Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Installed hid in my cg 125

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Arslant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Installed hid in my cg 125

    Today i installed a new hid in my bike cg 125 euro 2.Do say mashallah.can any body guide me how to make my bike more beautiful?
    i already have police walla horn in it,it is very much loud thst even cars give way to me as it is very much loud like ambulance horn.

    Pics of my hid lights.
    Do note reflector is very dull on colur like yellow in colour so it cant give proper bright light.will buy a new one.


  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,548
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    I don't understand why is HID available in market It an illegal product our country has a stupid law fine the person who uses hid but don't make any law on not selling this product

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hid verrrrry bad idea let me tell u one thing hid in halogen housing works in a way that 25% of light falls on the road while 75% light is just for blinding people in real u will lose visibility as compared to halogen. One more thing yellow color is most suitable color for our eyes while white color just give u brightness and less visibility
    Cg have a weird cut off cg headlight doesn't through the light on road the right way
    Can,t think of a better signature

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    I don't understand why is HID available in market It an illegal product our country has a stupid law fine the person who uses hid but don't make any law on not selling this product
    Because the people selling these things are allowed by Govt to make money.

    Why do you think some car manufacturers in Pakistan still don't make "immobilizers" as a Standard? The answer may seem like "an extreme thought" to you but if you think about it ... it'll start making sense.

    Bottom line is ... its Pakistan. So ... "Yes"
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    nomi381's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    #Respect for all those who are against hids and high beam. Khushi hui sun k.
    Request to all others plz road pay dusroun ka khyal kea karain. PWZ ROCKING

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app
    786-381

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    user-xxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arslant View Post
    Yaar lgtaa he ap ko cg wallo se nafrat ho gaye he jo k bilkul bhi acha nahi he.ap log cg wallo ne itna jealous kyo hotai hae bhai.
    honda 125 bohat shoor karta hy. euro 2 ky standard to pakistan ne accept kar lian han, but noise pollution b to euro 2 ky standard se kam hini chia.

    kia honda 125 ky noise pollution pe koi standard apply nahi hota ?
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamikhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    1,259
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arslant View Post
    Today i installed a new hid in my bike cg 125 euro 2.Do say mashallah.can any body guide me how to make my bike more beautiful?
    i already have police walla horn in it,it is very much loud thst even cars give way to me as it is very much loud like ambulance horn.

    Pics of my hid lights.
    Do note reflector is very dull on colur like yellow in colour so it cant give proper bright light.will buy a new one.
    My dear brother Arslant can you upload a picture of yours i am very keen to see it

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    iNCEPTiON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    528
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahd150 View Post
    honda 125 bohat shoor karta hy. euro 2 ky standard to pakistan ne accept kar lian han, but noise pollution b to euro 2 ky standard se kam hini chia.

    kia honda 125 ky noise pollution pe koi standard apply nahi hota ?
    CG-125 is popular for its sound dude.. its not noise respect it

  9. #28
    PakWheeler Follow
    mavrik5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Had it been something nice then i would ve said MashaAllah....but installing an HID to blind ppl and a pressure horn to scare ppl is totally preposterous....... You should be aware of your civic duties and plz dont say `AUR LOAG BHI TO KAR RAHAY HAIn` becoz thats totally un acceptable, ignorant and downright SELFISH!!!

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    user-xxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inception View Post
    cg-125 is popular for its sound dude.. Its not noise :p respect it :p

    no i do not agree with you.

    People here like to take out there beffels, they dont care if an ambulance is passing, passing by scools, hospitals, ill people sleeping at home etc etc.

    Honda 125cc also dont comply with the sound standards.

    Actually our traffic police has not device to measure sound decibels so no one cares here.

    It is shame for honda 125cc, society and police.
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

  11. #30
    PakWheeler Follow
    iNCEPTiON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    528
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahd150 View Post
    no i do not agree with you.

    People here like to take out there beffels, they dont care if an ambulance is passing, passing by scools, hospitals, ill people sleeping at home etc etc.

    Honda 125cc also dont comply with the sound standards.

    Actually our traffic police has not device to measure sound decibels so no one cares here.

    It is shame for honda 125cc, society and police.
    I am not talking abt those guys who just change the silencer to get more sound , it's not good even I don't like that and that ca be done on CD70 too ! I m just talking abt the genuine sound of 125


    Sent from my beloved iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yar ab next kya karna ha? :-)

    Sent from my LT29i using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #32
    PakWheeler Follow
    user-xxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iNCEPTiON View Post
    I am not talking abt those guys who just change the silencer to get more sound , it's not good even I don't like that and that ca be done on CD70 too ! I m just talking abt the genuine sound of 125


    Sent from my beloved iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

    hmmmm yes still it is too loud it can be compared to trucks n busses
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •