Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Benelli and Keeway launched in Pakistan yesterday

Asalam o Alaikum

Well everyone knows about this new company coming to pakistan. I was also very keen to see them and went to the event was good and most important i really like the quality of 150cc Keeway RKS and TNT 25 which is 250cc.
    To be honest i was looking to buy a 250cc for my self but unfortunatly suzuki is selling at 7 lack 25 thousand which i cant buy after hearing this reasonable price for 250cc in 455000 finally now i can buy a sport bike for my self 275000 lesser than suzuki does matter to me and similarly to the middle class people like me who have dreams but cant buy but it will be good if they offer installments.

On the other hand RKS150 look and appeal like a big machine in its category specially the size of the tank and the mono shock is awesome. Two models were introduced in RKS150 with cg engine and with gs engine and their prices are 189000 and 199000, Now comparing it with suzuki 150 both are gs technology and rks is with engine stabilizer means zero vibration plus a lot of new feature so no comparision with suzuki gs150 with keeway rks150sport now if we compare it with roadprince wego which is manufactured by zongshen china and assembled by road prince so its assembled price is 180000 and completly imported rks150 is selling at 189000 and 199000 with monoshock and clock in the digital meter plus it is engineered by benelli and keeway its self is hungry based so from my opinion the price is very competitive for this beauty.

okay let me share you some picture i took and what i collected from facebook....enjoy.

Benelli and Keeway launched in Pakistan yesterday -1689213Benelli and Keeway launched in Pakistan yesterday -1689214Benelli and Keeway launched in Pakistan yesterday -1689215Benelli and Keeway launched in Pakistan yesterday -1689216Benelli and Keeway launched in Pakistan yesterday -1689217Benelli and Keeway launched in Pakistan yesterday -1689218Benelli and Keeway launched in Pakistan yesterday -1689219Benelli and Keeway launched in Pakistan yesterday -1689220Benelli and Keeway launched in Pakistan yesterday -1689221Benelli and Keeway launched in Pakistan yesterday -1689222Benelli and Keeway launched in Pakistan yesterday -1689223Benelli and Keeway launched in Pakistan yesterday -1689224

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

something new and even better... hope new bikes keep coming to Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Looks nice. Hope it breaks the 'main tay honda ee laysaan' mentality currently prevalent in Pakistan.

Sent using two cans and some strings.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

At last we got options now. Yamaha being ice breaker and now these.

thumbs up !

Sent from my SM-G900V using PW Forums mobile app
    You are to ride the machine, machine is not to ride you..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So where can we see these bikes in person?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

End of july or in august May Be.

Quote Originally Posted by ali_bin_farman View Post
    So where can we see these bikes in person?

Sent from Cultus Limited Edition... using iphone 6sss...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Do we get same products in showrooms what we have witnessed in show?
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omi.umair2000 View Post

Two models were introduced in RKS150 with cg engine and with gs engine and their prices are 189000 and 199000,

rks is with engine stabilizer means zero vibration

First, 189,000 for a bike that's equipped with an ancient OHV 125cc Engine built in the late 70s is just ridiculous, and that's the end of it... And 199,000 for a GS150 is more than just ridiculous! I mean, that engine is so pathetic when it comes to reliability..!!! At least CG125 has rock solid reliability...!

I wonder what exactly do you mean by "Engine Stabilizer"...??? You mean it's "counter-balanced"...???

Okay, first thing first; counter-balanced (or 'stabilized' according to you) doesn't necessarily means ZERO vibration... CBR250R has a counterbalanced single and that thing is indeed smooth when compared with the likes of similar displacement singles that aren't counterbalanced; but its still not 100% SMOOTH like a... Say... A turbine or a rotary, or perhaps an Electric Motor LOLz!!!

And besides, having a counter balancer doesn't justifies its sky high price of 189K... Brother, you REALLY need to survey the market first... A YBR125G can be had for less than 135,000 (the last time I checked) and its a much MUCH authentic name than Chinese Benelli, Keeway or Zongsheng or PingPong or whatever...! What a rip-off, Ha!

More choices means happier consumers, and I'm not criticizing that these companies 'bothered' to introduce their bikes here... But with that price and that technology; I'd rather pass and say that they shouldn't have bothered...

ہم ایسے ہی بھلے

Oh, and welcome to the forum, brother!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by k-four-nine View Post
    First, 189,000 for a bike that's equipped with an ancient OHV 125cc Engine built in the late 70s is just ridiculous, and that's the end of it... And 199,000 for a GS150 is more than just ridiculous! I mean, that engine is so pathetic when it comes to reliability..!!! At least CG125 has rock solid reliability...!

I wonder what exactly do you mean by "Engine Stabilizer"...??? You mean it's "counter-balanced"...???

Okay, first thing first; counter-balanced (or 'stabilized' according to you) doesn't necessarily means ZERO vibration... CBR250R has a counterbalanced single and that thing is indeed smooth when compared with the likes of similar displacement singles that aren't counterbalanced; but its still not 100% SMOOTH like a... Say... A turbine or a rotary, or perhaps an Electric Motor LOLz!!!

And besides, having a counter balancer doesn't justifies its sky high price of 189K... Brother, you REALLY need to survey the market first... A YBR125G can be had for less than 135,000 (the last time I checked) and its a much MUCH authentic name than Chinese Benelli, Keeway or Zongsheng or PingPong or whatever...! What a rip-off, Ha!

More choices means happier consumers, and I'm not criticizing that these companies 'bothered' to introduce their bikes here... But with that price and that technology; I'd rather pass and say that they shouldn't have bothered...

ہم ایسے ہی بھلے

Perfectly summarized

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ہم ایسے ہی بھلے

Kuch samaj aya kuch nye aya bcz mene abi tak bike ko check nye kia.

kuch confusions hain

benelli waly kehty hain sohc hay. ap kehty ho ohv, which i know older than ohc.

han price pe to me be kaho ga mono shock hay to kya hoa 180K max the bcz this price already exist in the market.

thora mazeed roshni dalen.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I was before today's check know that these are sohc.
    I have checked again

This link says it is ohv
    2013 Keeway RKS 150 specifications and pictures

this link confuses bcz both are written (ohv, sohc)
    Keeway global | products

ab kesy pata chaly ga jo Pakistan mei ai hain wo kya tech hain?

wesy agar ohv hain to dissssssssheart totalllllly. aisy he hay jesy honda 125 pe body aur 2 4 gadgets laga diy.
    me honda 125 ke bary galat nye keh rha bas example de rha hon.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ہم ایسے ہی بھلے

Exactly my thoughts, I was almost ready to buy it at the price that is world around: 3 lac rupees, but they have done it, 455000 is over the top for a light 250cc single cylinder, Useless!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by c123pk View Post
    Exactly my thoughts, I was almost ready to buy it at the price that is world around: 3 lac rupees, but they have done it, 455000 is over the top for a light 250cc single cylinder, Useless!
    yar ye bat to sahi hay ke 250 dual cylinder honi chiy. i agreed.
    price jo bhi hay wo alag issue hay. us mei tax wagera shamil so hum kuch keh nye sakty

but atleast dual cylinder...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Buraq Automobile | Keeway RKS150sport according to this , they've same model with different engine types. (ohv, sohc)

Check the price.
    Not to postpone is strength in action. -- Omar (R.A)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any updates ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Chalo design to aye new.

CG ly ky, 15K front disk pe to nhe lgana pray ga.

ab CG fanboys kehen gy "banda cg ly our asi body main modify kr ly "

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Asal bat yeh hy k. Agr within first month of purchase hi, kuch kharab ho jaye. To spare parts main milay ga, NUP
    ------------------------------------ALTERATION/MODIFICATION SEPARATE HUMAN FROM BEAST-----------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List