Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sohailazeem

Thread: Which is the best QUALITY brand within the chinese motorbike manufacturers in70-78cc?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question Which is the best QUALITY brand within the chinese motorbike manufacturers in70-78cc?

As salamu Alaikum all,
    Can any 1 guide me as to which motorbike brand is currently the best brand with respect to quality, power (with respect to Gross Vehicle Weight Restriction), fuel consumption, reliability & warranty claim wise here in Karachi?
    Brands under consideration are: BML, Crown, DYL, Eagle, Metro, Ravi, Road Price, Super Power, Unique, United, ZXMCO.
    I will be grateful for your guidance.
    Thank you.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sohailazeem View Post
    Brands under consideration are: BML, Crown, DYL, Eagle, Metro, Ravi, Road Price, Super Power, Unique, United, ZXMCO.
    Let me ask you something: What kind of bikes these brands mostly make? 70cc, correct?
    Now, on what bike, these bikes are based on? Honda CD70, right?
    Do you really think a company that clones other bikes to the 'tee' deserve any sort of respect??? Do you think they deserve any credibility from the consumers???
    THESE COMPANIES ARE IMPOSTERS... They don't bother to waste any of their money on R&D (Research & Development). They just shamelessly copy others hard work, slap-on their stickers, make it low quality as to undercut the original brand's prices (HONDA) & make a living...
    THESE COMPANIES ARE LIKE PESTS OR PARASITES... Their sole purpose of existance is to suck money, increase their market share, expand and that's about it... They don't care about the consumer's end...
    I know I took your question into a highly political scenario, but here it is... The reality in plain black & white....
    Regards,
    K9999

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Oh as salaamualaikum k-four-nine,
    We meet again here at "General Motorcycle Discussion" section. And, wow that was indeed the red pill telling me how deep the rabbit hole goes. I guess that makes u none other than Morphious . And the way u mentioned the truth, seriously compels me to have a second thought of skipping the chinese manufacturers altogether. But as i said earlier, that Hondas are more prone to theft as compared to Chinese brands I also heard a few years back that insurance Co.'s had stopped insuring Hondas, but this was 3 years back, I dont know whether they have resumed insuring them or not.
    Great advice k-four-nine.
    By the way, do u by any chance happen to know about GVWR of these bikes. Reading your above answer kind of whispers me in the ear that the chinese manufacturers would only have an estimated value of GVWR for their bikes since u mentioned they dont bother to have an R&D.

JazakAllah khairan.
    Regards,
    M. Sohail Azeem

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Sohailazeem: HAHA! Brother, I got the Morphious & The Red Pill reference!!!
    No brother, I'm certainly not wise as Morphious or perhaps all foreseeing as THE ORACLE.
    I'm like NEO aka Mr. Anderson... All brawn with a little bit of brain!

Anyhow, I'm from Lahore, and I think you "Karachi-ers" are overly cautious... I see Hondas & even YBRs all the time on roads here... And in my area, people have more CG125s than 70s!

Besides, you can always swap your Honda's "Tanki/Tappa" with a Chinese one and no one will be the wiser! Put a round sticker on the engine's cover... Like a round BMW Sticker, for example... And VOILA!!! It's a CHONDA with Honda quality & reliability!

Anyhow, Good Luck with your purchase...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sub hi thek hain 19-20 ka farak ha bus.. It depends how u treat them

Quality chahye to honda, suzuki bus

Status is not symbol ...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    Let me ask you something: What kind of bikes these brands mostly make? 70cc, correct?
    Now, on what bike, these bikes are based on? Honda CD70, right?
    Do you really think a company that clones other bikes to the 'tee' deserve any sort of respect??? Do you think they deserve any credibility from the consumers???
    THESE COMPANIES ARE IMPOSTERS... They don't bother to waste any of their money on R&D (Research & Development). They just shamelessly copy others hard work, slap-on their stickers, make it low quality as to undercut the original brand's prices (HONDA) & make a living...
    THESE COMPANIES ARE LIKE PESTS OR PARASITES... Their sole purpose of existance is to suck money, increase their market share, expand and that's about it... They don't care about the consumer's end...
    I know I took your question into a highly political scenario, but here it is... The reality in plain black & white....
    Regards,
    K9999

True, but even more many companies nowadays have almost identical stickers as well and then because these are selling Honda knows that people will buy their bikes. And that my friend is the reasons we are still stuck on hideously small bikes with 80's tech.

Sent from my iPad using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asharab.butt View Post
    True, but even more many companies nowadays have almost identical stickers as well and then because these are selling Honda knows that people will buy their bikes. And that my friend is the reasons we are still stuck on hideously small bikes with 80's tech.

Sent from my iPad using PW Forums
    You're probably right... But brother, it's us. Its US who let monopolistic companies thrive because of our 'trends' and 'small thinking'.
    Honda did tried (and quite honestly so) to break the trend by introducing CD175 and CD200 with Parallel Twin engines back in the 80's. Same can be said about The ill fated Kawasaki GTOs. None proved to be a sales success...
    And now, the biggest bike available here is a tiny little 150cc Thumper! And we call this little bike a TOUR KING or KING OF THE ROADS...
    Quite apparently, there's literally ZERO demand for big bikes here... Cause we're happy with what we have. And as long as consumers are happy, manufacturers are happy too!
    They say in Punjabi: Aoo chado gee (Mean: Forget it)!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

OHHH! So that why people use stickers on the engine label. I always wondered why they do that. Thanks to you, now I know.
    Thank you brother.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List