1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talking Alhamdullillah Purchased Super power 125 Deluxe

After very long search and hectic i found a decent super power 125 deluxe via classified ads site.This is my first 125 bike and i feel great comfort and power driving it (old one was 11 years old jialing 70).

Bike was in ok condition, although meter is not working and front brake pads were wore out bike was in decent condition.
    First thing i did is i took it to aurangzeb market (karachi) and spent around 2000 (on disk pads, new battery, minor wiring, and some minor repairs)

Driving it felt powerful with good road grip and sweet music of exhaust.

There are couple weird things i noticed and need your opinion on it:
    1. In 1st and 2nd gears bike runs good but in 3rd gear there is a vibration buildup and in 4th gear there is massive vibration every part (specially headlight HUD) shakes like hell until 5th gear, in 5th gear it feels like gliding no vibrations, any idea what going on ?? Solved by changing clutch plates and switching to Liqui Moly
    2. If any one can tell me about shop in karachi where i can get high temp paint cans ?.

Here are few picture of my bike super power 125 deluxe 2012:

Alhamdullillah Purchased Super power 125 Deluxe -1637512Alhamdullillah Purchased Super power 125 Deluxe -1637510Alhamdullillah Purchased Super power 125 Deluxe -1637511Alhamdullillah Purchased Super power 125 Deluxe -1637513Alhamdullillah Purchased Super power 125 Deluxe -1637514

Old companion jialing 70 standing glorious in background

Alhamdullillah Purchased Super power 125 Deluxe -1637516
    camera: nikkon D3000 s:1 f:5.6 (raw)

Please share your opinions to enhance cosmetic beauty and performance.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice bike..

Which model is it...?
    Keep Faith in Allah...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you
    its super power deluxe 125 (2012)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1. Seems like there's a major gear box issue, I wonder why you bought this bike with such a big issue? Did you test drive it first? There's a possibility that the worn out chain sprocket which you've mentioned might be causing this vibration problem. But since you said all gears are smooth except 3, 4, the chances are slim... Cause if the sprocket was causing this, all gears would be 'notchy', not just 3rd and 4th...
    4. Brother, always drain the existing oil in the Crankcase while changing oil intervally after 1,000km... Top-up the oil in between the oil change provided your bike is loosing oil because of leakage or some other reason.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    1. Seems like there's a major gear box issue, I wonder why you bought this bike with such a big issue? Did you test drive it first? There's a possibility that the worn out chain sprocket which you've mentioned might be causing this vibration problem. But since you said all gears are smooth except 3, 4, the chances are slim... Cause if the sprocket was causing this, all gears would be 'notchy', not just 3rd and 4th...
    4. Brother, always drain the existing oil in the Crankcase while changing oil intervally after 1,000km... Top-up the oil in between the oil change provided your bike is loosing oil because of leakage or some other reason.
    Thank you for your reply,
    sprocket needs to be change and i will change them soon i just want to know which size should i go for i will take bike to a good mechanic for inspection of gearbox and do what seems necessary to make it smooth.

There is no oil leakage in engine previous owner was using zic oil which is not that good and i want to use liqui moly which is best oil as per my knowledge.Thing is that liqui moly offers a engine flushing product as well (skipped name thourgh my mind) i want to know if i should use that engine flush liquid before pouring liqui moly or should i just drain used oil and fill new one in ?.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by programer281 View Post
    Thank you for your reply,
    sprocket needs to be change and i will change them soon i just want to know which size should i go for i will take bike to a good mechanic for inspection of gearbox and do what seems necessary to make it smooth.

There is no oil leakage in engine previous owner was using zic oil which is not that good and i want to use liqui moly which is best oil as per my knowledge.Thing is that liqui moly offers a engine flushing product as well (skipped name thourgh my mind) i want to know if i should use that engine flush liquid before pouring liqui moly or should i just drain used oil and fill new one in ?.
    Since you're changing oil brand, I think its a great idea to flush and clean the crankcase oil compartment before pouring the new oil... I'm sorry, I though you're asking about topping-up the existing oil with a different oil brand, which would be a really bad idea. Sorry, its my fault!
    Anyhow, try to solve this gear box issue as soon as possible. Cause if you continue to ride it, the problem might get worsen...
    The kind of vibration you've mention in 4th gear with everything shaking like hell is really alarming and a major safety risk... I've heard of rear wheel getting 'lock-up' due to a gear box issue. And its consecuences are statistically fatal.
    Ride safe. And do invest 4, 5 Thousands in a good quality stud helmet.
    Hope it helps.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Since you're changing oil brand, I think its a great idea to flush and clean the crankcase oil compartment before pouring the new oil... I'm sorry, I though you're asking about topping-up the existing oil with a different oil brand, which would be a really bad idea. Sorry, its my fault!
    Anyhow, try to solve this gear box issue as soon as possible. Cause if you continue to ride it, the problem might get worsen...
    The kind of vibration you've mention in 4th gear with everything shaking like hell is really alarming and a major safety risk... I've heard of rear wheel getting 'lock-up' due to a gear box issue. And its consecuences are statistically fatal.
    Hope it helps.
    No need of sorry brother its just a case of misunderstanding.
    I will get gearbox checked today and thank you for safety suggestions too. since i began to drive bikes i always use helmet and drive solo (better to arrive late than never) use of helmet has become a habit and i feel venerable whenever i forget to wear it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hope it helps.
    I took my bike to mechanic yesterday he checked gearbox and ride it around 10-15 mins his final verdict was there is no problem with gearbox but found few culprits which were causing the vibrations:

clutch plates, lose visor of head light, lose side covers (needs rubber padding) and improper chain cover fittings.

After he told me that there is vibrations in all gears but you have to observe closely, so i did and find his statement true there was vibrations in 1st and 2nd gears too.

So there is that and i will change clutch plates this Saturday (due to busy schedule).

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congrate on your purchase I had this bike and it had some issue of breaking chain again and again the sprockets are of **** quality my bike use to vibrate like hell but that was digonsed as wheel spokes not upto mark change clutch plates as well are off very cheap quality too the gear issue might be due to the clutch issue the carb jet once fall that made the bike stall when ever she want other than that I never faced any issue

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Congrate on your purchase I had this bike and it had some issue of breaking chain again and again the sprockets are of **** quality my bike use to vibrate like hell but that was digonsed as wheel spokes not upto mark change clutch plates as well are off very cheap quality too the gear issue might be due to the clutch issue the carb jet once fall that made the bike stall when ever she want other than that I never faced any issue
    Thank you brother and yes i knew about sprockets and clutch plates being cheap quality and will change them. I did not faced any carb related problem so far but ill check it as well for malfunctions.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Update: Replaced clutch plates today and used liqui moly and vibration are gone for good also now bike feel like lighter, more responsive and powerful.
    now engine also sounds humble and rhythmic.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Use 14*38 setup of sprockets.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by taha66 View Post
    Use 14*38 setup of sprockets.
    What would be the difference b/w sizes of stock and 14/38 and (what size does stock sprockets have in 125 ?.)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by programer281 View Post
    What would be the difference b/w sizes of stock and 14/38 and (what size does stock sprockets have in 125 ?.)
    CG125 classic has 15*38 , whereas CG deluxe and YBR use 14*38 due to which their initial pick is good(not better than CG classic). Whereas RP storm uses 15*38 thats why it is sluggish in initial pick.
    Its upto you which setup is feasible for you.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by taha66 View Post
    CG125 classic has 15*38 , whereas CG deluxe and YBR use 14*38 due to which their initial pick is good(not better than CG classic). Whereas RP storm uses 15*38 thats why it is sluggish in initial pick.
    Its upto you which setup is feasible for you.
    Thanks for details, i will surely go for 14/38 setup

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Nice choice and bike bro.. i also have a 2015 model deluxe and enjoying its ride so far.. Really satisfied with my deluxe's performance. Its a good bike if you use it with care and love. But I was not facing any issues you have mentioned in your post as mine was a zero meter. I also recommend a good engine oil like the liqui moly to increase bike's performance. And yes there is a little vibration especially in headlight visor because it is made of plastic so ignore it. Top speed of My deluxe is approximately 120 km/h
    (goes to 115 km/h easily but hard to get 120) I also have done some modifications in my bike. i will post some pics of mine too but yet don't have any. (posting a pic of my bike's meter which i got modified, will post complete bike pic in a day)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by junaid815 View Post
    Nice choice and bike bro.. i also have a 2015 model deluxe and enjoying its ride so far.. Really satisfied with my deluxe's performance. Its a good bike if you use it with care and love. But I was not facing any issues you have mentioned in your post as mine was a zero meter. I also recommend a good engine oil like the liqui moly to increase bike's performance. And yes there is a little vibration especially in headlight visor because it is made of plastic so ignore it. Top speed of My deluxe is approximately 120 km/h
    (goes to 115 km/h easily but hard to get 120) I also have done some modifications in my bike. i will post some pics of mine too but yet don't have any. (posting a pic of my bike's meter which i got modified, will post complete bike pic in a day)
    Masha Allah meter is looking nice, please post more pics of modifications you did with your ride i would love to get some inspirations. you are right about vibrations from headlight visor (im planing to change headlight with a circular shape, maybe next month).
    This bike do pack a punch in terms of power and no doubt it can achieve high speeds with ease but do avoid high speeds and drive safe.

Main issues of my bike's vibrations were worn out clutch plates and low quality engine oil, but its smooth ride since i have changed clutch plates and ZIC oil with liqui moly.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Deciding to change the indicators with some small aftermarket fancy ones because these indicators (especially the rear ones)are a bit off the frame... :p here are some recently taken pics of my deluxe..
    Attached Images Attached Images       

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Did you do any modifications to its engine?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Deciding to change the indicators with some small aftermarket fancy ones because these indicators (especially the rear ones)are a bit off the frame... :p here are some recently taken pics of my deluxe..
    Masha-Allah looks very nice , yes I agree about indicators i am also thinking about a good round headlight (like in suzuki)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List