Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: registration of cg125

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    adnanyaseen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default registration of cg125

    frnds give me some suggestion, khuch din phle main ne new cg125 purchase kia jo k 80km chala tha, main ne us bandy se full payment main purchase kia jab k us ne lease pe lia huwa tha, ab wo banda mujhe original invoices nhi de rha q k wo to dealer k paas hein ... wo invoices usi condition main milein gi jab wo banda installment poori kry ga, main to bech main phas gya na registration ho na main chala saku.... mere paas un invoices ki photo copy hai ... kya aisa possible hai k main un copies pe registration krwa sku ?? beshak usi k naam pe ho jaye lakin atleast register to ho


  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    Chaudhary007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    So in short you are saying that you paid the man, kick started the bike and came home ?
    I presume you didn't even had the stamp paper made cuz that too requires bike's registration certificate.

    Here are a few things u need to be clear about.

    • The bike cannot be registered on your name directly as the invoices are on his name
    • You will need to get the registration done on his name and than have it transferred to yourself (or you can keep it on open letter as well)
    • No registration is possible without the original docs sale invoice, authority letter etc....(They don't accept photocopies). That is the reason dealers keep them with them until all the installments have been cleared
    • If somebody buys the bike like this on installments what happens is the dealer charge you with registration fee and than get the bike registered on dealership name and when all the dues have been cleared they transfer it to the buyer again charging him with the transfer fee.

    The person was not the owner of the bike yet you handed him full payment


    • Your only option is to convince the guy to clear the dues of the dealership so that they hand you over those docs.

    Or if you had the stamp paper drafted out you can take that to police and say that "this guy committed fraud with you and the bike never really never belong to him but to the dealership to whom he isn't paying".

    Honestly speaking you case isn't that strong.
    If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khanthegr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Okara
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,805
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    every single point explainedt in detail nicely by @CHAUDHRY007 ** I'd like to add one importent point for ur favour, If ur documents (Sales Invoice, Authority letter, Installment clearance certificate) are still open ( vaccant/unfilled ) ask the dealer to kindly fill all the documents directly in ur name.It will save ur transfer fee and u will be the direct 1st owner of the bike according to papers.Usualy dealers don't do this kind of favour but some reference may be effective for you. Good Luck
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    huraiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Looks like you've been stung by a relative or someone you know very well.All I can say is best of luck.


    Sent from my candlestick phone

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    qasimjamil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What is the process to get a 2 digit number for new registration ? as I have purchased my CG 125 in October 2014 and still un registered.

    I want to get it registered in 2015, I have sales tax invoice on my name. Would someone help me to get a good registration number without any involvement of dealer or broker.

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    marwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qasimjamil View Post
    What is the process to get a 2 digit number for new registration ? as I have purchased my CG 125 in October 2014 and still un registered.

    I want to get it registered in 2015, I have sales tax invoice on my name. Would someone help me to get a good registration number without any involvement of dealer or broker.
    Without a dealer u ll only get zaleel at the end of the day. Give 5000 to them and get ur number of ur choice. I did the same two months before but at the end I unwantedly paid 5000 and got the registration
    save water................................so drink more wine!!!

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khanthegr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Okara
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,805
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    as per govt. of Punjab policy figures from 1 to 999 are called "auction numbers" laterly they added all the thousands(1000, 2000 till 9000) and all the tetras(1111, 2222 till 9999) and pair number like 1122, 2244,6655 and so on in the auction series "" auction fee of 2-9 is 5000 and for 1 and 786 is 7500, all others start from rs.200, all u have to do appear in the auction on date declared in ur district and get the number urself by calling the maximum rate of ur fav. Number
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    qasimjamil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marwan View Post
    Without a dealer u ll only get zaleel at the end of the day. Give 5000 to them and get ur number of ur choice. I did the same two months before but at the end I unwantedly paid 5000 and got the registration
    does this 5000 amount cover choice number of 2 digit as well?

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    Chaudhary007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AUCTION OF ATTRACTIVE REGISTRATION MARKS

    In order to allocate attractive Registration Marks in respect of motor vehicles through a transparent manner besides boosting the Government Revenue, an auction policy for allocation of attractive registration marks is hereby made for strict compliance:

    1. Following serial number of the specified series of registration marks in respect of motor vehicles shall be put to open auction at the reserved price mentioned against each :-
    Registration Marks Series District(s) Reserve Price
    • Serial number 1 of the series of registration mark.
    • Serial number 7 or 786 of the series of registration mark.
    • Any other single digit number of the series of registration marks
    All series All districts in Punjab Rs.10,000/

    Rs.7,500/-

    Rs.5,000/-
    1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000, 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555, 6666, 7777, 8888, 9999. Any series, wherever, either commencing only with District Code or commencing with code and followed by alphabet A, B, C, D, E, F & H Lahore & Multan Districts. Rs.10,000/ for Lahore & Rs.5,000/- for Multan district.
    10 to 99, 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900. All Districts in Punjab. Rs.10,000/ for Lahore and Multan districts and Rs. 5,000/- for all other districts.
    101 to 998 except Sr.No.1 to 3 above. Lahore, & Multan districts Rs.2,500/-
    1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1100, 1110, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1122, 1133, 1144, 1155, 1166, 1177, 1188, 1199, 1200, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1221, 1222, 1234, 1272, 1300, 1313, 1314, 1331, 1333, 1400, 1412, 1414, 1415, 1441, 1444, 1472, 1500, 1515, 1516, 1551, 1555, 1600, 1616, 1661, 1617, 1666, 1700, 1717, 1718, 1771, 1777, 1786, 1800, 1818, 1819, 1881, 1888, 1900, 1919, 1920, 1991, 1999, 2020, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2021, 2100, 2111, 2112, 2121, 2122, 2200, 2211, 2220, 2221, 2223, 2224, 2225, 2226, 2227, 2228, 2229, 2233, 2244, 2255, 2266, 2277, 2288, 2299, 2300, 2323, 2332, 2324, 2333, 2345, 2400, 2424, 2442, 2425, 2444, 2500, 2525, 2526, 2552, 2555, 2600, 2626, 2627, 2662, 2666, 2700, 2727, 2728, 2772, 2777, 2786, 2800, 2828, 2829, 2882, 2888, 2900, 2929, 2930, 2992, 2999, 3003, 3030, 3031, 3100, 3131, 3113, 3132, 3111, 3200, 3232, 3223, 3233, 3222, 3300, 3311, 3322, 3330, 3331, 3332, 3334, 3335, 3336, 3337, 3338, 3339, 3344, 3355, 3366, 3377, 3388, 3399, 3400, 3434, 3435, 3443, 3444, 3456, 3500, 3535, 3536, 3553, 3555, 3600, 3636, 3663, 3637, 3666, 3700, 3737, 3773, 3738, 3777, 3786, 3800, 3838, 3839, 3883, 3888, 3900, 3939, 3993, 3940, 3999, 4004, 4040, 4041, 4100, 4141, 4114, 4142, 4111, 4200, 4242, 4224, 4243, 4222, 4300, 4343, 4334, 4344, 4333, 4400, 4411, 4422, 4433, 4440, 4441, 4442, 4443, 4445, 4446, 4447, 4448, 4449, 4455, 4466, 4477, 4488, 4499, 4500, 4545, 4554, 4546, 4555, 4567, 4600, 4646, 4647, 4664, 4666, 4700, 4774, 4748, 4747, 4777, 4786, 4800, 4848, 4884, 4849, 4888, 4900, 4949, 4950, 4994, 4999, 5005, 5050, 5051, 5100, 5115, 5151, 5152, 5111, 5200, 5252, 5253, 5225, 5222, 5300, 5353, 5335, 5354, 5333, 5400, 5454, 5455, 5445, 5444, 5500, 5511, 5522, 5533, 5544, 5550, 5551, 5552, 5553, 5554, 5556, 5557, 5558, 5559, 5566, 5577, 5588, 5599, 5600, 5656, 5657, 5665, 5666, 5678, 5700, 5757, 5758, 5775, 5777, 5786, 5800, 5858, 5859, 5885, 5888, 5900, 5959, 5995, 5960, 5999, 6006, 6007, 6060, 6061, 6100, 6161, 6116, 6162, 6111, 6200, 6262, 6226, 6263, 6222, 6300, 6363, 6336, 6364, 6333, 6400, 6464, 6465, 6446, 6444, 6500, 6565, 6566, 6556, 6555, 6600, 6611, 6622, 6633, 6644, 6655, 6660, 6661, 6662, 6663, 6664, 6665, 6667, 6668, 6669, 6677, 6688, 6699, 6700, 6767, 6768, 6776, 6777, 6786, 6789, 6800, 6868, 6869, 6886, 6888, 6900, 6969, 6970, 6996, 6999, 7007, 7070, 7100, 7171, 7117, 7172, 7111, 7200, 7212, 7214, 7222, 7227, 7272, 7273, 7300, 7337, 7374, 7373, 7333, 7400, 7474, 7475, 7447, 7444, 7500, 7575, 7557, 7576, 7555, 7600, 7667, 7676, 7677, 7666, 7700, 7711, 7722, 7733, 7744, 7755, 7766, 7770, 7771, 7772, 7773, 7774, 7775, 7776, 7778, 7779, 7786, 7788, 7799, 7800, 7878, 7879, 7887, 7888, 7900, 7979, 7997, 7980, 7999, 8008, 8080, 8081, 8100, 8181, 8118, 8182, 8111, 8200, 8282, 8228, 8283, 8222, 8300, 8383, 8338, 8384, 8333, 8400, 8484, 8448, 8485, 8444, 8500, 8585, 8586, 8558, 8555, 8600, 8686, 8668, 8687, 8666, 8700, 8787, 8778, 8786, 8788, 8777, 8800, 8811, 8822, 8833, 8844, 8855, 8866, 8877, 8880, 8881, 8882, 8883, 8884, 8885, 8886, 8887, 8889, 8899, 8900, 8989, 8998, 8990, 8999, 9009, 9090, 9091, 9100, 9191, 9119, 9192, 9111, 9200, 9211, 9292, 9229, 9293, 9222, 9300, 9393, 9339, 9394, 9333, 9400, 9494, 9495, 9449, 9444, 9500, 9595, 9596, 9555, 9559, 9600, 9696, 9697, 9669, 9666, 9700, 9786, 9797, 9779, 9798, 9777, 9800, 9898, 9889, 9899, 9900, 9911, 9922, 9933, 9944, 9955, 9966, 9977, 9988, 9990, 9991, 9992, 9993, 9994, 9995, 9996, 9997, 9998 Rs.200/- Lahore & Multan Districts Rs.3,000/- for Lahore and Rs.1,000/- for Multan district.
    (10 to 999 except 786), 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000, 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555, 6666, 7777, 8888, 9999, 1122, 1214,1234, 1272, 1412, 1472, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2300, 2400, 2500, 2600, 2700, 2800, 2900, 3100, 3200, 3300, 3400, 3500, 3600, 3700, 3800, 3900, 4100, 4200, 4300, 4400, 4500, 4600, 4700, 4800, 4900, 5100, 5200, 5300, 5400, 5500, 5600, 5700, 5800, 5900, 6100, 6200, 6300, 6400, 6500, 6600, 6700, 6800, 6900, 7100, 7200, 7300, 7400, 7500, 7600, 7700, 7800, 7900, 8100, 8200, 8300, 8400, 8500, 8600, 8700, 8800, 8900, 9100, 9200, 9300, 9400, 9500, 9600, 9700, 9800, 9900, 1212, 1313, 1414, 1515, 1616, 1717, 1818, 1919, 2020, 2121, 2323, 2424, 2525, 2626, 2727, 2828, 2929, 3030, 3131, 3232, 3434, 3535, 3636, 3737, 3838, 3939, 4040, 4141, 4242, 4343, 4545, 4646, 4747, 4848, 4949, 5050, 5151, 5252, 5353, 5454, 5656, 5757, 5858, 5959, 6060, 6161, 6262, 6363, 6464, 6565, 6767, 6868, 6969, 7070, 7171, 7272, 7373, 7474, 7575, 7676, 7878, 7979, 8080, 8181, 8282, 8383, 8484, 8585, 8686, 8787, 8989, 9090, 9191, 9292, 9393, 9494, 9595, 9696, 9797, 9898. Any series, wherever applicable, either commencing only with District Code or commencing with code and followed by alphabet K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, V, W, X, Y and Z. All Districts in Punjab. Rs.200/-


    Open auction will be held after due publicity.

    Any registration mark except those detailed above shall be issued to the motor vehicle owners who desire to obtain the same on "first come first serve basis" without sequence at any time during the currency of the series on payment of Rs.2,000/- in respect of series either commencing with district code or district code followed by alphabets A, B, C, D, E, F, H, S, T & U at Rs.200/- in respect of series either commencing with district code followed by alphabets K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, V, W, X, Y and Z.

    Auction proceedings will be supervised by the following Auction Committee which will finalize each auction proceedings at the spot on same day:


    • At Divisional Headquarter:

    The Committee shall be headed by the Director Excise & Taxation with MRA concerned and a representative of the Divisional Commissioner as its member.


    • At District level:

    The Committee shall be headed by the MRA concerned with another ETO existing in the same district, if available, and a representative of the District Government not below the rank of BS-17.

    Motor Registering Authority of the concerned district may make auction proceedings in phases.

    All left over registration marks in any auction proceedings shall be offered to the motorists on "first come first serve basis" on reserve price as indicated above or average price of last three auction proceedings, whichever is higher. The available numbers shall be displayed for the information of motorists through printed as well as electronic means specifying reserved price of each number.

    No reserve price of any registration marks shall be charged from Government owned motor vehicles and motor vehicles owned by the autonomous/semi autonomous and other organizations under the control of Federal or Provincial Government; to be registered under series of registration marks commencing with district code followed by alphabet "G" and "J" respectively. However, Registration numbers 1 to 9 and 786 will be issued with prior consent of the Chief Minister.

    The auction proceedings may be conducted preferably one week prior to the start of the series.

    Auction of attractive registration marks shall invariably be held at the district headquarters concerned.

    Copy of CNIC shall be obtained from the participants of open auction proceedings along with standardized application.

    Every intending participant of the auction shall deposit cash security equal to reserve price before the start of the proceedings.

    Auction money/reserve price, as the case may be, will be received immediately after auction proceedings.

    The owner of the vehicles shall get his vehicle registered within one month of the date of auction or start of the particular series whichever is later.

    Proper computerized record of registration numbers allotted through open auction bids shall be maintained by the MRA. This record shall, inter alia, contain details of bank deposit receipts and the name of debitor's bank branch. The entries shall invariably be authenticated by the MRA immediately after deposit of amount in cash or transfer of the amount by the debitor's bank, as the case may be.

    In case, the highest bidder of open auction retracts from the proceedings, the amount of security deposited by him shall be forfeited and the registration mark will again be put to open auction at the end of said auction proceedings.

    The reserve price or average price of the last three action proceedings and the amount of the highest bid of auction proceedings is to be charged in addition to normal registration fee.

    The owner has neither any right nor it is lawful for him to display the registration mark allocated in auction merely on the ground of having deposited the auction money. The number is allowed to be displayed only after proper registration of the motor vehicle and issuance of valid registration certificate/booklet.

    The auctioned registration mark once allotted and registered shall not be transferable to any other vehicle. No change will be allowed for description of vehicle that has been mentioned at the time of auction.

    The Director Excise & Taxation of the concerned division may cancel any proceedings for auction of any particular number or series giving reasons. He shall also decide all matters relating to allotted attractive registration mark(s), on case to case basis, after examining the matter on merits.

    The Motor Registering Authority after exhaustion the series shall forward the detail of revenue collected through these attractive registration marks alongwith exhaustion certificate of the series by incorporating the detail of blocked numbers, if any, duly authenticated by the concerned Director, Excise & Taxation to the Administrative Department for seeking approval for commencement of the new registration series.

    Any deviation from the policy shall call for strict disciplinary proceedings against the responsible officer/official under the PEEDA Act, 2006.
    If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    marwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qasimjamil View Post
    does this 5000 amount cover choice number of 2 digit as well?
    I am talking about islamabad registration. My choice was reg no. 49 for my cg125. So I paid 5000 for that and got my bike registered.
    save water................................so drink more wine!!!

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    aa78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marwan View Post
    I am talking about islamabad registration. My choice was reg no. 49 for my cg125. So I paid 5000 for that and got my bike registered.
    When was this? Do you know the current series in Islamabad for bikes?

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    marwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    When was this? Do you know the current series in Islamabad for bikes?
    October 2014. Current series is aer and afr
    save water................................so drink more wine!!!

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    qasimjamil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks a lot, very briefly described.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaudhary007 View Post
    AUCTION OF ATTRACTIVE REGISTRATION MARKS

    In order to allocate attractive Registration Marks in respect of motor vehicles through a transparent manner besides boosting the Government Revenue, an auction policy for allocation of attractive registration marks is hereby made for strict compliance:

    1. Following serial number of the specified series of registration marks in respect of motor vehicles shall be put to open auction at the reserved price mentioned against each :-
    Registration Marks Series District(s) Reserve Price
    • Serial number 1 of the series of registration mark.
    • Serial number 7 or 786 of the series of registration mark.
    • Any other single digit number of the series of registration marks
    All series All districts in Punjab Rs.10,000/

    Rs.7,500/-

    Rs.5,000/-
    1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000, 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555, 6666, 7777, 8888, 9999. Any series, wherever, either commencing only with District Code or commencing with code and followed by alphabet A, B, C, D, E, F & H Lahore & Multan Districts. Rs.10,000/ for Lahore & Rs.5,000/- for Multan district.
    10 to 99, 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900. All Districts in Punjab. Rs.10,000/ for Lahore and Multan districts and Rs. 5,000/- for all other districts.
    101 to 998 except Sr.No.1 to 3 above. Lahore, & Multan districts Rs.2,500/-
    1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1100, 1110, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1122, 1133, 1144, 1155, 1166, 1177, 1188, 1199, 1200, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1221, 1222, 1234, 1272, 1300, 1313, 1314, 1331, 1333, 1400, 1412, 1414, 1415, 1441, 1444, 1472, 1500, 1515, 1516, 1551, 1555, 1600, 1616, 1661, 1617, 1666, 1700, 1717, 1718, 1771, 1777, 1786, 1800, 1818, 1819, 1881, 1888, 1900, 1919, 1920, 1991, 1999, 2020, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2021, 2100, 2111, 2112, 2121, 2122, 2200, 2211, 2220, 2221, 2223, 2224, 2225, 2226, 2227, 2228, 2229, 2233, 2244, 2255, 2266, 2277, 2288, 2299, 2300, 2323, 2332, 2324, 2333, 2345, 2400, 2424, 2442, 2425, 2444, 2500, 2525, 2526, 2552, 2555, 2600, 2626, 2627, 2662, 2666, 2700, 2727, 2728, 2772, 2777, 2786, 2800, 2828, 2829, 2882, 2888, 2900, 2929, 2930, 2992, 2999, 3003, 3030, 3031, 3100, 3131, 3113, 3132, 3111, 3200, 3232, 3223, 3233, 3222, 3300, 3311, 3322, 3330, 3331, 3332, 3334, 3335, 3336, 3337, 3338, 3339, 3344, 3355, 3366, 3377, 3388, 3399, 3400, 3434, 3435, 3443, 3444, 3456, 3500, 3535, 3536, 3553, 3555, 3600, 3636, 3663, 3637, 3666, 3700, 3737, 3773, 3738, 3777, 3786, 3800, 3838, 3839, 3883, 3888, 3900, 3939, 3993, 3940, 3999, 4004, 4040, 4041, 4100, 4141, 4114, 4142, 4111, 4200, 4242, 4224, 4243, 4222, 4300, 4343, 4334, 4344, 4333, 4400, 4411, 4422, 4433, 4440, 4441, 4442, 4443, 4445, 4446, 4447, 4448, 4449, 4455, 4466, 4477, 4488, 4499, 4500, 4545, 4554, 4546, 4555, 4567, 4600, 4646, 4647, 4664, 4666, 4700, 4774, 4748, 4747, 4777, 4786, 4800, 4848, 4884, 4849, 4888, 4900, 4949, 4950, 4994, 4999, 5005, 5050, 5051, 5100, 5115, 5151, 5152, 5111, 5200, 5252, 5253, 5225, 5222, 5300, 5353, 5335, 5354, 5333, 5400, 5454, 5455, 5445, 5444, 5500, 5511, 5522, 5533, 5544, 5550, 5551, 5552, 5553, 5554, 5556, 5557, 5558, 5559, 5566, 5577, 5588, 5599, 5600, 5656, 5657, 5665, 5666, 5678, 5700, 5757, 5758, 5775, 5777, 5786, 5800, 5858, 5859, 5885, 5888, 5900, 5959, 5995, 5960, 5999, 6006, 6007, 6060, 6061, 6100, 6161, 6116, 6162, 6111, 6200, 6262, 6226, 6263, 6222, 6300, 6363, 6336, 6364, 6333, 6400, 6464, 6465, 6446, 6444, 6500, 6565, 6566, 6556, 6555, 6600, 6611, 6622, 6633, 6644, 6655, 6660, 6661, 6662, 6663, 6664, 6665, 6667, 6668, 6669, 6677, 6688, 6699, 6700, 6767, 6768, 6776, 6777, 6786, 6789, 6800, 6868, 6869, 6886, 6888, 6900, 6969, 6970, 6996, 6999, 7007, 7070, 7100, 7171, 7117, 7172, 7111, 7200, 7212, 7214, 7222, 7227, 7272, 7273, 7300, 7337, 7374, 7373, 7333, 7400, 7474, 7475, 7447, 7444, 7500, 7575, 7557, 7576, 7555, 7600, 7667, 7676, 7677, 7666, 7700, 7711, 7722, 7733, 7744, 7755, 7766, 7770, 7771, 7772, 7773, 7774, 7775, 7776, 7778, 7779, 7786, 7788, 7799, 7800, 7878, 7879, 7887, 7888, 7900, 7979, 7997, 7980, 7999, 8008, 8080, 8081, 8100, 8181, 8118, 8182, 8111, 8200, 8282, 8228, 8283, 8222, 8300, 8383, 8338, 8384, 8333, 8400, 8484, 8448, 8485, 8444, 8500, 8585, 8586, 8558, 8555, 8600, 8686, 8668, 8687, 8666, 8700, 8787, 8778, 8786, 8788, 8777, 8800, 8811, 8822, 8833, 8844, 8855, 8866, 8877, 8880, 8881, 8882, 8883, 8884, 8885, 8886, 8887, 8889, 8899, 8900, 8989, 8998, 8990, 8999, 9009, 9090, 9091, 9100, 9191, 9119, 9192, 9111, 9200, 9211, 9292, 9229, 9293, 9222, 9300, 9393, 9339, 9394, 9333, 9400, 9494, 9495, 9449, 9444, 9500, 9595, 9596, 9555, 9559, 9600, 9696, 9697, 9669, 9666, 9700, 9786, 9797, 9779, 9798, 9777, 9800, 9898, 9889, 9899, 9900, 9911, 9922, 9933, 9944, 9955, 9966, 9977, 9988, 9990, 9991, 9992, 9993, 9994, 9995, 9996, 9997, 9998 Rs.200/- Lahore & Multan Districts Rs.3,000/- for Lahore and Rs.1,000/- for Multan district.
    (10 to 999 except 786), 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000, 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555, 6666, 7777, 8888, 9999, 1122, 1214,1234, 1272, 1412, 1472, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2300, 2400, 2500, 2600, 2700, 2800, 2900, 3100, 3200, 3300, 3400, 3500, 3600, 3700, 3800, 3900, 4100, 4200, 4300, 4400, 4500, 4600, 4700, 4800, 4900, 5100, 5200, 5300, 5400, 5500, 5600, 5700, 5800, 5900, 6100, 6200, 6300, 6400, 6500, 6600, 6700, 6800, 6900, 7100, 7200, 7300, 7400, 7500, 7600, 7700, 7800, 7900, 8100, 8200, 8300, 8400, 8500, 8600, 8700, 8800, 8900, 9100, 9200, 9300, 9400, 9500, 9600, 9700, 9800, 9900, 1212, 1313, 1414, 1515, 1616, 1717, 1818, 1919, 2020, 2121, 2323, 2424, 2525, 2626, 2727, 2828, 2929, 3030, 3131, 3232, 3434, 3535, 3636, 3737, 3838, 3939, 4040, 4141, 4242, 4343, 4545, 4646, 4747, 4848, 4949, 5050, 5151, 5252, 5353, 5454, 5656, 5757, 5858, 5959, 6060, 6161, 6262, 6363, 6464, 6565, 6767, 6868, 6969, 7070, 7171, 7272, 7373, 7474, 7575, 7676, 7878, 7979, 8080, 8181, 8282, 8383, 8484, 8585, 8686, 8787, 8989, 9090, 9191, 9292, 9393, 9494, 9595, 9696, 9797, 9898. Any series, wherever applicable, either commencing only with District Code or commencing with code and followed by alphabet K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, V, W, X, Y and Z. All Districts in Punjab. Rs.200/-


    Open auction will be held after due publicity.

    Any registration mark except those detailed above shall be issued to the motor vehicle owners who desire to obtain the same on "first come first serve basis" without sequence at any time during the currency of the series on payment of Rs.2,000/- in respect of series either commencing with district code or district code followed by alphabets A, B, C, D, E, F, H, S, T & U at Rs.200/- in respect of series either commencing with district code followed by alphabets K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, V, W, X, Y and Z.

    Auction proceedings will be supervised by the following Auction Committee which will finalize each auction proceedings at the spot on same day:


    • At Divisional Headquarter:

    The Committee shall be headed by the Director Excise & Taxation with MRA concerned and a representative of the Divisional Commissioner as its member.


    • At District level:

    The Committee shall be headed by the MRA concerned with another ETO existing in the same district, if available, and a representative of the District Government not below the rank of BS-17.

    Motor Registering Authority of the concerned district may make auction proceedings in phases.

    All left over registration marks in any auction proceedings shall be offered to the motorists on "first come first serve basis" on reserve price as indicated above or average price of last three auction proceedings, whichever is higher. The available numbers shall be displayed for the information of motorists through printed as well as electronic means specifying reserved price of each number.

    No reserve price of any registration marks shall be charged from Government owned motor vehicles and motor vehicles owned by the autonomous/semi autonomous and other organizations under the control of Federal or Provincial Government; to be registered under series of registration marks commencing with district code followed by alphabet "G" and "J" respectively. However, Registration numbers 1 to 9 and 786 will be issued with prior consent of the Chief Minister.

    The auction proceedings may be conducted preferably one week prior to the start of the series.

    Auction of attractive registration marks shall invariably be held at the district headquarters concerned.

    Copy of CNIC shall be obtained from the participants of open auction proceedings along with standardized application.

    Every intending participant of the auction shall deposit cash security equal to reserve price before the start of the proceedings.

    Auction money/reserve price, as the case may be, will be received immediately after auction proceedings.

    The owner of the vehicles shall get his vehicle registered within one month of the date of auction or start of the particular series whichever is later.

    Proper computerized record of registration numbers allotted through open auction bids shall be maintained by the MRA. This record shall, inter alia, contain details of bank deposit receipts and the name of debitor's bank branch. The entries shall invariably be authenticated by the MRA immediately after deposit of amount in cash or transfer of the amount by the debitor's bank, as the case may be.

    In case, the highest bidder of open auction retracts from the proceedings, the amount of security deposited by him shall be forfeited and the registration mark will again be put to open auction at the end of said auction proceedings.

    The reserve price or average price of the last three action proceedings and the amount of the highest bid of auction proceedings is to be charged in addition to normal registration fee.

    The owner has neither any right nor it is lawful for him to display the registration mark allocated in auction merely on the ground of having deposited the auction money. The number is allowed to be displayed only after proper registration of the motor vehicle and issuance of valid registration certificate/booklet.

    The auctioned registration mark once allotted and registered shall not be transferable to any other vehicle. No change will be allowed for description of vehicle that has been mentioned at the time of auction.

    The Director Excise & Taxation of the concerned division may cancel any proceedings for auction of any particular number or series giving reasons. He shall also decide all matters relating to allotted attractive registration mark(s), on case to case basis, after examining the matter on merits.

    The Motor Registering Authority after exhaustion the series shall forward the detail of revenue collected through these attractive registration marks alongwith exhaustion certificate of the series by incorporating the detail of blocked numbers, if any, duly authenticated by the concerned Director, Excise & Taxation to the Administrative Department for seeking approval for commencement of the new registration series.

    Any deviation from the policy shall call for strict disciplinary proceedings against the responsible officer/official under the PEEDA Act, 2006.

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,713
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ask the dealer to get it registered in his name.
    after completion of installments, bike will be transferred in your name.

  15. #15
    Site Banned Follow
    vicky_boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farhansa View Post
    Ask the dealer to get it registered in his name.
    after completion of installments, bike will be transferred in your name.
    Why would the dealer register in that guy's name when he is not paying the installments ?

    The poster has mentioned that he has already made full payment, so if that guy's intentions were clear he would have cleared the installments of the dealer. Obviously he wants to keep the amount himself and leave the poster hanging in the balance.

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,713
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What so ever the situation is. The bike will be registered in dealers name.
    The seller should pay the installments.

  17. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khanthegr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Okara
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,805
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @qasimjamil yes 2 digit number official price Rs.200/,
    Main tay Honda ee lay saa'n !!!

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    qasimjamil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Today I visited Excise Office Walton Road Lahore.
    They were not accepting new registration files before 6th Jan, 2015. Agents outside the office were demanding 500 for file preparation and expense other than official fee. 500 Rs were additionally asked for a simple 4 Digit choice number.

    Paid 100 Rs to an agent there to just make a file and necessary attachments of the documentation. Choice number auction is going to be held perhaps on 7th Jan at Farid Kot Road Lahore. I might not be wasting my time to go to auction and settling down what so ever number is being issued on Monday InShAllah. 2900/- Official fee with lifetime token is being communicated by MRA for CG 125.

    Quote Originally Posted by khanthegr8 View Post
    @qasimjamil yes 2 digit number official price Rs.200/,

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    Chaudhary007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qasimjamil View Post
    500 Rs were additionally asked for a simple 4 Digit choice number.
    Rs500 for simply filing Form F attaching [1)Sale invoice 2)authority letter 3) your CNIC] together and avoiding queue ?

    It's good that you paid only Rs100.

    Breakdown of official fees is as follows
    1) 1% of price = 1025
    2) Life time token = 1200
    3) MVT Booklet = 300
    4) Number plates = 400

    Total Rs2925
    If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

  20. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    IceCold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    608
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qasimjamil View Post
    Today I visited Excise Office Walton Road Lahore.
    They were not accepting new registration files before 6th Jan, 2015. Agents outside the office were demanding 500 for file preparation and expense other than official fee. 500 Rs were additionally asked for a simple 4 Digit choice number.

    Paid 100 Rs to an agent there to just make a file and necessary attachments of the documentation. Choice number auction is going to be held perhaps on 7th Jan at Farid Kot Road Lahore. I might not be wasting my time to go to auction and settling down what so ever number is being issued on Monday InShAllah. 2900/- Official fee with lifetime token is being communicated by MRA for CG 125.
    Where is excise office at Walton road? There was one excise office but that was in DHA and only caters luxury cars. My bike is also unregistered and i want to get it registered perhaps on monday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •