5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unhappy Blue-Bison (GS-150)

The story begins as; Once upon a time, a little kid of grade 7 standing at his school gate starring at grade 9 - 12 boys of his school revving their CDs. Amongst the crowd a Honda 250cc surfaces turning every head towards its glittering shine and the sound which make the girls inside school curious about outside the school. The poor kid could do little than nothing but to think of ways to convince his parents to get him a motorbike too, simultaneously making up to answer the probable question his parents would ask, if they agree to purchase him a bike, "Tumhari tangain kesy zameen tak pohnchain gi"... The battle between wishes and realty goes no for years to come, the kid in a hope, like a warrior in battlefield inspiring for victory, day-dreams about the riding a motorbike and how would it feel unleashing 70cc power with twist of throttle. But those wishes, ifs and buts all fades ways as he grew, taking more interest in Sega, Playstation, his first computer an i286 and everything but studies. . Deep within him, remained a particle waiting for a spark.

Years went by, he got into professional life, than married and latter blessed with a kid. Through all those years he drove car for his commuting purposes. But with ever growing traffic of Metropolitan Karachi while driving a car, especially in downtown areas, gives one a feeling of being cursed by an old witch. So one day he decides to get a bike in order to escape the frustration of traffic jams, finding suitable parking, and on top of that scratches and bumps you get on your hard earned car with no fault of yours.

When he had hands on his newly acquired 70cc, that particle deep within him ignites and he flashes back and realizes that is the thing he wanted many many years back. He thanks Almighty Allah for blessing him with it and completing his wish. While at home he had to face same resistance from parents and family members [ Father in the morning seeing a bike parked in his house : Ye Bike kes ki hy? No one could answer, as non knew to whom it belonged. Everyone rushing outside to see it as if an outer-space ship has landed in their house. Latter the fact transpired to his parents and the reaction was: TUM PAGAL TOU NAHI HO GAE, AB BIKE CHALAOGY. PATA HY KITNI KHATARNAK HY. TUMHY IJAZAT KIS NY DI BIKE KHAREEDNY KI. KHUD KAMATY HO ESKA YE MATLAB NAHI KUCH B KHAREED LO. FORAN SY WAPIS KARO. The poor kid, now grown up man, begging his parents to let him keep it. Eventually parents agree and he becomes a biker

With every day, increase in use of bike, he thought of upgrading. Not just an upgrading, but with comfort, power and drive-pleasure. So after going through many threads he chose Suzuki GS-150. Thankful to Almighty Allah, Alhamdulilah he last week got a GS-150.

He present you with his "THE BLUE BISON".

PS: Comments and suggesting are more than welcome.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahsan95 View Post
    MashAllah.
    Take great care of the bike.
    Btw the polish part comes before the wax. First wash, polish, Apc (all purpose cleaner) to remove polishing oils, sealant (if necessary) then 12 hrs curing time and finally a wax coat for immense shine. You r going great. Keep it up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Thanks for guidance brother. It is just the order in which i wrote is wrong. Looking forward towards productive detailing together. And i would take this opportunity to tell you, i am very much interested in your retrofit HID setup. I would like to get it done too, once the warranty of my Blue-Bison expires.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ordered Zic 4t online for Oil Change at first 300 mark. Delivery is expected by tomorrow.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by camry47 View Post
    Kamran bhai many many congrats on BLUE BISON, read your message today
    Write down my number +923353047470, will meet this Friday or Sunday in sha Allah @Shafin619 red chill and Toothless will be there
    Quote Originally Posted by kamranhakro1 View Post
    Thanks brother. I've sent you txt message, kindly save my number. I ve sent my number through PM to Shafin as such i dont have his number. Yet we will IA co-ordinate and fix a meetup on weekend. This meet-up seems to be of almost fresh GS'z. Would be a great sharing experience. I hope your Toothless and my Bison doesn't quarrel much as both are still toddlers
    We will meetup tomorrow i will tell the time and venue on text Kamran bhai you can decide the venue. I will text hamza too.
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ordered Zic 4t online for Oil Change at first 300 mark. Delivery is expected by tomorrow.
    Bhi g main ne pehli dafa zic online orderd kiya hai mery order k neechy unconfurm likha aa reha hai , yeh kesy confurm ho ga main ne 5 januery ko order kiya tha
    GO__ HONDA __ GO

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by naseer_jaan View Post
    Bhi g main ne pehli dafa zic online orderd kiya hai mery order k neechy unconfurm likha aa reha hai , yeh kesy confurm ho ga main ne 5 januery ko order kiya tha
    Dear brother you can see the same status on my invoice as well. It might be because, the payment mode is cash on delivery therefore, the status of payment shows as 'unconfirmed". However, soon after placing the Order, i received a call, confirming the validity of order placed. On my query he replied the delivery would be made by next working day. I hope you would have also received such call.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear brother you can see the same status on my invoice as well. It might be because, the payment mode is cash on delivery therefore, the status of payment shows as 'unconfirmed". However, soon after placing the Order, i received a call, confirming the validity of order placed. On my query he replied the delivery would be made by next working day. I hope you would have also received such call.
    Brother abi yak to mujhe koi call nahi aai 3 din ho gae hain order keay huy kya main dobara order karon ya intazar keron ?
    GO__ HONDA __ GO

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by naseer_jaan View Post
    Brother abi yak to mujhe koi call nahi aai 3 din ho gae hain order keay huy kya main dobara order karon ya intazar keron ?
    You should contract them ask about your order quoting your your Order number.

