1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default want to buy a bike in 125cc please suggest

As tittle says i am gona buy a motorcycle for my college and university use for next 4 years tell me which one will be the good one as currently i can afford a cg125 2016.but some people are saying its crap so please advice me on your personal view other option can be ybr but maybe,are there less vibrations in new models of 2016 cg some say that when you do 110 meter on cg125 your engine will be opened and bla bla so guys from your point of view give me the best advice.
    waiting ..i have listened that ybr is plastic and its frame is of fiber and cg has metal frame
    so give me a good advice as i am gona buy in a week.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ybr is much better than cg in
    Comfort
    Features
    Cg is better than ybr in
    Acceleration
    Part available/mechanic willingness to work

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boris123 View Post
    As tittle says i am gona buy a motorcycle for my college and university use for next 4 years tell me which one will be the good one as currently i can afford a cg125 2016.but some people are saying its crap so please advice me on your personal view other option can be ybr but maybe,are there less vibrations in new models of 2016 cg some say that when you do 110 meter on cg125 your engine will be opened and bla bla so guys from your point of view give me the best advice.
    waiting ..i have listened that ybr is plastic and its frame is of fiber and cg has metal frame

YBR is "plastic"? Lol I had no idea I was riding a "plastic" motorcycle all this time.

What you should know is that there are different polymers of plastic, some are much stronger than others. The plastic cup you see at jumma bazaar is not the same as the plastic used in making , say, a glock-17 ( yeah, there's a gun made of plastic ). The side fairings of Yamaha YBR 125 are made of ABS plastic, which is quite strong in my experience. As a matter of fact, I gave my motorcycle to a friend who rode it with like 20 different people as passengers , 2 at a time! and some of those "pathans" just jumped on the back seat. It's still in perfect condition.

If you are to buy a YBR , go for the YBR-G model. For 3 extra thousand, you get better tires, better front forks, a brighter headlamp.
    Regarding mechanics, first of all, the same goes for most new motorcycles, dont let a mechanic touch your bike besides regular maintenance i.e. oil change, airfilter, lubrication etc.

Regarding parts, now there's no shortage of YAMAHA parts in any major cities of the country. I've owned mine since november and have never had to go looking for parts any further than my own city.
    You can see my thread in the Yamaha sub-forums here , I thought about changing to CG-125 but the crap they came out with in their 2016 model makes me appreciate the money I spent on my YBR-G.

However, if you want a decent ride, I've seen some very happy people with Suzuki GS-150 for around the same price as YBR-G , except you don't get alloy rims or any decent looks, just your regular suzuki that your abbu jee used to ride when he was 15 years old.

We're planning a road trip to Azad Kashmir insha'Allah next month and the motorcycles going are Yamaha YBR-G, Suzuki GS-150 and Ravi Piaggio Storm ( don't count that one out, it's an excellent bike as well ).

Oh yeah, and if you want speed in a straight line. Go for CG-125, that's all it's good for.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aqeeq View Post
    If you are to buy a YBR , go for the YBR-G model. For 3 extra thousand, you get better tires, better front forks, a brighter headlamp.
    Regarding mechanics, first of all, the same goes for most new motorcycles, dont let a mechanic touch your bike besides regular maintenance i.e. oil change, airfilter, lubrication etc.
    Have you got any pics showing difference of light throw and brightness between YBR and YBR-G?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1st Of all dont talk about speed at 110 its dangerous, i would suggest buy an old model of cg say 91, genuine or older model, those are good ones and have re-sale valure. thanks, YBR is crap just showSha

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    Have you got any pics showing difference of light throw and brightness between YBR and YBR-G?
    I don't have a regular YBR, but here's from mine, there's one YBR in the picture :
    want to buy a bike in 125cc please suggest -1676152

You can also see that difference by visiting any YBR sales center.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA bro
    YBR 125 is very expensive bike with expensive spare parts
    If u r interested in honda 125 then the honda euro is not so good in performance
    on the other hand the simple honda is better then EURO models

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for youth persons --- ybr 125

for family persons ----Ravi piaggio 125

please no to honda
    AHL GO TO HELL .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what about the recently euro 2 models of cg125 are there less vibrations then the older models as there are little changes in euro2 btw i have seen more people bought cg125 2016 model now a days seen ybr too but ybr numbers lack so what about so special in cg125 2016 can any one guess

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what about the recently euro 2 models of cg125 are there less vibrations then the older models as there are little changes in euro2 btw i have seen more people bought cg125 2016 model now a days seen ybr too but ybr numbers lack so what about so special in cg125 2016 can any one guess
    All honda engines are the same, and expect vibrations, there's no balancer in their engines unlike Yamaha 4-stroke. Regarding less YBR numbers, it's the same propaganda that "very expensive parts", "can't find parts". Most of this comes from Honda fanboys who don't own a YBR, or just sheer propaganda.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

..i have listened that ybr is plastic and its frame is of fiber and cg has metal frame

Bhai agr meray bass mein hota to us shakhs ko "Nobel Prize" deta jis ne yeh pta lagaya k YBR ka frame fiber ka hy

he is real genius man

main ne b kuch logon k moonh se suna tha k YBR k alloy rims black plastic k hen

actually aisey log door se Newton aur Einstein k relatives hen is liye in ki inventions karney ki speed boht tez hy

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Euro 2 cg vibrates a lot less and it's a lot slower too
    BTW cg is a crap

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Go for ybr . enjoy style new technology , comfort , better handling and grip, less chances of theft.. Parts theory is dumb... Ehtyat k saath chalyen kuch khrab ni hota ... I own 2004 yamaha 4 stroke 40k driven aj tak koi khas part khrab ni huwa, break leather , tyre , headlight bulb aur aik chain set rest routine maintenance, oil change filter etc.. Untrained mechanics are curse just avoid them ...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can cg achieve 110 to 115 mark of speed ?as my cd 70 2009 gives me 85kmph so would i feel little more power in cg then c70 ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can cg achieve 110 to 115 mark of speed ?as my cd 70 2009 gives me 85kmph so would i feel little more power in cg then c70 ?
    since you are upgrading from cd70 you will feel alot of difference in power

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List