Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Unique ud125 new

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Unique ud125 new

    Assalam o alaikum,
    Dear Senior pakwheelers, I need an advice from you about ud125 as I sold my unique ud70cc today and was much impressed by its quality that after using it for 15 months I dont have a single complain from this
    now i am looking for more power and needed an advice about 0 meter unique ud125 as i am expecting the same quality of 125 like 70cc from d.s motors.
    honda cg125 is out of my range and unique ud125 is a carbon copy of cg as each and every part of honda 125 can be easily installed in unique 125,
    what do you think about ud125????
    it is ligher in weight and faster too.
    Now the questions are about:
    1.its resale
    2.its average
    3.its quality
    It would be very helpful for me if any ud125 owner give me advice for this bike,
    bike me ne zero meter hi inshallah leni hai.
    and i am completely believed that bike ka jitna khayal karoge utna hi acha output milega ..aur mujhe bike ka khayal rkna buhat pasand hai,


  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lalibm View Post
    71500rs
    Thanks.
    I am also looking to buy ud100 because of its features and look but i think ds motors has dicoutinued ud100.

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    lalibm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyalasif9911 View Post
    Thanks.
    I am also looking to buy ud100 because of its features and look but i think ds motors has dicoutinued ud100.
    buy (used) suzuki gd110 instead of ud100 you will love it. Main problem is ud100 parts availability.

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lalibm View Post
    buy (used) suzuki gd110 instead of ud100 you will love it. Main problem is ud100 parts availability.
    yup I know that.but i would like to go for 0 meter and not for expensive brands because of there genuine parts agar beech me kahi band hojaye to yaha ke local mechanic use aur hi kharab karde.aur me mashallah careful banda hu. me ne unique 70 15 months ke liye rakhi thi aur mashallah ek scratch bhi nai parhne diya aur na hi uski kbhi quality aur performance ne mujhe dissapoint kiya,unique ki quality baqi chinese brand se slightly better hai.

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    lalibm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyalasif9911 View Post
    yup I know that.but i would like to go for 0 meter and not for expensive brands because of there genuine parts agar beech me kahi band hojaye to yaha ke local mechanic use aur hi kharab karde.aur me mashallah careful banda hu. me ne unique 70 15 months ke liye rakhi thi aur mashallah ek scratch bhi nai parhne diya aur na hi uski kbhi quality aur performance ne mujhe dissapoint kiya,unique ki quality baqi chinese brand se slightly better hai.
    Hmm. But dont consider ud100 also its resale is crap. U can also check united 125 i heard they also producing good bikes and giving 1 year warranty where unique gave 6 months

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lalibm View Post
    Hmm. But dont consider ud100 also its resale is crap. U can also check united 125 i heard they also producing good bikes and giving 1 year warranty where unique gave 6 months
    Hmm united are also producing good quality bike but they dont have resale like unique.
    I have made my mind for unique 125 because of its same look as cg
    kaprha charhado to guess karna mushkil hai ke honda hai ya unique.
    aur phr dono ki price me bhi 35k tak ka difference hai means ke unique 30 bhi average kare to 1500 km ka petrol . aur meri din ki running to a 3 km bhi nai hai.sirf university jata hu 1.5 km ana 1.5 km jana😜
    baqi 70 pr

  7. #26
    PakWheeler Follow
    lalibm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyalasif9911 View Post
    Hmm united are also producing good quality bike but they dont have resale like unique.
    I have made my mind for unique 125 because of its same look as cg
    kaprha charhado to guess karna mushkil hai ke honda hai ya unique.
    aur phr dono ki price me bhi 35k tak ka difference hai means ke unique 30 bhi average kare to 1500 km ka petrol . aur meri din ki running to a 3 km bhi nai hai.sirf university jata hu 1.5 km ana 1.5 km jana😜
    baqi 70 pr
    Yeah they are exactly same and another advantage you can put atlas honda genuine parts. 1 thing honda 125 sound differently this is the only thing unique cannot match. I changed my exhaust with atlas honda 😉. Performance or sound mai bhot improvement hai usay ye cheeze stock nai bike baqi stock hai and i am pretty much satisfied.

  8. #27
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lalibm View Post
    Yeah they are exactly same and another advantage you can put atlas honda genuine parts. 1 thing honda 125 sound differently this is the only thing unique cannot match. I changed my exhaust with atlas honda 😉. Performance or sound mai bhot improvement hai usay ye cheeze stock nai bike baqi stock hai and i am pretty much satisfied.
    Good to here that you are satisfied with it .
    Can I get your contact number because I want to get more information about bike.

  9. #28
    PakWheeler Follow
    lalibm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyalasif9911 View Post
    Good to here that you are satisfied with it .
    Can I get your contact number because I want to get more information about bike.
    Sure. I'll PM you

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Booked unique ud100 today.
    What you pakwheelers think about this bike??
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  11. #30
    PakWheeler Follow
    sanamotors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Looks good. Price?
    Sana Motors - Sialkot City - Pakistan

  12. #31
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanamotors View Post
    Looks good. Price?
    around 80

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •