Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: How to change engine oil in honda Cg 125?

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    ftb7007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default How to change engine oil in honda Cg 125?

    This might be a silly question but recently bought a honda 125 & its time to change the engine oil for the 1st time, which is not a big task & want to do it myself but unlike yamaha Royal this bike don't have a bolt underneath the engine. The only bolt (big one i think it might be 24) i can see is near the gear lever. Anyone can you please show me the exact bolt to remove the oil?

    Thanks in advance.


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    akash190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kharian
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,402
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ftb7007 View Post
    This might be a silly question but recently bought a honda 125 & its time to change the engine oil for the 1st time, which is not a big task & want to do it myself but unlike yamaha Royal this bike don't have a bolt underneath the engine. The only bolt (big one i think it might be 24) i can see is near the gear lever. Anyone can you please show me the exact bolt to remove the oil?

    Thanks in advance.
    Open that bolt it is the drain bolt

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app
    A real driver knows exactly what's in his car.

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    akash190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kharian
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,402
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Clean the filter and make sure to take out oil as much as you can by leaning it, tighten the bolt and put in fresh new oil also clean the air filter

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app
    A real driver knows exactly what's in his car.

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    ftb7007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @raja2013 thanks brother

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    akash190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kharian
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,402
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ftb7007 View Post
    @raja2013 thanks brother
    Welcome, clean air filter with petrol and later lube it with engine oil just 3-4 drops or less

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app
    A real driver knows exactly what's in his car.

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Ahl doesn't give oil drain nut/bolt underneath engine in newer model you have to open centrifugal oil filter cap to drain oil (it is located on left side of engine near gear shift stick) you will have to use compressed air to drain all oil otherwise small amount of oil won't make its way out do warm up bike before draining oil

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    umarjutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Guys filter ka b koi me b koi oil hota ha ?

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassantahir2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarjutt View Post
    Guys filter ka b koi me b koi oil hota ha ?

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app
    Can't get your point.!

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    umarjutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassantahir2 View Post
    Can't get your point.!

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Me ny kal cg125 lia ha ... engine oil k ilawa b koi oil hota ha ic me change krny k lea ?

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassantahir2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarjutt View Post
    Me ny kal cg125 lia ha ... engine oil k ilawa b koi oil hota ha ic me change krny k lea ?

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app
    Nope koi oil nahi hota. Sirf engine oil hi hota ha. Ussay time pe change karein.

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    umarjutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassantahir2 View Post
    Nope koi oil nahi hota. Sirf engine oil hi hota ha. Ussay time pe change karein.

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Ok bro.. any suggestions for new bike ....

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassantahir2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarjutt View Post
    Ok bro.. any suggestions for new bike ....

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app
    First 500 km aram se chalaien rpm ko 5-5.5 k ander rakhein. 1st oil 200 km pe 2nd 500 km pe aur 3rd 1000 km pe change karein.

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    umarjutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassantahir2 View Post
    First 500 km aram se chalaien rpm ko 5-5.5 k ander rakhein. 1st oil 200 km pe 2nd 500 km pe aur 3rd 1000 km pe change karein.

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Atlas honda wala oil use krun ? And wo wheels ki wire kuch log keh rahy thy tite krani parti hn kuch time bad . Wo b zrori ha ? Or hi octane patrol kb use krna chye

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassantahir2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarjutt View Post
    Atlas honda wala oil use krun ? And wo wheels ki wire kuch log keh rahy thy tite krani parti hn kuch time bad . Wo b zrori ha ? Or hi octane patrol kb use krna chye

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app
    Hi-octane use karnay ki koi zarorat nahi CG normal petrol pe zyada acha chalta ha.

    Oil ma to yehi suggest karu ga k atleast running me AHL ka oil use karein baad me koi b acha oil use kar lein.

    Rim ki wires/spokes 1000 km per check karwa lijiye ga abhi koi zarorat nahi.

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    umarjutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassantahir2 View Post
    Hi-octane use karnay ki koi zarorat nahi CG normal petrol pe zyada acha chalta ha.

    Oil ma to yehi suggest karu ga k atleast running me AHL ka oil use karein baad me koi b acha oil use kar lein.

    Rim ki wires/spokes 1000 km per check karwa lijiye ga abhi koi zarorat nahi.

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Ap k pas cg 125 ha ?

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassantahir2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarjutt View Post
    Ap k pas cg 125 ha ?

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app
    Ji (2011)

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    umarjutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassantahir2 View Post
    Ji.

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Name:  1466536124329.jpg
Views: 1389
Size:  203.9 KB
    This is my bike .ap bije ki tuning wegra me kya kya krty hn ... or muge kya kya krna chye ... just oil and filter ?

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassantahir2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarjutt View Post
    Name:  1466536124329.jpg
Views: 1389
Size:  203.9 KB
    This is my bike .ap bije ki tuning wegra me kya kya krty hn ... or muge kya kya krna chye ... just oil and filter ?

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app
    Tunning me mechanic ko carbeurator kholnay nahi dena... Baki tappet adjust karein g a y aur filter saaf, nut bolts tight, aur air fuel mixture set. Tunning Honda walon se hi karwaiye ga.

    Aur aap Faisalabad se hain to ma aap ko Farid honda centre recommend karu ga wo tunning k liye achay hain.

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    umarjutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Faislabad walo se lia ha janah colony se .. uni se he kraon ga ? Can i see your bike pic ha ap k pas ?

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app

  20. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassantahir2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarjutt View Post
    Faislabad walo se lia ha janah colony se .. uni se he kraon ga ? Can i see your bike pic ha ap k pas ?

    Sent from my SM-A500H using PW Forums mobile app
    Bike abhi meray sath nahi ha... Aur pictures b koi nahi hain.

    Sent from my D2502 using PW Forums mobile app
    Four wheels move the body
    Two wheels move the soul

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •