2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Strange voice from GS-150

I bought Suzuki GS-150 almost a month ago. Since the start i wasn't very careful about driving it on slow speeds during the running period. I accelerated it upto its max i.e. 110 Km/h speed that i heard is very dangerous for any new engine. Fortunately my bike didn't halted, jammed or ceased. But for some days i am observing a strange voice coming out from some where the top of engine (the head or whatever you call it), the voice is like "hiss" or "Sarsarahat" as you call it in plain urdu. I have recently changed the first oil on 400 Kms. The oil i used is Suzuki 10W-40. Also my old cd-70 used to make such voice when i didn't got it tuned for 2 months or more.
    I am very worried about this voice and want some highly expert feed back about this condition. I also went today to the dealer and was freaked by seeing another GS-150 standing there whose engine was seized on just 400 Kms, that guy also dragged his bike to 110 Km/h speed

Experts and seasoned riders please respond to my issue and what should i do in this condition. Extremely worried about my baby

I thought of that while riding my bike.
    -Albert Einstein; on the theory of relativity

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear i purchased GS-150 In Jan-2015, I changed the Suzuki Original Oil with (Mobil 1 Racing 4T) at the time of purchase. But Now have Sold out my bike after using only 800km. I run my GS-150 on 110 -115 Km/h after only 400 Km Running.
    There was no any sound change of my bike not only one time, many times i run my GS-150 more than 100 Km/h there was no any issue.
    (2StrokeLover)
    2StrokeBikeLover@Gmail.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dr.hassan676 there no need to worry about to any hissing sound coming from engine this sound was also present in my GS when i newly purchased it & i also done this thing with my zero meter gs 100km/h above speed when i was coming from showroom to house
    better & money saver choice is go for this oil ZIC 4T20W40 semi synthetic 1 liter pack price is 380pkr it is the best engine oil for your gs & change it on every 1000 Kilemeters

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List