Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Road Prince Launched : Wego 150cc and Twister 125CC

Hi Folks,
    The Day Yamaha Launched first Bike Yamaha YBR 125 , we all knew that Pakistan Bike Industry is going to Revolutionized and looks like this is going to be Real within 3-~4 Months Pakistan Local Company "Road Prince" Launched Two Variants 125 CC (Twister) - Price - 104K & 150 CC (Wego) - 170k or 180K (Price Is not confirmed yet).

Wego 150 CC which apparently Seems Copy of Derbi Pakistan or it is real Derbi which was initialy loaunched by "Ravi Piaggo" in 300K but now launched again with "Road Prince" Brand Name with 170K Price Tag. (But its not confirm News that its real derbi or Copy of Derbi)

posting Pics , SPEC details yet not available in detail

Twister 125 CC - Price 104K - PKR

Breaking  Road Price launched 150CC Bike  180k PKR -1614318

Breaking  Road Price launched 150CC Bike  180k PKR -1614319
    Attached Images Attached Images            
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now available in Lahore .
    ROAD PRINCE TWISTER 125 ,Head light lense having PIAGGIO logo on it.

Breaking  Road Price launched 150CC Bike  180k PKR -1616160

Breaking  Road Price launched 150CC Bike  180k PKR -1616161Breaking  Road Price launched 150CC Bike  180k PKR -1616162Breaking  Road Price launched 150CC Bike  180k PKR -1616163
    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Wego just like a Yamaha FZ

[QUOTE=DJNOMI;4896976]Hi Folks,
    The Day Yamaha Launched first Bike Yamaha YBR 125 , we all knew that Pakistan Bike Industry is going to Revolutionized and looks like this is going to be Real within 3-~4 Months Pakistan Local Company "Road Prince" Launched Two Variants 125 CC (Twister) - Price - 104K & 150 CC (Wego) - 170k or 180K (Price Is not confirmed yet).

Wego 150 CC which apparently Seems Copy of Derbi Pakistan or it is real Derbi which was initialy loaunched by "Ravi Piaggo" in 300K but now launched again with "Road Prince" Brand Name with 170K Price Tag. (But its not confirm News that its real derbi or Copy of Derbi)

posting Pics , SPEC details yet not available in detail

Wego just like a Yamaha FZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

confirmed news.
    For the first time Road Prince launched WEGO with tubeless tyres in 150cc class in Pakistan.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you people remember when the "Hero RF 125 Chopper" was introduced in 2002-2003 it's price was very low as compared to other competitors but the people at that time too thought much more to buy a Chinese bike and that was the cause of it's failure.

Such Chinese bikes should be low priced and the company owners should market such bike in low price tag and after a good sale they should gradually increase the price as we can see in case of Piaggio, its price was raised gradually and the introduction price of piaggio was less as compared to AHL/Suzuki/Yamaha.

Now the scenario is that the newly introduced WEGO is very high priced bike as compared to other competitors and this high price/ parts availibility/ service dealers may cause for the failure of this bike but the good sign is that Road Prince have the courage to introduce new machines which is appreciable.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    If you people remember when the "Hero RF 125 Chopper" was introduced in 2002-2003 it's price was very low as compared to other competitors but the people at that time too thought much more to buy a Chinese bike and that was the cause of it's failure.

Such Chinese bikes should be low priced and the company owners should market such bike in low price tag and after a good sale they should gradually increase the price as we can see in case of Piaggio, its price was raised gradually and the introduction price of piaggio was less as compared to AHL/Suzuki/Yamaha.

Now the scenario is that the newly introduced WEGO is very high priced bike as compared to other competitors and this high price/ parts availibility/ service dealers may cause for the failure of this bike but the good sign is that Road Prince have the courage to introduce new machines which is appreciable.
    Totally agree with you . We have to give the credit to Road Prince . Nobody was expecting from road prince. Everyone was like Pak Suzuki naya model la raha hai , Honda ka model aa raha hai . Road Prince is one step ahead. even they fail , they have made the impact in the market with this huge step. In my personal opinion people should give chance to change for betterment .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqasshahzad View Post
    Now available in Lahore

Breaking  Road Price launched 150CC Bike  180k PKR -1616161Breaking  Road Price launched 150CC Bike  180k PKR -1616162Breaking  Road Price launched 150CC Bike  180k PKR -1616163
    Good news
    tell the shop where these arrived?
    I can see Vicky Traders McLeod road in pics. Where is it?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Totally agree with you . We have to give the credit to Road Prince . Nobody was expecting from road prince. Everyone was like Pak Suzuki naya model la raha hai , Honda ka model aa raha hai . Road Prince is one step ahead. even they fail , they have made the impact in the market with this huge step. In my personal opinion people should give chance to change for betterment .
    Logo ka kam hay kehna... kuch to log kahy gy...
    bhai I think its not failure. Abhi to game on hay.
    I really respect the step of RdP.

Some pplz talking that Wego is similar to FZ. FZ and Wego are likely two different machines with totally different shapes and parts. Compare it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by f4fraz View Post
    Good news
    tell the shop where these arrived?
    I can see Vicky Traders McLeod road in pics. Where is it?

Vicky Traders Eagle Auto Market 84-McLeod

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Interesting that it has no Road Prince logo on the side of the tank.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What is the general situation with Road Prince spare parts and service center availability in various cities? What about company trained mechanics?

Will the situation be better than Ravi who have bad spare parts availability and network reach?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

brand value matters at the end .. 150k would have been a great value to capture i dont how much response would road prince would got but people like me who is keeping eye on Yamaha and other brand like this to buy 150 CC i would hold myself for Brand Like Yamaha, Honda
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it would be great if its specs are given in original post by op (if they are konwn)
    is it ohc or ohv ?
    CR ?
    bore/stroke ?
    gear ratios ?
    type of carb ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default good sign indeed

i personally welcome road prince to launch wego ex-derbi in pakistan people like me are fed up with AHL suzuki and yamaha but yamaha did a good job to some extent but road prince left every other behind price taq is justified to me as people spent lot of money in mods for ravi storm you are getting complete sports bike and no easpect is left behind full sporty look and it would be a great pleasure owning such a bike its way better than than gs-150 what suzuki give you in 130k nothing but in 170-180k road prince is giving complete sporty bike which justifies its price people should not listen to anybody just buy and feels pride over any other bike available in pakistan as u would feel owning a heavy bike. be +ve
    lEt thE bEast rOar!!!!!!!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rider View Post
    i personally welcome road prince to launch wego ex-derbi in pakistan people like me are fed up with AHL suzuki and yamaha but yamaha did a good job to some extent but road prince left every other behind price taq is justified to me as people spent lot of money in mods for ravi storm you are getting complete sports bike and no easpect is left behind full sporty look and it would be a great pleasure owning such a bike its way better than than gs-150 what suzuki give you in 130k nothing but in 170-180k road prince is giving complete sporty bike which justifies its price people should not listen to anybody just buy and feels pride over any other bike available in pakistan as u would feel owning a heavy bike. be +ve
    Well said. People always find a way to complain, when the same bike was launched by ravi for 300k people were complaining that the price would be justified if ravi had put the price tag between 150k - 200k. And now road prince launched the bike with the price tag of 180k but people are still complaining about it. I am in full mood to buy this bike just waiting for a test ride of this beauty.
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    Well said. People always find a way to complain, when the same bike was launched by ravi for 300k people were complaining that the price would be justified if ravi had put the price tag between 150k - 200k. And now road prince launched the bike with the price tag of 180k but people are still complaining about it. I am in full mood to buy this bike just waiting for a test ride of this beauty.
    Shafin bhai if you buy it than it will be really good for us too

we pakwheelers will be able to know about its actual performance the bike looks
    exactly same as was launched by Ravi and no doubt its an complete package almost
    every thing is installed in bike

Some clips so far i have seen on net of this bikes performance is very impressive
    its able to achieve top speed 120+km/h and acceration is brilliant does 100km/h in 3rd gear

Hopefully Wego 150 will give same performance i believe it would
    it will really be the best performing motorcycle in Pakistan a small 150cc sport bike

Price is some where 180k and some where 170k

Shafin bhai you should confirm price by directly calling road prince factory
    i think you should get in touch with rp higher management viva their fb page too

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Shafin bhai if you buy it than it will be really good for us too

we pakwheelers will be able to know about its actual performance the bike looks
    exactly same as was launched by Ravi and no doubt its an complete package almost
    every thing is installed in bike

Some clips so far i have seen on net of this bikes performance is very impressive
    its able to achieve top speed 120+km/h and acceration is brilliant does 100km/h in 3rd gear

Hopefully Wego 150 will give same performance i believe it would
    it will really be the best performing motorcycle in Pakistan a small 150cc sport bike

Price is some where 180k and some where 170k

Shafin bhai you should confirm price by directly calling road prince factory
    i think you should get in touch with rp higher management viva their fb page too

Amjad Bhai i am already in touch with an official of road prince, he also gave me the contact no. of regional sales manager of karachi. I will visit them as soon as the bikes arrive in karachi. I am hoping its engine will perform better compared to gs in terms of acceleration and top speed. And yes i will give a proper review when i will buy this bike Inshallah.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    Amjad Bhai i am already in touch with an official of road prince, he also gave me the contact no. of regional sales manager of karachi. I will visit them as soon as the bikes arrive in karachi. I am hoping its engine will perform better compared to gs in terms of acceleration and top speed. And yes i will give a proper review when i will buy this bike Inshallah.
    What do they say about spare parts availability? People on PW are/were crying about cost of YBR125 spare parts and using it as justification for discouraging purchase of that bike. Can you get a sampling of various spare parts pricing for this bike from said 'official'?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    What do they say about spare parts availability? People on PW are/were crying about cost of YBR125 spare parts and using it as justification for discouraging purchase of that bike. Can you get a sampling of various spare parts pricing for this bike from said 'official'?
    Can't say anything about the price of spare parts until the bike arrives in showrooms. I can give you the contact no. of that official if you want some info about the pricing of spare parts.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aoa to all
    Its been a while since i last checked PW. I saw this bike and checked it. first off all let me clear the confusion.
    1- This bike is the same bike which Ravi intended to launch.
    2 - The sudden price drop is clearly because of the parts and main grade of bike which is Okay not that good. On the other hand Derbi has higher standard parts. You can go and see personally the plastic, the finishing , the nuts and bolts even the paint on cretin parts are very b grade quality as compared to Derbi.
    Now i have seen Derbi stx performance it goes like 126 km/h on highway. How will this road prince perform we have to wait and see.
    If the engine , transmission and other crucial parts are of the same quality as on derbi then i must say that compromise on cosmetics is acceptable . And its a good addition.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

any techspecs ? cant find some info on roadprice site ?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

User Tag List