5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Yamaha Dealers Lahore

This thread was for information purpose, which Yamaha dealer is providing good service.
    I have bought YBR 125 from Khurram Autos and He was very greedy man. After 1 month of wait i got this bike after heated dispute with Mr. Tayyab of Khurram autos.

I met a guy today he was inquiring about my experience with bike. He say he book a bike from dealer in Bhagbanpura and he charged him 135000 with delivery time of 15 days.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cancer4u28 View Post
    This thread was for information purpose, which Yamaha dealer is providing good service.
    I have bought YBR 125 from Khurram Autos and He was very greedy man. After 1 month of wait i got this bike after heated dispute with Mr. Tayyab of Khurram autos.

I met a guy today he was inquiring about my experience with bike. He say he book a bike from dealer in Bhagbanpura and he charged him 135000 with delivery time of 15 days.
    bro it has been communicated several time on different YBR discussion that dont pay ON at all if you are in very hurry this is coice of buyer not dealer , yes i got my bike from Khurrum autos as well and frankly i dont thta like guy as well . he is very immature type of guy and talk lot of non sense.

so every one Blue and Red Color is low in production and has very high demand and normal delivery time for these colors is 1 month to 1 and half month whereas grey color has less demand adn people got deliver in 3-4 weeks. so it is highly recommended try 2-3 dealers in your city those can delivery your desired color ASAP and bre book order with him and get a written timeline from him when he will give you the bike.
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List