Contact Info

Corporate Office
    Corporate Office Lahore 1-A, Danepur Road, G.O.R-1, Lahore
    UAN: 111-645-942
    Phone: +92 42 36311881-3
    Fax: +92 42 36311884
    Web: Hi Tech Lubricants Limited

Islamabad Office
    Suite No. 1402, 14th Floor, Green Trust Tower, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad
    Phone: +92-51-2813054-6
    Fax: +92-51-2813057

Karachi Office
    Bungalow No. C-6/1, Street No. 3,Bath Island, Clifton Karachi.
    Phone: +92-21-35290674-5
    Fax: +92-21-35290672

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You should contract them ask about your order quoting your your Order number.

Contact Info

Corporate Office
    Corporate Office Lahore 1-A, Danepur Road, G.O.R-1, Lahore
    Phone: +92 42 36311881-3
    Fax: +92 42 36311884
    Web: Hi Tech Lubricants Limited

Islamabad Office
    Suite No. 1402, 14th Floor, Green Trust Tower, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad
    Phone: +92-51-2813054-6
    Fax: +92-51-2813057

Karachi Office
    Bungalow No. C-6/1, Street No. 3,Bath Island, Clifton Karachi.
    Phone: +92-21-35290674-5
    Fax: +92-21-35290672
    thanks brother
    GO__ HONDA __ GO

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@kamranhakro1 : yes sure brother will be waiting
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Had a great meeting with kamran bhai's blue bison. Will meet you again soon
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Front flat tyre

Yesterday night, the hour of time was 70pm an early silence in the parking lot with tapping of leather boots echoing. tak tak tak.... key pops in the switch lighting green signal of neutral and with push of red button downwards completing the circuit for ignition. Slight press on the Start button ... There it goes, Dug Dug Dug Dug . . . heart of the Blue-Bison starts pounding with engine oil rushing into every vein of the little monster. First gear engaged, Oh what a lovely and mesmerizing sound "Khattak" with release of clutch rider feels something is not right. Oh damnnnn front flat tyre I was like WTF. Started cursing Pak Suzuki people. Within 280km a 6 Ply Tyre gets flat !!! First thought came to my mind was it must have been due to poor quality of the rim which had caused puncture in the tube, as i had ridden the bike on fairly flat surfaces. Any way dragged him to nearby puncture master, while i was scheduled to meet Hamzah (@jadoon1992_vxlimited), Shafin (@Shafin619), and Muhammad Asif (@camry47) at 7:30pm. I was getting late and concerned about my Blue-Bison, he must be hurt and in agony Tried to relive him as soon as possible. At the puncture master, it transpired that the culprit was not the rim, as initially was assumed by me, but the air-inlet valve of the tube from where the air is filled. The base of the valve where it is connected to the tube had a leak, yes what a poor quality workmanship. To me it appears that Quality Control Department at Pak Suzuki is not aimed to put strict check on quality assurance but to make sure that poor quality made parts are disguised in best possible manner. It is all about cost-cutting. While the tube was being repaired, i inspected the brake-shoes and drum and noticed a fine powder like substance was accumulated inside the drum, surprisingly signs of the fine mist like powder were visible on rear rim and on the hub, which has raised my concern, any help in this regard would be highly appreciated. Kindly share your informed opinion about this fine powder like substance getting accumulated inside the drum. Is it the residue of brake-shoes or grinding of the inner wall of the drum? Whether this is normal or abnormal? Any suggestion in order to correct it if it is abnormal. Many Thanks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yesterday night, the hour of time was 70pm an early silence in the parking lot with tapping of leather boots echoing. tak tak tak.... key pops in the switch lighting green signal of neutral and with push of red button downwards completing the circuit for ignition. Slight press on the Start button ... There it goes, Dug Dug Dug Dug . . . heart of the Blue-Bison starts pounding with engine oil rushing into every vein of the little monster. First gear engaged, Oh what a lovely and mesmerizing sound "Khattak" with release of clutch rider feels something is not right. Oh damnnnn front flat tyre I was like WTF. Started cursing Pak Suzuki people. Within 280km a 6 Ply Tyre gets flat !!! First thought came to my mind was it must have been due to poor quality of the rim which had caused puncture in the tube, as i had ridden the bike on fairly flat surfaces. Any way dragged him to nearby puncture master, while i was scheduled to meet Hamzah (@jadoon1992_vxlimited), Shafin (@Shafin619), and Muhammad Asif (@camry47) at 7:30pm. I was getting late and concerned about my Blue-Bison, he must be hurt and in agony Tried to relive him as soon as possible. At the puncture master, it transpired that the culprit was not the rim, as initially was assumed by me, but the air-inlet valve of the tube from where the air is filled. The base of the valve where it is connected to the tube had a leak, yes what a poor quality workmanship. To me it appears that Quality Control Department at Pak Suzuki is not aimed to put strict check on quality assurance but to make sure that poor quality made parts are disguised in best possible manner. It is all about cost-cutting. While the tube was being repaired, i inspected the brake-shoes and drum and noticed a fine powder like substance was accumulated inside the drum, surprisingly signs of the fine mist like powder were visible on rear rim and on the hub, which has raised my concern, any help in this regard would be highly appreciated. Kindly share your informed opinion about this fine powder like substance getting accumulated inside the drum. Is it the residue of brake-shoes or grinding of the inner wall of the drum? Whether this is normal or abnormal? Any suggestion in order to correct it if it is abnormal. Many Thanks.
    Same issue of front tire tube has been observed recently on my nephews gs150, tire /tube is from service but this occurred after riding several thousand km.
    Nothing to worry about powder stuff u noticed its normal with new drums and brake shoes but not too much of it, just make sure that front tire is moving freely and brake is not too much tight.
    Help others so that u can be Helped

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by archon2001 View Post
    Same issue of front tire tube has been observed recently on my nephews gs150, tire /tube is from service but this occurred after riding several thousand km.
    Nothing to worry about powder stuff u noticed its normal with new drums and brake shoes but not too much of it, just make sure that front tire is moving freely and brake is not too much tight.
    Pehewwww sigh of relief, much relieved. Thanks. Both the wheels are freely moving. There are couple of other issues about which i am concerned. Waiting for the first tune up to be done. If those doen't get sorted out, then would post here for valuable suggestions. However, I would certainly be sharing those issues even if sorted for others guidance.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

"THE BLUE BISON".
    Congratulations for the dream come true. Ride safe, do not ruin your ride in useless stunts, just ride and enjoy!
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Welcome aboard & Congratulations for new ride Ma Sha Allah!
    Exploring Machines is my Passion...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    Congratulations for the dream come true. Ride safe, do not ruin your ride in useless stunts, just ride and enjoy!
    Thanks brother. Rest assured i am not of that type. I ride like a gentleman you may verify from the ladies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imranbhatti View Post
    Welcome aboard & Congratulations for new ride Ma Sha Allah!
    Many thanks brother.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Oil Change

Yesterday, on 11th Day of January 2015 changed the first oil change at 300km mark, along with oil filter. While the filter was out, i could visibly see metal particles accumulated in the oil filter under dim flash light of cell phone. This signifies the importance of frequent oil changing during running period and the running-period itself. Very sorry for my in ability to capture those pictures as at that moment so many things were on my mind, was too busy handling things on phone calls. Moreover, i prefer to do these sort of issues by myself, don't feel like visiting mechanics for simplest tasks such as changing oil, which is fairly a simple job. But i could not do as i was toooooo busy

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Look at the ideal IDLE of my bike in the above posted photos

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Chrome Care & Mileage Check D.I.Y

Until i could get my hands on Turtle Chrome Polish as suggested by one friend, meanwhile I used this left over Metal and Chrome Cleaner of Speed Autocare. My brother used this one while detailing car, i must say on his friends car, as his car does not have any Chrome part :-P so don't have any thing to say on its result. But after i used the left over of it, the out come was Ok, not plausible.
    While cleaning the bike yesterday, i realized the importance of dust covers over clutch and front brake levers. Their cable if seen from front is too exposed to dust and air which do travel inside the cables and gets accumulated. So i've decided to get those asap for enhanced protection. After cleaning the bike an idea came to me and i realizing that it is doable, I said to myself What an Idea !
    Well the purpose behind the idea was to check the mileage of by Blue-Bison, rather we should call it "Kilometerage". I know there exist no such word as Kilometerage in english, but i have used it deliberately and prefer using it. As when we use the word mileage, we intend to express how many kilometers in a liter. So therefore, it should be said as Kilometerage. Moreover, the word mileage means how many "miles in a gallon" but on the contrary we express it as how many "kilometers in a liter", so again the difference of gallon and liter makes another arguable point for me using KILOMETERAGE. Lets not make you read irrelevant things here. Enjoy the photos below of my little DIY in which i used a medical apparatus and a soft-drink bottle to make a portable fuel tank in which i could pour exactly a liter to see how many kilometers/per liter the Blue-Bison is doing. Mashallah, the Blue-Bison did an amazing 44km in first attempt and 46km in another. Many would object on 46km/L or call it a hoax, I would like to answer it initially that; may be on the next attempt i was too soft on throttle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List