Like Revo, Fiat etc. fan clubs, we are introducing a same thing but in a different manner. That is a club for two wheeler lovers. But to maintain it in expected manner, we have developed some rules and regulations. Why did we make it?
The answer is a given below
To promote biking in the state with a thought to enjoy it in a very safe manner and use as a way of transportation, but according to rules by the authorities.
To encourage quality product manufacturers and keep a check on low quality products in Pakistan and inform the related Bodies and other communities.
To help Government and other Bodies for supporting Safe Biking Promotions.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 1. If any one wants to be a member of LBC, he /she must become a member of www.PakWheels.com. Because www.PakWheels.com is am automotive platform and through this platform, we can take LBC’s voice to maximum height.
- 2. Malikg115 (Mr. Muhammad Zahid Iqbal Malik) is founder, KhanOmar (Mr. Omar Khan) is President for 2009 and ImranBhatti (Mr. Imran Bhatti) is MOD of LBC. They are final authorities regarding any decision for any issue of LBC.
- 3. There is no membership fee for LBC but every member will have to pay whenever there is a need of funds as per requirements of LBC, e.g., in case of GTG everyone will have to participate.
- 4. Road racing and Wheeling are offence now, so we condemn this, and agree to not to promote such things.
- 5. Above all, every one has to move as per announced by www.PakWheels.com for everything.
- 6. Every member for his / her own safety and as announced by the Government of the state, will use Helmet, if we find proof that a member has not used a helmet for three times, he / she will have to leave the LBC.
- 7.Whether we are in open area or closed, we the members will make sure that our freinds or relatives joining us will not make any mistake that can be dangerous to their lives, other members lives, general public, and properties of all (specially bikes of members or freinds or relatives), moreover if someone has got an extra ordinary bike (even normal too) he/she will give to non member (friend/relative) only after approval of President/Founder (which includes confirmation from the member for safe riding of his freind/relative).
Incase, there is some kind of loss, the decision will be made with the consent of the house.
- 8. Our eighth Rule is MIND YOUR LANGUAGE & USE RIGHT WORDS: Explanation: Whether we are in a GTG, Trip or any other event, we all will use the right language in right way. No matter we are talking to our LBC members, PakWheels.com members or general public or any one. We will not use any word that can create problem of any kind for any one. Going against this Rule will result in serious Show Cause Situation.
- 9. LBC will try to keep arranging GTGs atleast once a month to keep the members Fresh about Bikes knwoledge, LBC issues, Biking Tips etc etc. This way new members will easily adopt the Biking style of LBC, instead of informing them on Spot during Trips. So, from now its compulsory for a member to attend two out of three GTGs (2/3). So, that we can have a cream of Bikers for trips and everything.
Founder / Ex-President: SheeguBhaiMbbs@yahoo.com
President: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad