Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions needed regarding YBR 125. Need advises and suggestion from the buyers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suggestions needed regarding YBR 125. Need advises and suggestion from the buyers.

Assalamualaikum Guys

My name is Noman

Basically i'm from karachi but now living in Islamabad and rawalpindi for some time now, i owned a Honda Pridor which i bought in December last year 2014 model 2013 which is rarely used like 7700kms done uptill now, but now im looking to get the new YBR125 , what im looking for is to where should i get it from ? Murree road which dealer is better which includes its services and spare parts everything, i have been going through all the post regarding YBR125, each and every single of you comments, including the incident happen with Raja Sahab too. and blue YBR red etc...

I want you guys to help me in selecting where should i get this because I'm quite new here in Islamabad so doesnt know much about the market. and the price is around 129000 does that include taxes and registration?

please respond if possible this actually is my first post ever i have been the member since 2008 but never really had a chance to enter forum to make a thread although i had been going through all your posts for quite some times and had been dealing in cars and selling stuff too ...

anyways if possible please let me know if the dealers at murree road are good enough to get my ybr 125 from there or should i look for someone in Islamabad ???

Regards
    Noman Ali....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by knight911 View Post

Assalamualaikum Guys

My name is Noman

Basically i'm from karachi but now living in Islamabad and rawalpindi for some time now, i owned a Honda Pridor which i bought in December last year 2014 model 2013 which is rarely used like 7700kms done uptill now, but now im looking to get the new YBR125 , what im looking for is to where should i get it from ? Murree road which dealer is better which includes its services and spare parts everything, i have been going through all the post regarding YBR125, each and every single of you comments, including the incident happen with Raja Sahab too. and blue YBR red etc...

I want you guys to help me in selecting where should i get this because I'm quite new here in Islamabad so doesnt know much about the market. and the price is around 129000 does that include taxes and registration?

please respond if possible this actually is my first post ever i have been the member since 2008 but never really had a chance to enter forum to make a thread although i had been going through all your posts for quite some times and had been dealing in cars and selling stuff too ...

anyways if possible please let me know if the dealers at murree road are good enough to get my ybr 125 from there or should i look for someone in Islamabad ???

Regards
    Noman Ali....

Here trying to give you answer as per my best knowledge:

ANS:
    Actual price is 129,400/- PKR no taxes except if you go for registration which in Punjab is 3,500 PKR rest if you hire some agent etc that it goes in total from 4000 to 5000 so App Total bikes Charges will be 129,400 PKR + Registration = 135,000/- Appox
    For dealers available near your area visit this link and try to contact 2-3 dealers and ask them when they will deliver your desired color bike..
    OUR SHOP | YAMAHA MOTOR PAKISTAN Pvt., Ltd

as far best dealers are concern everyone is selling same product you should focus on they should not charge you more than 129,400/- PKR also which dealer is giving you ASAP delivery.

[Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJNOMI View Post
    Here trying to give you answer as per my best knowledge:

ANS:
    Actual price is 129,400/- PKR no taxes except if you go for registration which in Punjab is 3,500 PKR rest if you hire some agent etc that it goes in total from 4000 to 5000 so App Total bikes Charges will be 129,400 PKR + Registration = 135,000/- Appox
    For dealers available near your area visit this link and try to contact 2-3 dealers and ask them when they will deliver your desired color bike..
    OUR SHOP | YAMAHA MOTOR PAKISTAN Pvt., Ltd

as far best dealers are concern everyone is selling same product you should focus on they should not charge you more than 129,400/- PKR also which dealer is giving you ASAP delivery.

Thank you and JazaakAllah its quite helpful
    Actually I'm not in any sort of hurry to get the bike, but the thing i was reading here that the dealers some of the dealers aren't very helpful, the name of the deal mention was Iqra Autos, that's why ! Other wise i can wait for it I'm not in any kind of rush
    Anyways Jazaak Allah Nomi for your instant response really appreciate that ..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you and JazaakAllah its quite helpful
    Actually I'm not in any sort of hurry to get the bike, but the thing i was reading here that the dealers some of the dealers aren't very helpful, the name of the deal mention was Iqra Autos, that's why ! Other wise i can wait for it I'm not in any kind of rush
    Anyways Jazaak Allah Nomi for your instant response really appreciate that ..
    Iqra auto issue was highligted due to service, whereas sales are concern ever dealer will give your desire color.
    No problem any time
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nomi is A DJ & also a good & very nice person

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yamaha Motors doesn't care about selling any bikes in Islamabad since they don't have any company showrooms or dealers here.

To get the bike, you will have to go all the way to Punjab. You can find multiple dealers in or around Motorcycle Plaza, Murree Road and inquire with them about color and delivery times.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamikhan View Post
    Nomi is A DJ & also a good & very nice person
    Glad to have People like DJNOMI who helps and give legitimate advises to people who needs it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    Yamaha Motors doesn't care about selling any bikes in Islamabad since they don't have any company showrooms or dealers here.

To get the bike, you will have to go all the way to Punjab. You can find multiple dealers in or around Motorcycle Plaza, Murree Road and inquire with them about color and delivery times.
    Really ??? there were many dealers mentioned on there website from Islamabad but i will probably be looking it on Murree Road if not in Islamabad. Regarding colour Red is too mainstream i guess i will be looking for Blue or Grey second choice but Blue will be my priorty. but first i need to sell my Pridor Although i dont want to as its pretty decent and economical and it was the first ever bike i bought so i really want to keep but the thing is I'm living here temporarily because of Telenor Project in Gulberg Green. it will be hard to moved 2 bikes back in karachi specially honda , which can be snatched in a blink of an eye .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Really ??? there were many dealers mentioned on there website from Islamabad but i will probably be looking it on Murree Road if not in Islamabad.
    Up till a week back, searching for Islamabad on that page gave no results. Today, there are couple (4) results for the same search but none of them are 1S (sales). They are listed as 'Quality Care shops' and 'Service Dealer'.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List