Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chinese comparison: Crown CRLF 100 vs ZXMCO 100 vs United 100 vs Road Prince 110

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation Chinese comparison: Crown CRLF 100 vs ZXMCO 100 vs United 100 vs Road Prince 110

Nees help in identifying as to which one is better in China 100 c.c's motorbikes in terms of quality, fuel economy & parts availability amongst the following brands:

1. Crown CRLF 100
    2. ZXMCO 100
    3. United 100
    4. Road Prince 110.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Road prince and united are not worth buying. Have tried Road Prince jackpot 110 sold it after 500kms. Currently using united 70c its pathetic quality wise. My cousin is using united 100 pathetic again. The other two brands can't say haven't tried but IMO crlf would be better. They are the same company that use to make parts for Honda if I am not wrong

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Sohailazeem Well, if you can manage to find a used Honda CG-125 is good condition within your budget, then I'd definitely recommend you The 125...

Besides, there isn't much power difference between a 70 and a 100... It's just a mere 30cc difference, a 100cc pulls a little stronger and that's about it...

I rode my cousin's Road Prince 100 and all it had was a bit more 'poke' at low revs compared to a 70... Nothing miraculous and not even close to 'sporty', I'd like to add... It's gearing felt about the same as 70cc, so it won't have that much more top speed than a 70 (Provided TOP SPEED is your thing!)

A 125cc, on the other hand, is a proper upgrade from a 70cc, specially the ones with a 5th Gear and can be pretty fun if ridden hard...

Rest is up to you, brother...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

JazakAllah IceCold & k-four-nine for sharing your experience and advise. I really appreciate it. The thing is that me and my coleague / friend weight about 180Kg. in total. I am 75Kg, hes 100+Kg's. I read somewhere that the Gross Vehicle Weight Restriction of 70cc's is 150KG (Dont know wheter Honda's or Chonda's). I am not a 125 fan. I just want a good quality bike with fuel economy, since my travelling is 36Km every day, 6 days a week in traffic. Iam not at all in speed. I believe 180Kg would be very unfair for a 70cc.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sohailazeem View Post
    JazakAllah IceCold & k-four-nine for sharing your experience and advise. I really appreciate it. The thing is that me and my coleague / friend weight about 180Kg. in total. I am 75Kg, hes 100+Kg's. I read somewhere that the Gross Vehicle Weight Restriction of 70cc's is 150KG (Dont know wheter Honda's or Chonda's). I am not a 125 fan. I just want a good quality bike with fuel economy, since my travelling is 36Km every day, 6 days a week in traffic. Iam not at all in speed. I believe 180Kg would be very unfair for a 70cc.
    Super Power has introduced its new model of 110....u can check this
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/oth...p-110-pictures

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List