Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question Yamaha YBR 125 - Lahore Owners (First Bike Tuning/Service) Suggession

Hi Members,

750 KM is done 250 remaining i am thinking to get my bike first Service/Tuning this weekend.

any body in Lahore who own YAMAHA YBR 125 and tried any service Dealer for tuning of his bike, if yes than which one and share your experience please.

i got my bike from Khurrum Autos and he is 3S Dealer as well but frankly i don't want to go their i feel like he and his mechanic is very immature or not even no "Alif Bay". so don't want to get my bike ruined.

Also In Allama Iqbal Town any recommended Service dealer (on Yamaha Website i didnt find any dealer in whole Allama Iqbal Town)
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@DJNOMI Brother. Till now my YBR on 780 kms. but after 500 kms i was changed oil form the same 3S Shop from where i bought my YBR.

as per mechanic @t there he told me that before you 3 ybr came here for oil changed and i checked all there there tappet was loose and i will also do with your bike. i have nothing to say to him so i gave him go ahead.

after oil changed and little tuneup when i drove back my bike i feel more smoothness in bike.

the owner of the shop is nice with me and any one came at his shop i noticed that also mechanic is good

this my experience with this shop.

Face book Page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Afzal...744703?fref=ts

Yamaha YBR 125  Lahore Owners First Bike TuningService Suggession -1582134

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kashiftiwana View Post
    @DJNOMI Brother. Till now my YBR on 780 kms. but after 500 kms i was changed oil form the same 3S Shop from where i bought my YBR.

as per mechanic @t there he told me that before you 3 ybr came here for oil changed and i checked all there there tappet was loose and i will also do with your bike. i have nothing to say to him so i gave him go ahead.

after oil changed and little tuneup when i drove back my bike i feel more smoothness in bike.

the owner of the shop is nice with me and any one came at his shop i noticed that also mechanic is good

this my experience with this shop.

Face book Page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Afzal...744703?fref=ts

Yamaha YBR 125  Lahore Owners First Bike TuningService Suggession -1582134

thankyou but why you got your oil changed @ 500 ?? whereas manual say 1000 secondly you only got your tappet tight or got your first tuning as well..?
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

On day first mechanic was told me that change oil on 500 kms. so i did. first tuning not yet done only tapped tight.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJNOMI View Post
    thankyou but why you got your oil changed @ 500 ?? whereas manual say 1000 secondly you only got your tappet tight or got your first tuning as well..?
    Bro in new bike inside engine ring piston are too tight that,s why it should be change on maximum first 500km i think you have yet not change your bike engine oil do it asap in my earlier post i already asked you to be do this

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List