Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By k-four-nine
  • 1 Post By k-four-nine
  • 1 Post By engr.omersharif
  • 1 Post By TZB

Thread: Honda Deluxe or Gd110 or YBR 125 ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Deluxe or Gd110 or YBR 125 ?

I want to know which bike should i buy which ones the best majority will be my option i cant decide man :/ what i need is.

1. Quality
    2. Less Maintenance.
    3. Normal Fuel consumption

waiting for repliessss.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1. Honda gives 3 year warranty on its engine. That being said all the bikes you mentioned have great quality. They will last you more than your life time.
    2. Honda has cheap parts so here it wins but Suzuki is not too bad either.
    3. Fuel consumption depends a lot on your driving style and a lot of other factors. I had a suzuki sprinter sd110 and it gave me 65km per liter. Here the bikes you mention all will give you the same consumption. May be you can save a little on gd110.

My personel choice will be a honda cg125 because of its resale value.

Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Go for suzuki or yamaha

Mirza

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have been using honda delux for a week now and the problem I noticed that in traffic it is not as manuverable as a cg or a ybr. Often times I am stuck behind rickshaws. In terms of size it is like Suzuki GS 150. So go for a gd 110 or YBR.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

New thread, old news... Ha!

Yawn... People never get tired of asking the same question again & again...

Mr. OP was so in eager; he started yet another thread... Please, have some mercy on Pakwheels Servers, brother!

Anyhow, the way I see it:

GD is tiny if you're anything over 6 Feet... It's engine is indeed pretty smooth; although very under powered...

Deluxe is like 'putting lipstick on a pig'... Same old Honda CG with just an extra gear and a plethora of plastic... Do you want this 70s era technology for Rs.125,000/- while you've much better options in this price range??? If you think the motorcycle justifies the price; then go for it cause you deserve this ancient outdated OHV Technology in this case....!

That leaves us with YBR... It's big, it's quite powerful (for a 125cc, of course!), the suspension is great over bumps and has more travel than both GD & Deluxe... The bike is a tad heavier than Deluxe, but that weight helps it stick with the ground like a magnet and as a result, the handling and overall road manners are exceptional... And since its an OHC Engine, the fuel mileage is better than OHV CGs... My only single gripe is that its just way too quite... A bike must have a little bark!!!

P.S In case you're wondering; "lipstick on a pig" is a famous English rhetorical expression, used to convey the message that making superficial or cosmetic changes is a futile (and somewhat humerous) attempt to disguise the true nature & identity of a product... What it means is that a pig stays ugly and nasty even with a lipstick!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by engr.omersharif View Post

My personel choice will be a honda cg125 because of its resale value.

I don't know what to say about your 'resale value' mindset, brother...

Do you think one should start to drive a donkey cart just because it has a better resale value than a car???

Logic, isn't it?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    I don't know what to say about your 'resale value' mindset, brother...

Do you think one should start to drive a donkey cart just because it has a better resale value than a car???

Logic, isn't it?
    Hey! Yes, If resale is not a problem then the newly launched italian Keeway 150 would be my choice but will I be able to sell it after a year ? I am doubtful. I also get your point as any of the above mentioned motorcycles are around 1 lack ruppees, resale may get somebody Rs20,000 to 25,000 more on a Honda than a Suzuki or YBR. Resale value does not matter here but in case of a motorcycles that may cost you 2 lack. The higher the cost of the vehicle the more the loss you have to bear.

Name:  1465904356796.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  49.1 KB

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb

New thread, old news... Ha!

Yawn... People never get tired of asking the same question again & again...

Mr. OP was so in eager; he started yet another thread... Please, have some mercy on Pakwheels Servers, brother!
    Agree. We should do some "research" before creating new threads. The kind of information sought out in this thread is abundantly available in a plethora of threads.

Anyhow, the way I see it:

GD is tiny if you're anything over 6 Feet... It's engine is indeed pretty smooth; although very under powered...

That leaves us with YBR... It's big, it's quite powerful (for a 125cc, of course!), the suspension is great over bumps and has more travel than both GD & Deluxe... The bike is a tad heavier than Deluxe, but that weight helps it stick with the ground like a magnet and as a result, the handling and overall road manners are exceptional... And since its an OHC Engine, the fuel mileage is better than OHV CGs... My only single gripe is that its just way too quite... A bike must have a little bark!!!
    I am pleased to surprise you with the fact that GD is not under-powered at all! I have had it since Jul, 2013 and it has been a happy 3-year partnership so far, Alhamdu Lillah: excellent suspension, superb build quality, no vibration at max throttle, smooth ride, powerful, quick. GD, too, is an OHC machine.

However, I have to agree and warn that it is not comfortable for taller guys. Maybe the S version (with self-start) is, the HU version (without self-start), which I have, isn't! It causes some mean discomfort in my upper back on long stretches.

GD, too, exhibits excellent road grip and manners It is quiet though, and I like it.

I recently went to Kashmir on my GD and it was an affair to remember! It makes me fall in love with her over and over again.

PS: The only downside to my GD would be her never-quenching thirst for fuel - hardly ever crossing an average of 40 km/L, usually staying in the 30 - 35 km/L range.
    First deserve, then desire.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by engr.omersharif View Post
    Hey! Yes, If resale is not a problem then the newly launched italian Keeway 150 would be my choice but will I be able to sell it after a year ? I am doubtful. I also get your point as any of the above mentioned motorcycles are around 1 lack ruppees, resale may get somebody Rs20,000 to 25,000 more on a Honda than a Suzuki or YBR. Resale value does not matter here but in case of a motorcycles that may cost you 2 lack. The higher the cost of the vehicle the more the loss you have to bear.

I meant no disrespect, brother! I just gave you a general example!

The thing is; our "AWAM" rely a little too much on 'resale' value alone, let it be motorcycles, cars or even smartphones... And I find it rather ridiculous... As many people know on Pakwheels; I'm a well known opposer of this trend...

I say; We should think with our minds, not with our pocket!

But problem with Keeway, Zongsheng & 'PingPong' is not the resale value... The problem is that they've practically ZERO after sales service and spare-parts availability, zero service centers... And secondly; we can't rely on our old fashioned mechanics because they're not at all familiar with these 'slightly modern' OHC Machines...Even a 4-Stroke Yamaha YD100 is a NIGHTMARE for them as my mechanic once warned me never buy a 4-Stroke 100cc Yamaha...

استاد جی، انہا انجن بے کار ہے۔ تسی ٹو سٹروک گڈی ہی لوو

LOLz!

Have a nice "Roza"...!

Good Day!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I meant no disrespect, brother! I just gave you a general example!

The thing is; our "AWAM" rely a little too much on 'resale' value alone, let it be motorcycles, cars or even smartphones... And I find it rather ridiculous... As many people know on Pakwheels; I'm a well known opposer of this trend...

I say; We should think with our minds, not with our pocket!

But problem with Keeway, Zongsheng & 'PingPong' is not the resale value... The problem is that they've practically ZERO after sales service and spare-parts availability, zero service centers... And secondly; we can't rely on our old fashioned mechanics because they're not at all familiar with these 'slightly modern' OHC Machines...Even a 4-Stroke Yamaha YD100 is a NIGHTMARE for them as my mechanic once warned me never buy a 4-Stroke 100cc Yamaha...

استاد جی، انہا انجن بے کار ہے۔ تسی ٹو سٹروک گڈی ہی لوو

LOLz!

Have a nice "Roza"...!

Good Day!
    No problem . BTW What motorcycle you have?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List