19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default L B C (Lahore Bikers Club)

Like Revo, Fiat etc. fan clubs, we are introducing a same thing but in a different manner. That is a club for two wheeler lovers. But to maintain it in expected manner, we have developed some rules and regulations. Why did we make it?

The answer is a given below

VISION
    To promote biking in the state with a thought to enjoy it in a very safe manner and use as a way of transportation, but according to rules by the authorities.

To encourage quality product manufacturers and keep a check on low quality products in Pakistan and inform the related Bodies and other communities.

To help Government and other Bodies for supporting Safe Biking Promotions.

RULES & REGULATIONS

• 1. If any one wants to be a member of LBC, he /she must become a member of www.PakWheels.com. Because www.PakWheels.com is am automotive platform and through this platform, we can take LBC’s voice to maximum height.
      /li
    • 2. Malikg115 (Mr. Muhammad Zahid Iqbal Malik) is founder, KhanOmar (Mr. Omar Khan) is President for 2009 and ImranBhatti (Mr. Imran Bhatti) is MOD of LBC. They are final authorities regarding any decision for any issue of LBC.
      /li
    • 3. There is no membership fee for LBC but every member will have to pay whenever there is a need of funds as per requirements of LBC, e.g., in case of GTG everyone will have to participate.
      /li
    • 4. Road racing and Wheeling are offence now, so we condemn this, and agree to not to promote such things.
      /li
    • 5. Above all, every one has to move as per announced by www.PakWheels.com for everything.
      /li
    • 6. Every member for his / her own safety and as announced by the Government of the state, will use Helmet, if we find proof that a member has not used a helmet for three times, he / she will have to leave the LBC.
      /li
    • 7.Whether we are in open area or closed, we the members will make sure that our freinds or relatives joining us will not make any mistake that can be dangerous to their lives, other members lives, general public, and properties of all (specially bikes of members or freinds or relatives), moreover if someone has got an extra ordinary bike (even normal too) he/she will give to non member (friend/relative) only after approval of President/Founder (which includes confirmation from the member for safe riding of his freind/relative).
      /li
      Incase, there is some kind of loss, the decision will be made with the consent of the house.
    • 8. Our eighth Rule is MIND YOUR LANGUAGE & USE RIGHT WORDS: Explanation: Whether we are in a GTG, Trip or any other event, we all will use the right language in right way. No matter we are talking to our LBC members, PakWheels.com members or general public or any one. We will not use any word that can create problem of any kind for any one. Going against this Rule will result in serious Show Cause Situation.
      /li
    • 9. LBC will try to keep arranging GTGs atleast once a month to keep the members Fresh about Bikes knwoledge, LBC issues, Biking Tips etc etc. This way new members will easily adopt the Biking style of LBC, instead of informing them on Spot during Trips. So, from now its compulsory for a member to attend two out of three GTGs (2/3). So, that we can have a cream of Bikers for trips and everything.

/li

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -492535

Founder / Ex-President: SheeguBhaiMbbs@yahoo.com

President: khanmomar@yahoo.com, khanmomar@hotmail.com

MOD: bhattiimran@msn.com
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ saqib
    a kida faaaaaaaaaaaaalt a ?
    lolz

@ imran
    yes, it can b a good place plus SalT n Pepper is there
    v can check both with good place n parkIng

@ star2
    hosh kar hosh
    lolz

@ all
    it shld b memorable GTG so plz
    b there
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@elexir
    congrats bro...
    Juvenile delinquent and hardened by life...!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@elexir
    congrats bro...
    The easiest way to make your old car run better, is to check the prices of new car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

PW & LBC
    GTG
    SUNday 10TH AUG 2008
    6:30PM

LAHORE

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

PW & LBC
    GTG
    SUNday 10TH AUG 2008
    6:30PM
    LAHORE
    @ Bundu Khan, Mall Road LHR.

Note: Rs.250/- per head aprox.
    we can have choice of Salt & Pepper, Bundu Khan & The Cookers at that place.

VERY IMPORTANT

Dear LBC members
    As u all know v recently introduced a rule regarding attending the GTGs of LBC 2 make n keep members with fresh n reasonable information,
    But this was for the members of LHR only,
    Now talking about members from Punjab and then all over Pakistan.

The rule will be:

All members of LBC who are out of Lahore city will have to post atleast One (1) reply once a week and Four (4) replies in a month. Secondly, members living within limits of Punjab & Federal Capital Islamabad will have to attend atleast one GTG once in Six ( 6) months or keeping in mind their ease they will have to meet atleast Founder/President, MOD and one Member. Now for members all over Pakistan, they will have to do same Once in One (1) year.

@ all
    LBC members only are requested to kindly check this, and inform if they have any objection or want to have some alteration, if no point is reported by any one within one week, this will be a part of our Rules & Regulations.

@ MOD/Imran
    special attention needed from ur side sir,

b regards 2 all,
    Muhammad Zahid

c u all @ GTG(Y)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@elexir

many congrats boy good job.
    sTiLl No OnE cAn BeAt HoNdA

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ AMDIN (URGENT MSG)
    the man with id WAQAR 14 has done an act of MISBEHAVE. kindly delete his reply and warn for future.

@ WAQAR 14
    bro kindly try 2 learn n attend a course HOW 2 BEHAVE WITH SENIORS

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sallamz!
    malikg115

sir! although i hv been decidin to leave dis forum but some where i hv a prob wid dis 9th act!

is dis sumfin parliment..k ijlaas hona ee chahiye 6 maheenay may.ya 70 % say kum attendance hoi tou punjab univ mai examz dainay k eligible nai haiN aap..
    app is pakwheels ka motive ya LBC ka motive feel kro..its juz to share da info... or to prmote da bikin...nd for da betterment ov dis fun!

agr followin stuff ka bura lagey tou sorry! but i need da point ov view of all da active members.
    so kindly dont b an orator..of dis forum being a president!

sir my total concern is wid u! @ da moment..!
    ap LBC ki total GTG daikhain!
    90 % vr in or near cantt!
    Y? coz dey r near to ur residence..!
    ya fir max mall rd!
    i fink dis isnt a public place..!
    aap bikin ko promote nai kr rae..! its sum kind ov____!

mind na kijiye ga! i appose da 9th rule!
    and u r no 1 to expell a memeber if dis rule effect him or her!
    !!!!
    THANX!
    beauty creates distances,so remain bumper 2 bumper when a beauty is drivin next 2 u

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

But to maintain it in expected manner, we have developed some rules and regulations. Why did we make it?
    VISION
    To promote biking in the state with a thought to enjoy it in a very safe manner and use as a way of transportation, but according to rules by the authorities.

To encourage quality product manufacturers and keep a check on low quality products in Pakistan and inform the related Bodies and other communities.

To help Government and other Bodies for supporting Safe Biking Promotions

IN tmaam motos aur vision mai kahaN likha hai k is ki GTGz attend krney say ee cream ov bikerz extract hoe gi?
    jo attend kr rae hain woh ee cream hai baki nai malikG115 sir! wot to say...concider it a suggestion! baki is behaviour ka tou sari country aadi hai...!
    sorry if any fing hurted u!
    beauty creates distances,so remain bumper 2 bumper when a beauty is drivin next 2 u

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ allYesterday v had 2nd in serial of monthly GTG of L B C.
    People, who have attended both 1st and 2nd of yesterday r:

ABD SATTAR
    STAR2

Those who attended 1st (July) but not 2nd
    Aftab

Those members who did not attend both 1st n 2nd monthly GTG
    Shani
    Nomi
    Automotyor sport lover
    (these R not members of LBC only)
    Remebership only in GTGs (1st attend a GTG n then post here)
    @ those,,,,,,, whose names r missed
    kindly, inform us by sms @ 0314 4179 007 / 0322 4846 007

@ shani
    ur pointz:
    w/salaam

ur Q:
    sir! although i hv been decidin to leave dis forum but some where i hv a prob wid dis 9th act!
    time has passed if u ld hav been regular on site atleast then . . . .
    but now it’s a part, No Arguments for this.

Ur Q
    app is pakwheels ka motive ya LBC ka motive feel kro..its juz to share da info... or to prmote da bikin...nd for da betterment ov dis fun!
    PakWheelss.com n LBC are alhamdu lillah working fine for awareness of people. That’s y al groups arrange GTGs etc. 4 having InetractioN PhysicallY

Ur Q
    sir my total concern is wid u! @ da moment..!
    ap LBC ki total GTG daikhain!
    90 % vr in or near cantt!
    Y? coz dey r near to ur residence..!
    ya fir max mall rd!
    i fink dis isnt a public place..!
    aap bikin ko promote nai kr rae..! its sum kind ov____!
    DEAR KINDKTY CHEC A REPLY FROM ME ON 5 8 2008 1:12pm

well
    there no aunty of mine's daba there
    1 simpe thing is that :
    its a gr8 place fort security
    usualy in GTGs
    u see many boys making smal racing steps etc
    n no one over there stops them,
    I even try 2 make some rules in GTGs arranged by me or my LBC group members but in Fortress no 1 himself tries for any dangerous ACT.
    but, u must know if the main thing is food, v will not b able 2 share infos ideas etc.
    2ndly security n clean n clear environment is a must
    so hurry up
    giv ur idea while considering these points

plus:
    yesterday v all paid Rs.300/- per person, n many guys had come after som good food intake from homes, specially abd sattar left for this n SpeedLover (from chichawatni) did not eat as others bcoz he also came after som lunch. But I don think its fair 2 charge Rs.300/- for a little thing, whereas in Fortress I don think that any1 has paid more than Rs.150/-, even when v all get a reasonable part of Pizza/Chicken etc. AS U KNOW IN SUCH A COSTLY TIMES, economy is a Issue.
    Moreover, If I hav something personal with Fortress, then y ld hav I accepted ur offer of Bahria, y did I ask above things to others for suggestions,
    Our main concerns r:

A quiet Maahol,
    Security of members n their Vehicles,
    Good quality FooD,
    Low Cost, Easy approach 2 all,
    Reasonable sitting area,
    No Races Area (whether v announce it or the authorities)
    Etc etc.

N yes, It helps me a little in a way its close 2 my home. Otherwise I hav tried for discounts or offers from AFC fortress that is passed 2 Members not my own pocket.

Ur Q
    mind na kijiye ga! i appose da 9th rule!
    and u r no 1 to expell a memeber if dis rule effect him or her!
    1 thing 9th Rule is there, n every member who became a member has agreed 2 all those that will b visible 2 u even after 3 years.
    Time 2 talk for this has gone (I repeat).
    The reason is v don wan 2 much members but members who want 2 work for group, who r loyal 2 the group.
    N yes, I hav some authority of wat u know, Imran has som authority of wat u know, u hav som authority and responsibility of wat u must know, wat if u don work as per ru;es n just write a long long msg?
    Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Its not solution, I wan 2 attendents from u guys in 90 days, is it rong? Or bad? bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Ur Q
    But to maintain . . . . . Biking Promotions.
    IN tmaam motos aur vision mai kahaN likha hai k is ki GTGz attend krney say ee cream ov bikerz xtract hoe gi?
    jo attend kr rae hain woh ee cream hai baki nai malikG115 sir! wot to say...concider it a suggestion! baki is behaviour ka tou sari country aadi hai...!
    sorry if any fing hurted u!

good, really I don know bikers ki cream kahan hai, but GTGs se humain kafi kuch pata chalay ga, jis se kisi ki Kami bhi milay gi or hum us ko door kar k Cream Bana Sakain ***,
    U know abd sattar, he is 2 young but al hamdu lillah, LBC main he is doing gr8 job, working for club n in trips he was one of best rider bcoz of his gr8 control. I admit I njoyed rear seating when he drove for Rohtas. This is wat v hav done. . .
    no not angry but afsos, u r late 2 say all this n ere, not yesterday n in GTG.

@ all
    thanks 2 all who attended yesterday GTG
    specialy those who came from
    Isb n Chichawatni
    Thanks again guys

@ al who attended
    the total was Rs.292.5/- per head yesterday,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ all
    all bikers specially GS150 owners
    some1 a eectrician told me that the urgent prob of CDI units is that when we wash these bikes (with cdi) is that the cde units r under tank n people of Service Stations put their Nishana at under the tank area n . . . .
    so try 2 avoid this guys, do not put presure water or even simple water from common tabs under Fuel Tanks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ all
    all bikers specially GS150 owners
    some1 a eectrician told me that the urgent prob of CDI units is that when we wash these bikes (with cdi) is that the cde units r under tank n people of Service Stations put their Nishana at under the tank area n . . . .
    so try 2 avoid this guys, do not put presure water or even simple water from common tabs under Fuel Tanks.
    hhhmmmm i was thinking of it, and may be you don't know about my and imran bhatti's talk about the suzuki's problem, as you well know, that on our tour to thandiani, imran's bike stopped when it was in the rain, and it was the ignition coil, the culprit, a few months back, i parked my bike outside the office, heavy rain came, when i finished off, the bike did not start, tried very hard, everything was fine, except for the ignition coil, which was not producing electrick shock...........everything tried, everyone fail, but when it was leave as is for the 1 day or so, it started on the first kick........

i think that it is a generic issue with suzuki bikes.......even in 150 and then in 750...

we should take care of this man..............do suggest some good ideas to protect the coil and cdi unit underneath the tank.......i will work on it myself and should come up with something handy if i could........inshallah.
    success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sorry i wasnt able to attend the gtg bcz i was out of station..
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ hashim
    v know

@star2
    ok if u succeed v will try 2 take it 2 suzuki pak

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Star2

Good observation but 90 % of bikes have thier ignition setup under their Fuel tanks & let me clear one thing that in my bike case the culprit was cracked ignition coil which was over looked by me during phisical inspection & the 2nd coil under the same tank & same rain was working fine with no trouble so the actual fault was not due to design. On the other hand As far as i remember the problem u faced with ur bike was due to rain but the culprit was not the ignition system as ur bike was giving current to plug but due to some other unknown reason that was unable to start. So dont blaim suzuki for this type of design.

@malikg115

Pressurised water can cause temporary malfunctioning of system but the usual fault which appears in GS125/150 is not due to water bath but due to some generic issue with CDI units used in there early models.
    Exploring Machines is my Passion...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ imran
    yes u r rite
    the designs r not deveopled as like v do here, but they spend a good time, n do a strong R & D n then do it,
    well
    do u think if damaged by water the CDI of gs seriews can b repaired?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ all
    TigerRide
    showing iresponsible behavior n not attending both 1st 2 monthly GTGs is no more Member

for remembership, check for Coming GTG

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mailkg115
    Malik Sb. as per telephonic discussion,here are both of the bike which are for sale
    L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -864438

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -864439

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -864440

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -864441

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -864442
    Harris.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the Honda 125 Delux seems more like a doberman :d

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -864534
    success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

actually the doberman seems healthier to me.......lolz......:d

i don't know why this bike has this impression in pictures only.....................when you are inspecting it in real, it does not look like that, but in pictures, it look just ugly..........:-)

Closed Thread
Page 92 of 113 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

User Tag List