck with your Storm...
    Peace.

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    edrahool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    Darling!
    I know you're very excited BUT...
    There's a big difference between a "DARLING" and a "HORSE"...!
    A DARLING needs constant attention, tender, care and love to keep happy. Neglect it and she'll slap on your face and will quit on you in the middle of the road...
    Whereas a HORSE is HORSE. Tough, rugged, reliable, dependable and strong! It needs very little attention but will keep up with you in most desperate of times...
    You've chosen a DARLING my friend. So don't be 'disappointed' if it 'disappoint' you...
    Hope you understand my point. If not, then forget what I said and continue...
    Oh, and wish you best of luck with your Storm...
    Peace.
    got your point bro, you are right

    Thanks

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    edrahool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Storm is coming Team Horse Powers 2nd RP 125 -1462884Storm is coming Team Horse Powers 2nd RP 125 -1462885Storm is coming Team Horse Powers 2nd RP 125 -1462886Storm is coming Team Horse Powers 2nd RP 125 -1462887Storm is coming Team Horse Powers 2nd RP 125 -1462888Storm is coming Team Horse Powers 2nd RP 125 -1462889Storm is coming Team Horse Powers 2nd RP 125 -1462890



    the wait is over , here is my new Ride...............

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    Storm is coming Team Horse Powers 2nd RP 125 -1462884Storm is coming Team Horse Powers 2nd RP 125 -1462885Storm is coming Team Horse Powers 2nd RP 125 -1462886Storm is coming Team Horse Powers 2nd RP 125 -1462887Storm is coming Team Horse Powers 2nd RP 125 -1462888Storm is coming Team Horse Powers 2nd RP 125 -1462889Storm is coming Team Horse Powers 2nd RP 125 -1462890



    the wait is over , here is my new Ride...............
    Wow mashallah sparkling red beauty
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    cursedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    765
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MASHAALLAH, Congrats. Have Safe riding!
    3D Printers | 3D Printing | Biotechnology
    www.grit3d.com

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jadoon1992_vxlimited's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,391
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    congrats. very good choice. the front tyre is servis? or diamond?
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    angel82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,003
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    Darling!
    I know you're very excited BUT...
    There's a big difference between a "DARLING" and a "HORSE"...!
    A DARLING needs constant attention, tender, care and love to keep happy. Neglect it and she'll slap on your face and will quit on you in the middle of the road...
    Whereas a HORSE is HORSE. Tough, rugged, reliable, dependable and strong! It needs very little attention but will keep up with you in most desperate of times...
    You've chosen a DARLING my friend. So don't be 'disappointed' if it 'disappoint' you...
    Hope you understand my point. If not, then forget what I said and continue...
    Oh, and wish you best of luck with your Storm...
    Peace.
    LOL. Usually i never comment on something like this especially from someone like you.But this time raha nai gaya. I really know from which tone you are talking. You can't ride a DARLING for constant 4 hours and Cant have multiple trouble free tours on it without much maintenance required because its maintenance free bike. Its a HORSE boy its a REAL HORSE. LOL never mind. Haters will always be haters. End of discussion

    OP don't get disappointed just take good care of it NOT EXTRA i mean and it will prove as an Work Horse Inshallah.

    Nice Ride wise decision, Congratulations. (Y)

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    edrahool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks everyone ...................!

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angel82 View Post
    LOL. Usually i never comment on something like this especially from someone like you.But this time raha nai gaya. I really know from which tone you are talking. You can't ride a DARLING for constant 4 hours and Cant have multiple trouble free tours on it without much maintenance required because its maintenance free bike. Its a HORSE boy its a REAL HORSE. LOL never mind. Haters will always be haters. End of discussion

    OP don't get disappointed just take good care of it NOT EXTRA i mean and it will prove as an Work Horse Inshallah.

    Nice Ride wise decision, Congratulations. (Y)
    G bhai 125 hai mr k49 seems to think sheeshay ka bana hua hai..:-)

    Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    k-four-nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angel82 View Post
    LOL. Usually i never comment on something like this especially from someone like you.But this time raha nai gaya. I really know from which tone you are talking. You can't ride a DARLING for constant 4 hours and Cant have multiple trouble free tours on it without much maintenance required because its maintenance free bike. Its a HORSE boy its a REAL HORSE. LOL never mind. Haters will always be haters. End of discussion

    OP don't get disappointed just take good care of it NOT EXTRA i mean and it will prove as an Work Horse Inshallah.

    Nice Ride wise decision, Congratulations. (Y)
    Tu ap sa raha nahi gya!
    Chalan Bhai Jan ap ke chup to totti... LOL.
    People try to avoid quoting my posts, you know!

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    k-four-nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    Thanks everyone ...................!
    I'm glad you didn't said: Thanks everyone "EXCLUDING" Mr. K-FOUR-NINE! LOL.

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    himmi_Pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    wise choice and great ride

    congrats bro

  20. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    MTS89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yr ye is k stock turn signals hain?? agr ye Karachi main bhe available hojai to maza ajai....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •