Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default A good quality Helmet require

Dear friends;

I want to purchase a good quality helmet but dont know from where in Lahore. The helmets available in market are not good quality. They can provide protection only from "air & dust" not against any accident as their outer protective shield is made of fiber glass which is easily breakable. I am looking for superior quality helmet in a reasonable price. I have seen a "SCORPION" brand helmet at SUZUKI's showroom which price is Rs.10,000/- (shaaid ye khud hi sir pay aa k baith jata hay )

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All;

After a detailed conversation with STUDDS India and then their local dealer in Karachi, I have at last purchased their helmet. As I talked with them about bulk order for our other workers in mill, so he offered me Rs.1700/. I had to spend total Rs.2380/ (TCS + money transfer cost). I have presented this helmet to our management with its test report. I found it a very good quality one.
    Some of my conversation is below;

From: Mohammad Zafar [mailto:zafar_commodity@hotmail.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 3:36 PM
    To: ABC
    Subject: RE: Good quality "Full Face" helmets require

Mr ABC
    At present we can give you one piece in RED /WHITE or GUN GREY color.The cost of this piece will be 1700/ +500/ for courier =2200/ which you can send us by easy paisa or on line through bank.
    As far as bulk order is concerned please read the mail below.

Best Regards ...?
    MOHAMMAD ZAFAR
    STUDDS Helmets & Accessories
    Zafar Associates
    Suite # A-506 & A-507, 5th Floor
    Saima Trade Tower, I.I.Chundrigar Road,
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Tel # 0092-21-32212511-513
    Tel # 0092-21-32212783
    Fax # 0092-21-32212514
    A good quality Helmet require - image008@01CFF9142F904580

To: zafar_commodity@hotmail.com
    CC:
    Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:14:16 +0500

Dear Mr. Zafar;
    Chrome Super is looking fine. There are some questions;

Is it available only in one size or there are different sizes available? MEDIUM/LARGE/EXTRA LARGE
    What is the estimated prize of this helmet? Wholesale price is Rs 1700/ + all government taxes,delivery ex Karachi
    Logo will be printed by you or it will be printed by OEM? Logo will be printed by the manufacturer but minimum order should be of 300 pieces and price will be Rs 100/extra for logo printing.
    I am thinking to buy one helmet from you to get it approval from management and then use it at my home because we don’t know that after how much time its order will be placed. Replied above.

From: Mohammad Zafar [mailto:zafar_commodity@hotmail.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 1:21 PM
    To:

Dear ABC
    Please note that we can send you directly a sample piece of your choice for quality or for any other test you want to do.You select the design and mail us.Moreover also note that we are a sister concern of RIAZ TEXTILE MILLS PVT LTD ,located at The City Tower,Main Boulevard,Gulberg 2 ,Lahore and are purchasing packaging material for our mill at Feroz Wattoan, from your esteemed company through Mr Ali Muratza of sales department. Given below is the standard specification of our Studds Helmets.You can visit their web site Studds Accessories Ltd. for more information.

STUDDS helmets meet the requirements of Bureau of Indian Standards specifications – IS: 4151. Helmets are marked with ISI Mark under our Bureau of Indian Standard Licence.
    The outer shell of the helmets is injection moulded from high impact engineering grade ABS (Acrylo Nitrile Butadene Styrene). The regulated density EPS concussion padding lined with specially treated luxurious anti-allergic-velveteen is specially designed to provide extra safety & comfort to the user. Every helmet is fitted with quick release chin strap mechanism for ease of operation & safety. The injection moulded poly-carbonate silicon hard coated visors are optically true & provide anti-glare qualities.
    If you have any more queries please contact us.

Best Regards ...?
    MOHAMMAD ZAFAR
    RIAZ TEXTILE MILLS PVT LTD
    Zafar Associates
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Tel # 0092-21-32212783
    Fax # 0092-21-32212514

Subject: RE: FW: Good quality "Full Face" helmets require
    Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 112:45 +0500

Dear Mr. Zafar;

I have received your mail on my gmail account. Actually our system doesn’t accept a mail having an attachment >10mb.
    We have faced such accidents that a person got damage his head or face while wearing helmet. So we are required a good quality full face helmet with clear visor. If your suggested brands fulfill our requirement then please give me quotation. We would like to print the logo of our company on helmet as well. But first I am needed a sample piece to test and then present it to management to get it approval. If you have a dealer in Lahore also then it will be easy for me.

ABCA good quality Helmet require - image008@01CFF9142F904580

To: ABC
    Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:45:27 +0500

Dear Mr ABC

Thanks for your interest in Studds helmets.Attached please find the catalog of various designs and colors of Studds helmets which we are importing from India and supplying in the local market. Among st the most demanded items are CHROME SUPER /CHROME ELITE AND JADE, which besides supplying to the domestic market, we have started supplying to various multinational companies both in plain and the company's logo printed on it.
    Kindly send us your feed back.We would be glad to cater your needs.

Best Regards ...?

MOHAMMAD ZAFAR
    Zafar Associates
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Tel # 0092-21-32212783
    Fax # 0092-21-32212514
    A good quality Helmet require - image008@01CFF9142F904580

Subject: FW: Good quality "Full Face" helmets require
    Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 16:33:34 +0500

Dear Zafar sb;

Please read the below conversation and reply.

Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:27 PM
    To: ABC 'Adesh Srivastava'
    Cc: 'sales'; sidharth.khurana@studds.com; 'Jyoti Puri'; 'Mohammad Zafar'

Dear Mr. ABC

Referring your below mail, you are requested to kindly contact our below mentioned authorised exclusive importer in Karachi for your requirements:

Zafar Associates
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Tel # 0092-21-32212783
    Fax # 0092-21-32212514
    Contact Person : Mr. Mohammad Zafar

Through a copy of this mail, we are also requesting Mr. Zafar to contact you for servicing your requirement.

Best Regards ...?

M.B.Khurana
    Chairman *** Managing Director
    A good quality Helmet require - image002@01D000C38215E4C0ACCESSORIES LTD
    23/7, Mathura Road
    Ballabgarh-Faridabad-121004
    E-Mail: madhu.khurana@studds.com
    Phone : 0129-4296500
    C.I.N.NO :-U25208HR1983PLC015135
    Sent: 21 October 2014 15:38
    To: 'Adesh Srivastava'
    Cc: 'sales'; sidharth.khurana@studds.com; madhu.khurana@studds.com; 'Jyoti Puri'
    Subject: Good quality "Full Face" helmets require

Dear Mr. Adesh Srivastava;

I am working ...... which is the joint venture between ...................... We are one of the biggest ...................... supplier in market.
    As “Safety” is the first priority of our company, so our management is thinking to provide good quality “Full Face” helmets to those employees having bikes. Locally “UNEED” brand low cost helmets are available in market. So please suggest us the appropriate model of your helmets with price. May be we will directly import the helmets from you or if you have an authorized dealer in Pakistan, please let me inform.

From: Adesh Srivastava [mailto:adesh.srivastava@studds.com]
    Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 5:55 PM
    To:
    Cc: 'sales'; sidharth.khurana@studds.com; madhu.khurana@studds.com; 'Jyoti Puri'
    Subject: FW: Enquiry From ABC

Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting us. Referring your query, please note we are not manufacturing helmet having outer shell of metal. Kindly advise yourself suitably.

Best Regards ...?

Adesh Srivastava
    A good quality Helmet require - image002@01D000C38215E4C0ACCESSORIES LTD
    23/7, Mathura Road,
    Ballabgarh-Faridabad-121004
    E-Mail: adesh.srivastava@studds.com
    Phone : 0129-4296500
    Mobile: 9910699362
    C.I.N.NO :-U25208HR1983PLC015135

A good quality Helmet require -1502640A good quality Helmet require -1502641A good quality Helmet require -1502642A good quality Helmet require -1502643A good quality Helmet require -1502644A good quality Helmet require -1502645A good quality Helmet require -1502646A good quality Helmet require -1502647A good quality Helmet require -1502648
    A good quality Helmet require -1502649

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List