Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Best mechanic and electrition of Ravi Piaggio in Lahore

Hello Alls
    I am Sunny. I want to do some mechanical and electrition work in my piaggio. Kindly suggest me a best mechanic and electrition in Lahore. Also suggest me a shop where can i buy piaggio spare parts easily. Waiting for reply of lahoris

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

53 views but no single reply... strange :/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello Sunny and welcome to the forums.
    Brother, I'm from Lahore too. But I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure where to find a good & honest mechanic whose specility are Ravi 125's. But have you visited the motorcycle market around Lahore Hotel (near Hall Road and Railway Station)? It would be my best bet... If you can't get something done there thats related to motorcycles then I'm afraid you're out of luck!
    Anyhow, good luck with your bike. And brother, I mean no offense or any disrespect, but bikes like these need LUCK more than anything!
    Few years back, a very close friend of mine read some forums on Pakwheels and elsewhere, got excited and threw away 100k on a blue Ravi Piaggio. Its was a great ride initially, no doubt. He'd often come to me on his Ravi, giggling to the ears and would start bragging about his sparkling Ravi! Now, Fast forward to an year, and he sold it for mere 65K!
    Why he sold it? Well, I shall not disclose it here but since its a Chinese Bike; everyone here can guess WHY EXACTLY he sold it!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sam.rokx.73 View Post
    53 views but no single reply... strange :/
    HAHA! No brother, its not like that... Actually most Pakwheel members are from Karachi. You won't find that many people from Lahore here... Don't feel so bad about it, my friend...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    Hello Sunny and welcome to the forums.
    Brother, I'm from Lahore too. But I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure where to find a good & honest mechanic whose specility are Ravi 125's. But have you visited the motorcycle market around Lahore Hotel (near Hall Road and Railway Station)? It would be my best bet... If you can't get something done there thats related to motorcycles then I'm afraid you're out of luck!
    Anyhow, good luck with your bike. And brother, I mean no offense or any disrespect, but bikes like these need LUCK more than anything!
    Few years back, a very close friend of mine read some forums on Pakwheels and elsewhere, got excited and threw away 100k on a blue Ravi Piaggio. Its was a great ride initially, no doubt. He'd often come to me on his Ravi, giggling to the ears and would start bragging about his sparkling Ravi! Now, Fast forward to an year, and he sold it for mere 65K!
    Why he sold it? Well, I shall not disclose it here but since its a Chinese Bike; everyone here can guess WHY EXACTLY he sold it!!!
    Dear Bro.. Thank you for your prompt reply, actually i am from Peshawar and i could not found here any expert mechanic and electrition for Piaggio. I really disheartened by mechanics of Peshawar, therefore, i decided that i will go to Lahore as i heard about Lahore mechanic that they are very capable and expert specially in Piaggio. So suggestions are required from Lahori guys about the said matter. I request to admin for suggesting me a member who help me in this regard. I will be highly obliged.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List