Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Road Prince Launched : Wego 150cc and Twister 125CC

Hi Folks,
    The Day Yamaha Launched first Bike Yamaha YBR 125 , we all knew that Pakistan Bike Industry is going to Revolutionized and looks like this is going to be Real within 3-~4 Months Pakistan Local Company "Road Prince" Launched Two Variants 125 CC (Twister) - Price - 104K & 150 CC (Wego) - 170k or 180K (Price Is not confirmed yet).

Wego 150 CC which apparently Seems Copy of Derbi Pakistan or it is real Derbi which was initialy loaunched by "Ravi Piaggo" in 300K but now launched again with "Road Prince" Brand Name with 170K Price Tag. (But its not confirm News that its real derbi or Copy of Derbi)

posting Pics , SPEC details yet not available in detail

Twister 125 CC - Price 104K - PKR

Breaking  Road Price launched 150CC Bike  180k PKR -1614318

Breaking  Road Price launched 150CC Bike  180k PKR -1614319
    Attached Images Attached Images            
    [Proud Owner of Yamaha YBR 125 - MashaAllah] -- [Smartphones/Computers "Keera" ] -- [Fan of Traveling/Adventure]

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lets just say its a B grade copy of DERBI STX ...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    Well said. People always find a way to complain, when the same bike was launched by ravi for 300k people were complaining that the price would be justified if ravi had put the price tag between 150k - 200k. And now road prince launched the bike with the price tag of 180k but people are still complaining about it. I am in full mood to buy this bike just waiting for a test ride of this beauty.
    These complaints are not baseless and are completely justified. Ravi's Derbi 150 should have been priced between 150k-200k. Road Prince is asking 180k for a copy of derbi 150. Realistic price of this bike should be 130k-140k max. Would you like to buy a fake iphone in the price of original? Both look the same.

launch of Twister 125 is a welcome news though. Now that there are two bikes in market using same parts (storm & Twister), spare parts supply will improve with time.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeel View Post
    Lets just say its a B grade copy of DERBI STX ...
    Wth its a copy of derbi? And i was thinking to buy it

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

TO ALL Yamaha fanboys please do not compare your ybr to WEGO ybr is still not pure yamaha and don't get me started on explanations. And people should not follow any brand At least in Pakistan. Just see what is the quality of actual product that brand is offering.. I think its enough that people have been fooled into this brand ********. I still remember when Piaggio came out and dealers and common people were like bhai italian gari hai waha se arahai hai..And upon little research truth came out. Same happened when euro came out in and i was surprised at people calling it a turbo especially the Honda fanboys said its basically turbo charger. And just recently went to see derbi and dealer said ma 180 paer tu aram se gaya hoon ..i was just staring at his face aur thori dair baad he knew k he messed up. STOP BELIEVING ANYTHING THEY TELL YOU. Its a retarded mentality. Just now some Yamaha fanboy said he will stick to ybr . Ybr is not a good bike, comapred to wego. by far Wego is the best in its class and stop getting disappointing that its a b grade copy. its still superior to the most of the b class bikes you ride today. Its the damn price of wego.
    A gar kisi ne Wgo khreedni hai tu he can its a really good ride and it can smoke other on going bikes it has that acceleration. People complaining about brands here lol the real brands are far away to expensive for most of the people. No one gave a **** about DERBI STX abh ye branded hai 3lacs... STX quality was top notch .
    WEGO is a great bike superior to ybr in most cases. (personal opinion)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am thinking to switch to Wego and sell my CG... but first I have to sell the Fishing CG .. My only concern is that it stays in marktet with spare parts back up these chinese compnaies chiken out as soon as the see there resources exhusting...

YBR is here to stay for a long time with a back up of a Strong Industry.. let see for how long RoadPrince can survive.

Wth its a copy of derbi? And i was thinking to buy it

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I am thinking to switch to Wego and sell my CG... but first I have to sell the Fishing CG .. My only concern is that it stays in marktet with spare parts back up these chinese compnaies chiken out as soon as the see there resources exhusting...

YBR is here to stay for a long time with a back up of a Strong Industry.. let see for how long RoadPrince can survive.
    Ap ny bike ki test drive li hy ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so this means its a c class copy of an already b class copy bike?
    FOCAL /// PIONEER /// AUDISON /// KICKER /// JVC /// PHOENIX GOLD.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

TO ALL Yamaha fanboys please do not compare your ybr to WEGO ybr is still not pure yamaha and don't get me started on explanations. And people should not follow any brand At least in Pakistan. Just see what is the quality of actual product that brand is offering.. I think its enough that people have been fooled into this brand ********. I still remember when Piaggio came out and dealers and common people were like bhai italian gari hai waha se arahai hai..And upon little research truth came out. Same happened when euro came out in and i was surprised at people calling it a turbo especially the Honda fanboys said its basically turbo charger. And just recently went to see derbi and dealer said ma 180 paer tu aram se gaya hoon ..i was just staring at his face aur thori dair baad he knew k he messed up. STOP BELIEVING ANYTHING THEY TELL YOU. Its a retarded mentality. Just now some Yamaha fanboy said he will stick to ybr . Ybr is not a good bike, comapred to wego. by far Wego is the best in its class and stop getting disappointing that its a b grade copy. its still superior to the most of the b class bikes you ride today. Its the damn price of wego.
    A gar kisi ne Wgo khreedni hai tu he can its a really good ride and it can smoke other on going bikes it has that acceleration. People complaining about brands here lol the real brands are far away to expensive for most of the people. No one gave a **** about DERBI STX abh ye branded hai 3lacs... STX quality was top notch .
    WEGO is a great bike superior to ybr in most cases. (personal opinion)
    I like your comments and thoughts.
    Yes its true that some people madly bound to YBR or Yamaha. I feel such as they are brand ambassadress of Yamaha. LOL
    bat baad mei karty pehly kehty hain ke ybr bassss ybr hay. moqa milna chahiy foran kahy *** dekha dosri bike mei ye fault.
    I believe if Honda or Suzuki bring some thing good they again say "Yamaha ke equal nahi..."

All knows Yamaha also take time to become road friendly.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post

Thats what is stopping me from buying this bike. I am scared that if this bike fails to survive in the market then it will be very hard for us to find its spare parts. Its the best looking bike right now but can't say anything about the quality as it is a copy of derbi.Don't know when wego 150 will come to the showrooms of karachi. I am thinking to get a ybr and a used cg 125. You must go and get a test ride of this bike at afzal traders in lahore and see if this bike is really worth it.

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thats what is stopping me from buying this bike. I am scared that if this bike fails to survive in the market then it will be very hard for us to find its spare parts. Its the best looking bike right now but can't say anything about the quality as it is a copy of derbi.Don't know when wego 150 will come to the showrooms of karachi. I am thinking to get a ybr and a used cg 125. You must go and get a test ride of this bike at afzal traders in lahore and see if this bike is really worth it.

Bro your concern is correct bike itself is good but we need parts . just take the example of my piaggio its 2011 model and i lost my tapa two years ago and still am tapaless.. even the dealers were so pissed with Ravi that most of them have imported parts of byq from china themselves. Lets see and wait a bit more to see. and after 1 month go to some road prince dealer and ask for wego parts just for knowing whether they brought them or not.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i was told by a dealer of road prince that the company have disassembled 25 wego and dealers can get any kind of parts of the bike if they need. + road prince network is faaaar better than ravi in my City Gujranwala i have seen more than 8 parts, service and sales dealer while Ravi have only one sales dealer and i did't saw a single bike in his showroom ever and all service dealers have left ravi.
    on sunday there were three twister and one wego in Gujranwala that i know just imagine how serious they are about their product. but i agree that one shoud't risk his money on 180k bike if the company is not going to provide parts so lets just wait and watch how they are going to deal the parts issue.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR
    No, my tape isn't stuck! This Chinese Junk just made Yamaha YBR look like a REAL BARGAIN! Oh, and before you whip out your check books and run to a Road Prince Showroom to buy this overpriced 'China Mal', Yamaha 'might' soon launch FZ150!!! Just a little something to consider!
    And no, I'm not a Yamaha Patriot...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    [...]
    Yamaha 'might' soon launch FZ150!!! Just a little something to consider!
    [...]
    Until Yamaha make their line-up and future launch plan clear, this is mere speculation and wishful thinking. Yamaha is going to launch YBR125Z next. For all we know, they may launch pink color Scooties and ATVs after that.

No point in waiting for something which may or may not materialize. You may use the Honda City Launch thread (for current worldwide model excluding Pakistan) as ample example of wishful thinking and companies not caring.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    Until Yamaha make their line-up and future launch plan clear, this is mere speculation and wishful thinking. Yamaha is going to launch YBR125Z next. For all we know, they may launch pink color Scooties and ATVs after that.

No point in waiting for something which may or may not materialize. You may use the Honda City Launch thread (for current worldwide model excluding Pakistan) as ample example of wishful thinking and companies not caring.
    It's funny you mentioned 'wishful thinking'. I've been reading Pakwheels Forums for about a decade now. People said the VERY same thing when people was 'dreaming' and made wishes for Yamaha YBR125. And here it is now, a decade later, a solid undeniable reality! Is it not?
    Keep throwing wishes at the wall, people. It's a perfectly healthy 'practice'. Maybe, just maybe, some wish might get stick to the wall! Not much unlike YBR!!!
    I wish for an FZ150. Next R15. After that Yamaha R1 with that impressive crossplane crankshaft!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR YBR
    No, my tape isn't stuck! This Chinese Junk just made Yamaha YBR look like a REAL BARGAIN! Oh, and before you whip out your check books and run to a Road Prince Showroom to buy this overpriced 'China Mal', Yamaha 'might' soon launch FZ150!!! Just a little something to consider!
    And no, I'm not a Yamaha Patriot...
    You must be troll right? And were your ybr is made? in japan? lol at you. You say big things like FZ150 well keep dreaming because bike of that caliber will cost more just like people were saying about honda to bring cbr and it was 6 lacs. Your ybr is not even Chinese it is Pakistani. Please get your facts right and stop misleading people.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's funny you mentioned 'wishful thinking'. I've been reading Pakwheels Forums for about a decade now. People said the VERY same thing when people was 'dreaming' and made wishes for Yamaha YBR125. And here it is now, a decade later, a solid undeniable reality! Is it not?
    Keep throwing wishes at the wall, people. It's a perfectly healthy 'practice'. Maybe, just maybe, some wish might get stick to the wall! Not much unlike YBR!!!
    I wish for an FZ150. Next R15. After that Yamaha R1 with that impressive crossplane crankshaft!
    I think you are not being serious . The ybr 125 is not that which the people wanted its a slow commuter bike. yamaha should've launched something to beat the competition under moderate price tag they failed.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You must be troll right? And were your ybr is made? in japan? lol at you. You say big things like FZ150 well keep dreaming because bike of that caliber will cost more just like people were saying about honda to bring cbr and it was 6 lacs. Your ybr is not even Chinese it is Pakistani. Please get your facts right and stop misleading people.
    Me, A troll? Let's not jump to conclusions just yet, shall we?
    Ah, so YBR is Pakistani? Of course, indeed it is. When & where did I said otherwise? BUT (It's a BIG but) the plant in which these are being produced runs according to strict Japanese Quality Control. Guess what? Honda CBR300R is made in India, so does KTM RC & Duke 125/200/390 which are sold globally. Honda CBR650F is made in... Where? Thailand! Even Ducati, an Italian Firm, has a plant up and running there & produced Monster 696/796 there. Harley Davidson Street Series is also made in India. Need more? YBRs & CBFs sold in Europe are made in China!
    Thing is, Big manufacturers shift their production to underdeveloped countries to save on labour costs, but that mere fact doesn't make their products any less than an 'original' product which would've rolled out of their own mother land! Here's another for you, Iphones are made in... Wait for it... CHINA! Does this makes latest Iphone 6S any less than an Apple Product?
    Now which BIG COMPANY stands behind this 150cc Bike? None... It's PURE CHINESE which is almost, always GARBAGE.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think you are not being serious . The ybr 125 is not that which the people wanted its a slow commuter bike. yamaha should've launched something to beat the competition under moderate price tag they failed.
    I'm as serious as a sord, brother.
    First, we had CG125 and everyone was complaining just how dated it looks and lacks modern bells and whistles notably a disc brake and BAM! Honda 'blessed' us with Deluxe! Then we were complaining how expensive it is and this and that and yet again BAM! Piaggio introduced it's (rather garbage-ish) Storm 125. Then we started complaining just how flimsy the Storm's quality is and this and that and... Of course BAM! Yamaha got it's plant up and runnin' here and started rolling out YBR's! Now, somehow, we're STILL unhappy..!? Why are we being so un-gratefull and now are chasing Chinese Garbage yet again regardless of our experience with the likes of Storm 125s?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If we are on the same page then you must be talking about the YBR125 that should have priced at PKR 105,000 to 110,000 max but Yamaha decided to charge 129,400 because they know that people are desperate and will pay. When such corporations enter a new market, Management always decides to opt for market penetration policies by keeping the price tags lower but not in Pakistan. The reason behind this is the majority of people are at two extremes. One group sticking to their old tech no matter what and the other willing to pay even more than what the new thing is actually worth.

Yamaha came to Pakistan to do business so are the other companies. If someone decides to buy a bike for 180,000, that should have been priced at 140,000, that person is entitled to do so because he is spending his OWN MONEY.

Now you are wishing for FZ150, R15 and the impressive R1. Well no need to wait for the official launch. Why dont you buy these bikes right now? I am sure you can afford to import the bikes. And if you cant afford to import, mark my words, niether will you be able to buy these machines even if Yamaha decides to launch locally. Because when these things are introduced in the market, you will think lets wait for something else maybe a Euro fighter typhoon or F22 Raptor.

According to you, most companies are outsourcing the production or shifting their plants to China, India and Thailand. That means even China is capable of producing top notch quality things. On the other hand you are crying that Road Prince is not a big company and these bikes are Chinese crap etc. Apple, Harley DavidSon and most other companies all started in sheds but they improved and flourished because people supported their products. I know Road Prince is charging a lot for their Chinese products but at least they are trying to make a name for themselves. We should all appreciate this. Who knows where Road Prince will stand in a decade or two. Maybe they will become the Hero or Bajaj of Pakistan.
    @MOD A fight is about to breakout. Take notice.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@wheelman84 Well brother you're 'half' right... True, Yamaha is charging more because people who are interested in their products will shed out more cash nonetheless because they won't bother to buy anything else! Whereas those who are hell bent on "Shee Gee" will buy just that even if YBR is selling for the same sum of cash or even less!
    But! There's a BIG difference between an anonymous Chinese Brand and... Say... Chinese Honda. In a Chinese Honda, quality is there. I've personally seen CBF's and brother, let me assure you that quality is indeed there! Can't say that for an anonymous Chinese Brand say... Er... "Ching Ping" or "Dee Dum" or whatever! @MOD No worries here, lads. We're just 'horsing' around! Keep threads interesting and relatively productive... Not much unlike our 'traditional' political TV Shows at 9!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

User Tag List