Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Looking for 2014 RP Storm 125

AOA,

I have been reading on the forums for the past few months. I am looking for a reliable long route bike which will "NOT" be used for city or regular driving. This bike will be customized for long routes which can be rugged and mountainous areas. I have been searching for the past 2 weeks all over and I cannot find 2014 RP Storm 125 in or around Islamabad. The only place it seems to be available is Lahore and its difficult for me to drive to Lahore, book the bike on a train than come back and receive it.

Here are a few questions:

Through my research, have I made the right choice with RP? or should I be looking at Suzuki GS150.

Does anyone know of a dealership near Islamabad where this bike can be picked up? (remember only looking for 2014 model)

What are some of the customization or upgrades that I should immediately focus on before taking this bike out for a tour?

Can I or should I take this bike out in its running period or do I have to wait until the running period is over?

I really appreciate any answers to any one of the questions. If you believe that I should go with a GS150 than please state your reasons. Thank You

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rajaxone View Post
    AOA,

I have been reading on the forums for the past few months. I am looking for a reliable long route bike which will "NOT" be used for city or regular driving. This bike will be customized for long routes which can be rugged and mountainous areas. I have been searching for the past 2 weeks all over and I cannot find 2014 RP Storm 125 in or around Islamabad. The only place it seems to be available is Lahore and its difficult for me to drive to Lahore, book the bike on a train than come back and receive it.

Here are a few questions:

Through my research, have I made the right choice with RP? or should I be looking at Suzuki GS150.

Does anyone know of a dealership near Islamabad where this bike can be picked up? (remember only looking for 2014 model)

What are some of the customization or upgrades that I should immediately focus on before taking this bike out for a tour?

Can I or should I take this bike out in its running period or do I have to wait until the running period is over?

I really appreciate any answers to any one of the questions. If you believe that I should go with a GS150 than please state your reasons. Thank You

yea you are right , i just bought it 3 days ago the 2014 model .

only 2 bike were available in red color and there is only one authorize dealer of piaggio here in rwp/isb. i think the 2nd one also got sold the next day.

but don't worry they said that they have already booked the next batch and it will arrive in 15-20 days . you can wait or if you want to hurry you have to buy it from LHR. because i have heard that these 2014 models are selling like hot cakes and company have lot of orders but supply is short.

i think long tours ke liye perfect bike ha , but don't drag it on until the running is finished.

mods app pe depend karte han , u can install mob charger on it , change better tires , install side box etc

if you want you can meet us and have a detail look at it , our group has 2 new 2014 models.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam Brother,

Thank You for the reply. I am contemplating on making the trip to Lahore to pick it up than ship it by rail or drive it to Islamabad myself. I have seen the 2013 version and I was impressed enough to make my decision on picking this up even if that means I have to wait for parts sometimes as its not the most widely available bike in Pakistan yet.

I have also heard that they are being sold like hot cakes and dealers are running out of stock as soon as it comes into the market. RWL has a waiting list.

I think I will make a trip to Lahore tomorrow and ship it over to by rail than meet the train on the other end to pick up the bike.

Can you suggest some specifics regarding rims and tire Size for long routes also most comfortable, best Alloy rims and anything else I should think about (rear disc brakes?)?

Do you have any suggestions regarding the saddle bags? where can I get them in RWL?

I intend on getting some of the upgrades that 12gauge got for his GS 150. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know. I would like to meet up with you guys to check out what you have done to your rides, let me know when we can do that.

Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rajaxone View Post
    Salam Brother,

Thank You for the reply. I am contemplating on making the trip to Lahore to pick it up than ship it by rail or drive it to Islamabad myself. I have seen the 2013 version and I was impressed enough to make my decision on picking this up even if that means I have to wait for parts sometimes as its not the most widely available bike in Pakistan yet.

I have also heard that they are being sold like hot cakes and dealers are running out of stock as soon as it comes into the market. RWL has a waiting list.

I think I will make a trip to Lahore tomorrow and ship it over to by rail than meet the train on the other end to pick up the bike.

Can you suggest some specifics regarding rims and tire Size for long routes also most comfortable, best Alloy rims and anything else I should think about (rear disc brakes?)?

Do you have any suggestions regarding the saddle bags? where can I get them in RWL?

I intend on getting some of the upgrades that 12gauge got for his GS 150. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know. I would like to meet up with you guys to check out what you have done to your rides, let me know when we can do that.

Thanks

my ride is new right now haven't done any mods on it yet , only indicators changed so far
    2nd friend changed the front light,indocators and front fander to give it little diff look.

you can visit our facebook page to view our bikes

https://www.facebook.com/horsepower.pk

let us meet up and discuss other things over a tea , anytime that suits you on sunday or any other day in morning time. it will be a pleasure to meet you and discuss things.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sounds good. Let me get my hands on this beast than we can get connected.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro,

Is the bike in this video bought in RWL or LHR?

https://www.facebook.com/horsepower.pk?fref=nf

HP Cafe EPS 3

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers