Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Massive Fraud at Total Pump Firdous Market

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    chaudhry1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Massive Fraud at Total Pump Firdous Market

    Friends meet this person (wearing grey upper) in the video below. Today he was caught by awam at 7.30am when he was putting less petrol in poor awam bikes. He was given a good class and later he apologized. But then he returned again at 8.30am and started doing his fraud all over again. Please be aware of him and avoid this TOTAL pump at FIRDOUS MARKET. These people have no sense of wrongdoing and only know how to get laanat and haram ki kaamai. Very sad.





    This is the TOTAL PUMP at FIRDOUS MARKET: I used to get my car filled from here but now I will avoid it completely. And my advice to all is to AVOID THIS PUMP if you are in Lahore.


    Massive Fraud at Total Pump Firdous Market -1496104

    @MODS - posting it here as it related to motorcycles

  2. #41
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Spano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,891
    Follows
    20
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    I would like to sought it out so so that the title can be changed as it's causing bad impression of the filling station, if the reported incident has some reasons or misunderstandings

    Sent from my SM-G900F
    Ehtesham Bokhari
    https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

  3. #42
    PakWheeler Follow
    abuzerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umar_pathan View Post
    what about the TOTAL pump at johar town besides LDA office Lahore, in my opinion thats the best pump, i always get better fuel consumption after getting petrol from there and somebody told me that the company itself operates that pump. anyone else can confirm this? anybody has any experience from there?
    i love that pump of total. agree with you. their fuel is much better than others. i also got good fuel average plus their services are pretty good.

  4. #43
    syd
    syd is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    syd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    812
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abuzerkhan View Post
    i love that pump of total. agree with you. their fuel is much better than others. i also got good fuel average plus their services are pretty good.
    i have been with them from beginning. The best in my opinion.

    Secondly avoid Shell which is close by at all cost. They have fraudulent work ethics with women. Both my mom and my wife had bad experiences of less fuel there.

    Regards
    let the power of youth explode

  5. #44
    PakWheeler Follow
    omerakif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    202
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abuzerkhan View Post
    i love that pump of total. agree with you. their fuel is much better than others. i also got good fuel average plus their services are pretty good.
    Yes its company operated. My friend working in Total claims the same pump and pso cavalry to be the best pumps in quantity and quality

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #45
    PakWheeler Follow
    abuzerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syd View Post
    i have been with them from beginning. The best in my opinion.

    Secondly avoid Shell which is close by at all cost. They have fraudulent work ethics with women. Both my mom and my wife had bad experiences of less fuel there.

    Regards
    i dont trust any shell pump. specially the one near doctors hospital. their quality is worst.

    Quote Originally Posted by omerakif View Post
    Yes its company operated. My friend working in Total claims the same pump and pso cavalry to be the best pumps in quantity and quality

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    agreed

  7. #46
    PakWheeler Follow
    umar_pathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abuzerkhan View Post
    i love that pump of total. agree with you. their fuel is much better than others. i also got good fuel average plus their services are pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by syd View Post
    i have been with them from beginning. The best in my opinion.
    Secondly avoid Shell which is close by at all cost. They have fraudulent work ethics with women. Both my mom and my wife had bad experiences of less fuel there.
    Regards
    Quote Originally Posted by omerakif View Post
    Yes its company operated. My friend working in Total claims the same pump and pso cavalry to be the best pumps in quantity and quality
    Best ho gya!! Bcz i hv recommended that pump to many friends and I also go there no matter if its an 18km round trip but quality and quantity of petrol means a lot to me. But ek issue they dont hv Hi-Octane
    A Love Between A Man And His Car Can Only Be Understood By Those Who Have Felt It

  8. #47
    PakWheeler Follow
    chaudhry1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toakram View Post
    Dear Chaudhry sb,

    Hope you are doing good, today i called and heard the actual story about what happened at that day with you. Justice demand to hear from both sides, he told me that you abused him badly and than ran away. That movie you made is very clear that nobody is doing any fraud there while he was on his duty, but still i force him to leave my place ASAP untill and you to come over in my presence at any time to tell him what he was actually doing or did with you. I'll be waiting for you and if he find guilty i promise you to recover your loss OR if you don't show up i've no choice to re appoint him on his duty.
    Regards,
    First of all let me appreciate that you are coming here and trying to resolve the issue. I greatly appreciate your effort. Friend look at few posts above and see how people are saying that LDA Johar Town Total pump is good. No one has paid them to say so. That is called building and having a good reputation. It is obvious that pumps cannot hire PHDs to fill petrol. But what they can do is hire honest people and those who are found to be dishonest should be let go permanently and not just for few days on probation. I have seen even 'sarak-chaap' guys who are really honest and even PHD people who are extremely dishonest. So education level has noting to do with honesty. That person is not defrauding me or others, in reality he is defrauding the pump owner. The person is making his ill money but in reality the pump is the one which is getting a bad reputation. Now that you know the person against whom the complaint was you can do yourself and the pump a favour by letting him go permanently. Else you can keep him and let him continue to defraud others and further ruin the reputation of the pump. What has been done in the past has been done and now the question is if you will let this man continue to defraud people or will you fire him and build positive reputation for the pump. The ball is in your court friend.

    p.s. I never abused him and even in the video I posted you can hear me call him a brother.

  9. #48
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    IsbCap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post

    however few petrol pumps the one at rawat is a chat i had once poured in a good quantity of petrol from him and got dam little avg.. i was shocked.. i had posted it in this forum somewhere .. the meter was at 0 and he filled in qty that i asked for. but gave me very little avg.



    can someone clarify how not to be cheated ?
    About that Rawat pump, I reported in my earlier post. Inspite of all my efforts, he filled 45 litres when i already had 10 litres in tank. I'm not sure about my 23 year old car's fuel tank capacity, so from that day, I belived it to be 55 Litres.

    Now with empty tank, I filled from Attock station and it only filled 45 litres, lol. Just wonder how much meter tampering has been done in that Rawat Total station...

  10. #49
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    whiteangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2,240
    Follows
    9
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    @chaudhry1000

    Thanks for pointing this out. A similar incident happened with me at Total pump in DHA. I lodged a compliant with the company. The person responsible for the fraud was fired and I got a refund from Total. Details are in this thread https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/oil...y-block-lahore

    Most of the time it is the pump attendants who do this fraud with or without connivance of manager. Call or write to Total customer support Contact TOTAL PARCO Pakistan I am sure they will respond and and take action against the pump. When I lodged my complaint with Total, they send their team to the pump and all meters were checked and company seals were put on them after checking.
    Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

  11. #50
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,545
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    @toakram when you fire the guy makesure every employ of your sees you firing so that no one again repeats the same mistake

  12. #51
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Spano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,891
    Follows
    20
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhry1000 View Post
    First of all let me appreciate that you are coming here and trying to resolve the issue. I greatly appreciate your effort. Friend look at few posts above and see how people are saying that LDA Johar Town Total pump is good. No one has paid them to say so. That is called building and having a good reputation. It is obvious that pumps cannot hire PHDs to fill petrol. But what they can do is hire honest people and those who are found to be dishonest should be let go permanently and not just for few days on probation. I have seen even 'sarak-chaap' guys who are really honest and even PHD people who are extremely dishonest. So education level has noting to do with honesty. That person is not defrauding me or others, in reality he is defrauding the pump owner. The person is making his ill money but in reality the pump is the one which is getting a bad reputation. Now that you know the person against whom the complaint was you can do yourself and the pump a favour by letting him go permanently. Else you can keep him and let him continue to defraud others and further ruin the reputation of the pump. What has been done in the past has been done and now the question is if you will let this man continue to defraud people or will you fire him and build positive reputation for the pump. The ball is in your court friend.

    p.s. I never abused him and even in the video I posted you can hear me call him a brother.
    chaudry sb, he says that he has talked to the guy and he has a different version.
    So if possible when ever you go there next time clear it in front of the filling guy so that he owner can appropriate action against him.
    I being a third person say that he shouldn't take any action because you said some thing against him on this forum.
    If he is culprit he must be punished. But keep in mind he may be he only earner of his family.
    So for justice please visit him once

    Sent from my SM-G900F
    Ehtesham Bokhari
    https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

  13. #52
    PakWheeler Follow
    toakram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default No fraud / cheating found in total firdous market"s pump

    Aamm actually now I don't care about the title you wrote, and Alhamdulilah my sale increase from the past coz I believe in that "Izaat and Rizaaq" are in God's hand not me u or any body else, so I'm concluding that case there's NO FRAUD / CHEATING in my station coz the complainant (YOU) didn't proved sufficient evidences nor you showed up. Now this discussion is going to end.
    God bless you.
    (Whenever new pump installed those types of services offered every where and then by the time its slow down.)

  14. #53
    PakWheeler Follow
    Hashim11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I still didn't get what type of fraud is he doing? I have watched video few times and with slow speed also.
    @chaudhry1000 Plz point it out what he is actually doing and how do you know that he is putting less petrol?
    What I can see in the video is that he is resetting meter by hand instead of putting that lever thing in machine (and there is nothing wrong in it).

  15. #54
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HAshims's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,885
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Good to know the owner is here.
    I rate this pump one of the best in Lahore(in terms of mileage and quantity of fuel).
    Honda Civic 99 EK Hatch / Honda Integra 92 DA Coupe
    RIP Adil( @AridSoul)

  16. #55
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xoofi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,245
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    29 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hashim11 View Post
    I still didn't get what type of fraud is he doing? I have watched video few times and with slow speed also.
    @chaudhry1000 Plz point it out what he is actually doing and how do you know that he is putting less petrol?
    What I can see in the video is that he is resetting meter by hand instead of putting that lever thing in machine (and there is nothing wrong in it).
    OP clearly mentioned that this video is for identification purpose only. It doesnt show the actual theft
    Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity... ~ John Muir

  17. #56
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Spano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,891
    Follows
    20
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Chaudry sb it's better to go and meet him. It will be healthy experience

    Sent from my SM-G900F
    Ehtesham Bokhari
    https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

  18. #57
    PakWheeler Follow
    Hashim11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xoofi View Post
    OP clearly mentioned that this video is for identification purpose only. It doesnt show the actual theft
    oh.. ok.

  19. #58
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    VCheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    25,475
    Follows
    7
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If there is nothing new to add, this thread can be closed soon.

  20. #59
    PakWheeler Follow
    chaudhry1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I called you yesterday 4 times and 2 times today. You didnt pick up your phone. But good I didnt get to talk to you as I visited the pump myself today just now and met with the pump manager. I told him to call the person who did fraud (who was still working there). The manager said why and I told manager how I have been talking to owner on pakwheels. He called the owner who didnt have any knowledge of this I was very shocked and then realised that you sir are a troll . You have ruined the thread. I would request mods to delete your replies as you are NOT the owner of the pump. And about the owner he himself was a very abusive guy. The guy who did fraud is still there. I have now decided to take the matter up with Total Parco and will keep everyone on this thread updated about the issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by toakram View Post
    Aamm actually now I don't care about the title you wrote, and Alhamdulilah my sale increase from the past coz I believe in that "Izaat and Rizaaq" are in God's hand not me u or any body else, so I'm concluding that case there's NO FRAUD / CHEATING in my station coz the complainant (YOU) didn't proved sufficient evidences nor you showed up. Now this discussion is going to end.
    God bless you.
    (Whenever new pump installed those types of services offered every where and then by the time its slow down.)

  21. #60
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Addingcommentbeforethreadgetsclosed.
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •