2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default How much does a tail light bulb cost

If you drive around Lahore, almost 4 out of 10 bikes either have a broken tail light or it doesnt work. I was wonder how much did it cost and does the value the amount spent on getting it fixed more than the safety of themselves and their families ???

Pioneer 80prs | Infinity Reference 6030cs | Alpine F345 V12 | Alpine MRV M450 | JBL 1214
    Vitz 2004

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    very thought provoking topic . well done.

The mind set of common bike rider is .. 'Gari wala bachai ga maray ga to paisay dai ga'

& we all have seen how the bikers flock like vultures if a 4 wheel hit a 2 wheeler no matter how bad mistake the biker committed he always go away without any compensation of damage caused to a vehicle, but vulture flock make vehicle owner pay for damage to biker at the spot.

the stationary supplier to my work place use a honda 50 [ the one with front bucket like setting] for past 25 years his motorcycle does not have a number plate tail light no indicator lamps though housing are there without bulb & amber covers. time to time he get the number painted over the plastic bucket. in 25 years the total cost of parts have increased from Rs. 75 to 900 but he is least bothered & give a damn. now he is father of 3 grown up school going kids. The mentality did not changed, imagine his children growing up with same insane mind set

moral & social deterioration ... in hyper mode. who & how shall somebody work upon stitching back the civil & civic sense in such class.???
    The "Saanu ki" approach is the something that has destroyed us. I bet if you warn that supplier of the dangers of riding blind at night he will say "Aj tak tu kuch nai hoa mai 25 saal se ayse he chala raha hon" .. It will take generations to get rid of such mind sets if we start today and it is not something which can be achieved unless and until we start at our very homes and educational institutes. Or what can be done is enforcing the law, just like now since they have started to fine the drivers who do not wear seat belts, the traffic wards should be strict towards the tail lights and helmets with no exceptions.
    Pioneer 80prs | Infinity Reference 6030cs | Alpine F345 V12 | Alpine MRV M450 | JBL 1214
    Vitz 2004

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In order to save these bikers from being rear ended, many a times the car driver gets rear ended by another car of in order to save them, the car is swayed to right or left and accident occurs
    happened with me last week when i tried to save two bikers and then rickshaw rear ended me causing rear screen and tail light to break, and those bikers went on and didn't had any clue as to what happened due to thier mistake...
    1)Suzuki Mehran has changed its shape 2)Fake parts drive me nuts
    3)https://www.facebook.com/RoyaleEM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List