Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Meanwhile at DYL

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,466
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs down Meanwhile at DYL

    Hi
    Please have a look at dyl fb page . i was shocked .. they are still uploading pictures of yamaha proucts ..
    https://www.facebook.com/dylmotorcycles?fref=photo

    Certainly above URL to dyl fb page is not fake as seen in last picture below.
    Hay Yamaha wa da faaak is goin on

    Meanwhile at DYL -1548496

    Meanwhile at DYL -1548499

    Meanwhile at DYL -1548500
    Meanwhile at DYL -1548512
    Meanwhile at DYL -1548522
    and the last two snaps are bizzare


  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    4.25 to 4.8k is what I expect its price to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2468 View Post
    Continue to rise with DYL Dhoom 70 btw what can be the expected price if Yamaha introduces R15 in Pakistan, with water cooled engine and rear disk brake I don't think it would be cheap.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2468's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,508
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    4.25 to 4.8k is what I expect its price to be.
    R15 price is 119,000 in India multiply it with 1.63 (current conversion rate) = 193970

    price of FZ16 is 77,000 in India multiply it with 1.63 = 125510

    price of YBR125 is 51,500 in India multiply it with 1.63 = 83945

    Pakistan auto assemblers are just ripping us and making us fool, and things are cheaper in India due to economies of scale Factor is also a hoax

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    actually not the auto assemblers only but the Govt it self...



    Quote Originally Posted by 2468 View Post
    R15 price is 119,000 in India multiply it with 1.63 (current conversion rate) = 193970 X ~235% (Custom and Duty)

    price of FZ16 is 77,000 in India multiply it with 1.63 = 125510 X ~235% (Custom and Duty)

    price of YBR125 is 51,500 in India multiply it with 1.63 = 83945 X ~235% (Custom and Duty)

    Pakistan auto assemblers are just ripping us and making us fool, and things are cheaper in India due to economies of scale Factor is also a hoax
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2468's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,508
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    actually not the auto assemblers only but the Govt it self...

    now they can not cry for custom and duty as they have set up a plant locally

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    And thats where thing go funny... if you recall the mehran was hardly 3lakh in 2008 when Zardari kicked into Govt and applied Luxury tax and the car went above 5.5lakh..

    even a locally made CG125 price tag of the shelf includes Duty and Custom Fees (yes these are quite high but they still exist) which we are not aware of and think that Atlas is eating a big share (Yes it is) but not alone govt. is equally participating...

    The Local Yamaha Plant will work just like a "Local Depot of imported CBUs' or a storage only.. I happen to visit Papam last year and ended up meeting the Big Suppliers who feed Suzuki, Ravi and now Yamaha with these 'imported' bikes namely GD, GS, RP and now YBR....

    Quote Originally Posted by 2468 View Post
    now they can not cry for custom and duty as they have set up a plant locally
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2468's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,508
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    And thats where thing go funny... if you recall the mehran was hardly 3lakh in 2008 when Zardari kicked into Govt and applied Luxury tax and the car went above 5.5lakh..

    even a locally made CG125 price tag of the shelf includes Duty and Custom Fees (yes these are quite high but they still exist) which we are not aware of and think that Atlas is eating a big share (Yes it is) but not alone govt. is equally participating...

    The Local Yamaha Plant will work just like a "Local Depot of imported CBUs' or a storage only.. I happen to visit Papam last year and ended up meeting the Big Suppliers who feed Suzuki, Ravi and now Yamaha with these 'imported' bikes namely GD, GS, RP and now YBR....
    In that case, things can only be corrected if auto assemblers and govt. think collectively for the benefit of auto buyers like in India

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •