Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By vickytulla
  • 1 Post By kamranyousuf
  • 1 Post By kamranyousuf
  • 1 Post By k-four-nine
  • 1 Post By Talhadon

Thread: What to buy, CBR600RR or GSX-R 600?

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    kamranyousuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default What to buy, CBR600RR or GSX-R 600?

    What to buy... 2013 Cbr600rr or 2013 gsxr600...

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    kamranyousuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Strange to find no one giving any input... Unlike pakwheelers
    Opportunities are limited... Work with what you have to get to what you want...

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    TurboTanga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Consider yamaha R6
    If not go, for CBR6 new shape.

    Sent from my SM-N900 using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Best Answer
    Torque motorsports lahore or bashi motors

    Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    becuase your question is more of a personal pref or are you asking to spend more then a million on advise of some one from the internet ?



    Quote Originally Posted by kamranyousuf View Post
    Strange to find no one giving any input... Unlike pakwheelers
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    kamranyousuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    becuase your question is more of a personal pref or are you asking to spend more then a million on advise of some one from the internet ?
    sunno sab ki... Karo mann ki...
    Opportunities are limited... Work with what you have to get to what you want...

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    kamranyousuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTanga View Post
    Consider yamaha R6
    If not go, for CBR6 new shape.

    Sent from my SM-N900 using PW Forums mobile app
    r6 has intense heat dissipation directly on the rider legs/thighs... (So i have heard from r6 owners)

    cbr and gixxer are "thanda" bikes as per the experts...

    Just wanted to know opinion of people about cbr and gixxer so as to make it more clear as per pakistan driving conditions...
    Opportunities are limited... Work with what you have to get to what you want...

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    kamranyousuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    becuase your question is more of a personal pref or are you asking to spend more then a million on advise of some one from the internet ?
    My question is posed to get replies from seasoned bikers like yourself no matter if it is personal preference, the objective is to know the "why" of their preference...
    Opportunities are limited... Work with what you have to get to what you want...

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamranyousuf View Post
    My question is posed to get replies from seasoned bikers like yourself no matter if it is personal preference, the objective is to know the "why" of their preference...
    Thats a better explaination.. but frankly I am novice rider in case of these two rides.. however I have always seen cbrs to be tallked as more reliable annd depeendable machines.. but may be I amm wrong.

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    k-four-nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    @kamranyousuf That's a pointless question, I'm afraid...
    When you buy a 'crotch rocket' (A famous American slang for 'Sports Bikes' which I LOVE!) you don't go by logic, you go by your heart...
    What I mean is that Rockets are TERRIBLE in every aspect other than Speed...
    They ALL get hot because of extremely high state of tune (13,000+ RPMs), they're uncomfortable to ride, return EXTREMELY poor fuel mileage, and their suspension tend to be EXTREMELY STIFF... And are a nightmare in heavy traffic because of STEERING DAMPERS which increases high speed stability but at the cost of poor control in tight spaces... Then there's TORQUE, or the lack of it... Peak torque kicks in at around 10,000rpms and any 600 inline-4 Rocket (Let it be Honda or Suzuki) makes LESS torque than Suzuki GS500 Twin up until 6,000rpms!
    Now that's PATHETIC!!!
    These are mean machines, and don't belong on the roads, specially our bumpy roads.
    Don't come crying to me when you break your radiator the 4th time because of potholes!

    Get something along the lines of Triumph Street Triple, Yamaha MT07, Or Suzuki GSX750F... @vickytulla Yes, the guy does sounds like he is lying and trolling! But I gave him an honest answer, regardless!

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    kamranyousuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    @kamranyousuf That's a pointless question, I'm afraid...
    When you buy a 'crotch rocket' (A famous American slang for 'Sports Bikes' which I LOVE!) you don't go by logic, you go by your heart...
    What I mean is that Rockets are TERRIBLE in every aspect other than Speed...
    They ALL get hot because of extremely high state of tune (13,000+ RPMs), they're uncomfortable to ride, return EXTREMELY poor fuel mileage, and their suspension tend to be EXTREMELY STIFF... And are a nightmare in heavy traffic because of STEERING DAMPERS which increases high speed stability but at the cost of poor control in tight spaces... Then there's TORQUE, or the lack of it... Peak torque kicks in at around 10,000rpms and any 600 inline-4 Rocket (Let it be Honda or Suzuki) makes LESS torque than Suzuki GS500 Twin up until 6,000rpms!
    Now that's PATHETIC!!!
    These are mean machines, and don't belong on the roads, specially our bumpy roads.
    Don't come crying to me when you break your radiator the 4th time because of potholes!

    Get something along the lines of Triumph Street Triple, Yamaha MT07, Or Suzuki GSX750F... @vickytulla Yes, the guy does sounds like he is lying and trolling! But I gave him an honest answer, regardless!
    thankyou for your hoNASTY reply...
    Opportunities are limited... Work with what you have to get to what you want...

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Talhadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,111
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    @kamranyousuf That's a pointless question, I'm afraid...
    When you buy a 'crotch rocket' (A famous American slang for 'Sports Bikes' which I LOVE!) you don't go by logic, you go by your heart...
    What I mean is that Rockets are TERRIBLE in every aspect other than Speed...
    They ALL get hot because of extremely high state of tune (13,000+ RPMs), they're uncomfortable to ride, return EXTREMELY poor fuel mileage, and their suspension tend to be EXTREMELY STIFF... And are a nightmare in heavy traffic because of STEERING DAMPERS which increases high speed stability but at the cost of poor control in tight spaces... Then there's TORQUE, or the lack of it... Peak torque kicks in at around 10,000rpms and any 600 inline-4 Rocket (Let it be Honda or Suzuki) makes LESS torque than Suzuki GS500 Twin up until 6,000rpms!
    Now that's PATHETIC!!!
    These are mean machines, and don't belong on the roads, specially our bumpy roads.
    Don't come crying to me when you break your radiator the 4th time because of potholes!

    Get something along the lines of Triumph Street Triple, Yamaha MT07, Or Suzuki GSX750F... @vickytulla Yes, the guy does sounds like he is lying and trolling! But I gave him an honest answer, regardless!
    I don't having sound knowledge regarding all these track machines ....
    But the reviews I got from the people around me is totally different .. I mean non of them ever complaint about radiator, handling issue ...

    Fuel millage is also near 12Km per liter for a 600cc machine which also seems reasonable , regarding heat than people specify the following models include R6, R1 & Busa due to their heat vents location ...

    Looking forward to hear from you
    Detailing a day,Keeps the swirls away

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •