Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By altisdualvvti

Thread: Ravi 70cc missing?

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default Ravi 70cc missing?

    As the title says I brought Ravi 70 2014 model brand new.

    And its going v fine until one day bike starts missing and on reserve petrol it does not run then I went to mechanic and he said that bike fuel switch is faulty replaced it and now bike was fine after 2 days the missing again starts OK then again went to mechanic now he said that your fuel tank has rust so its mixing with carb and that is why it is missing so replace the tank.

    Now I went to another mechanic and told him that fuel tank is rusted so anyway to remove rust he said the same as 1st mechanic said but he said that wash the fuel tank from inside and then dry it and this way bike can go for good 15days I did this also and attached fuel filter also that from now no dirt will be mixed with fuel but after 20 days the missing gone worse bike is taking many kickes to starts and if it starts and if I leave race it again stalls.

    OK then today went to another mechanic and he opened the plug and plug was black in color and he cleaned it and installed it back and said that it will not do any missing as carbon tha plug main then it went fine but now again started missing.

    Bike is driven only 500km after tuning.

    Oli: zic 20-40

    New sparkplug installed with tuning.

    Bike is driven 26k plus with original engine.

    Total petrol used.

    Plz help me in this matter I m worried about it.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Help guys @amjad635 @vickytulla

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The Syptoms is a cuase of one or more problems..

    Bike does missing If #

    1 - Plug Tip Gap is not correct
    2 - Feul Mixture is not correct
    3 - Ingtion Coil is faulty
    5 - Plug it self is faulty
    6 - Ignition Switch is faulty
    7 - Air Filter is not choked or extra opened

    One will have to check one of these issues to check which problem is an issue...
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    The Syptoms is a cuase of one or more problems..

    Bike does missing If #

    1 - Plug Tip Gap is not correct
    2 - Feul Mixture is not correct
    3 - Ingtion Coil is faulty
    5 - Plug it self is faulty
    6 - Ignition Switch is faulty
    7 - Air Filter is not choked or extra opened

    One will have to check one of these issues to check which problem is an issue...
    Bro I have installed new plug when tuned and mechanic adjusted air/fuel mixture to as he said to me at that time k Bhai bike missing karta hai I said yes he said that ur plug is fariq so change it and I did even after new plug missing not gone and plug is getting black.
    So now what to do.

    And is fuel tank is culprit as it is rusty from inside.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Right so that means either air is choked or Fuel is too rich or in case both are fine then Current is not appropriate to ignite.

    mechnic k kehny sya koi farak nahi parta wo tu jan churwanay k liye ye bhi keh detay hain k bhai Blow tu her new car bhi marti hai..

    bike is doing missing and if mechanic is not able to rectify it its his incompetency.. black plug indicates bad ignition and either feul is fed rich or it is not detonating proper..

    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    Bro I have installed new plug when tuned and mechanic adjusted air/fuel mixture to as he said to me at that time k Bhai bike missing karta hai I said yes he said that ur plug is fariq so change it and I did even after new plug missing not gone and plug is getting black.
    So now what to do.

    And is fuel tank is culprit as it is rusty from inside.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    one question#

    Does it started to do missing now or is this problem in it by birth? purchase I mean!!!
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    one question#

    Does it started to do missing now or is this problem in it by birth? purchase I mean!!!
    No it recently started missing about 1 month back.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Right so that means either air is choked or Fuel is too rich or in case both are fine then Current is not appropriate to ignite.

    mechnic k kehny sya koi farak nahi parta wo tu jan churwanay k liye ye bhi keh detay hain k bhai Blow tu her new car bhi marti hai..

    bike is doing missing and if mechanic is not able to rectify it its his incompetency.. black plug indicates bad ignition and either feul is fed rich or it is not detonating proper..
    Chances of ignation current r on higher side right?

    Will go to mechanic and tell him to check the current.

    And one question more

    Will rusty fuel tank leads to missing.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    rust can to some extent but not always.. I doubt Carb Feul air Mixture more.. but get checked both..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    rust can to some extent but not always.. I doubt Carb Feul air Mixture more.. but get checked both..
    OK but I doubt that rust is creating problem because I m using fuel filter with bike so I m sure that only clean petrol is going in carb.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    @vickytulla Bro Thank u v much problem is of current So installed new CDI unit and problem got solved.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    @fazalwahab11375 close this thread problem solved.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

Closed Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •