0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default why pakistan drivers are not in motoGP or Formula1

this is topic about why pakistani are not in motoGP or formula1 . sab yeh baat jantay hain kay we have good and best riders/drivers in pakistan.but kion humaray drivers ka naam marker sumerker ki tarahan nahi hai . is cheez ki do waja hain aik tu humaray country main croption bohat hai thats why humari country ka sara ka sara talent nechay ka nechay rah jata hai . aur dosri baat yeh bhi kay hum isko promte nahi karna chatay. agar goverment is cheez ki taraf dehan day tu bohat kuch ho sakta hai jaysay cricket hockey and boxing main pakistani pori duniya main janay jatay hain is tarahan humari country ka yeh telant bhi upar ana chiye but in nice way not in wheeling stunts and dosri cheezon main aur main apnay sab friends ko kahna chaon ga kay wheeling is not bad habbit but wheeling dengours bhi aur yeh sirf superbikes par hi achi lagti hai ap in choti bike par yeh stunt dikha kar apni mut ko awaz daytay ho because inka bharosa nahi hota friends meri request yeh hai racing ko promte kiya jay but in safe manners not dengerous is say humary sab friends ka shok bhi pura ho jay ga and pakistan kay isallah achay riders and drivers bhi nikalain ***
    agar kisi ko meri baat buri lagi ho tu sorry for that but is truth kay hum duniya sab number 1 hain aur hum yeh pori duniya main manvain ***

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@levin

today i read a signature in mail received by storm.
    it was like

its not old age stopped you laughing from, its you stopped laughing and old age came.

sorry storm wordings changed. so in my opinion you can still come in to this field your all 8 senses are working perfectly fine, though i have no experience of sitting with you in your CH but still i believe i can belive you can do it.
    life style: pakwheels

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@storm...

bro ur more experienced in this thing than me but i beg to differ...true that most of the TALENT found around here is kids with rich parents...but there are also ppl who know a lil about racing...if someone was to spot them and groom them up...no question that they can represent pakistan...

all we need is proper race tracks...and the govt support
    >>Time Doesnt Heal Wounds...A Kawasaki ZX-6R does <<

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks for the comments on this topic. friend main ap ko yeh batana chahon ga kay kuch kaam aysay hotay hain kay jin ko insan khud koshish karay tu voh hotay aysay batain karnay say kuch nahi hota first of all humari goverment tu basant ko spot nahi karti but lahore basant ko koi nahi rok sakta aur goverment kion nahi rok sakti because hum is ko rokna nahi chatay so friend agar hum is game ko agay barhana chatay hain tu humain khud suttrugle karni paray gi (some private rallies racing events clubs) then goverment bhi iskay baray main sochay gi agar hum ghar main bayth kar hi aysay baatain kartay rahain tu kuch nahi ho ga aur haan friends harkat main hi barkat hoti hai .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Racing on roads in a straight line and driving with proper sense of racing line is something very different. And unfortunately the infrastructure isnt available.

But we got an entry into A1, Go-Karting (Team Extreme Velocity) etc...

So lets hope for the future...

@storm, I heard ahsan went to Canada for motorsports thing, if he is the same one.

Thnxx..
    Jayala....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dont worry, u'll see me soon; ( im to lame to get out of my bed at the moment ) reving that red horse to 21Ks
    Alpha Romeo 156

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i agree with tauseen123..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Making an impact in racing at the world level will take a lot of training and schooling before getting ready to compete.

Starting from the local to the national level and then eventually world level is a steep climb.

Just like any other sport, if you want to master it, practice, practice and more practice is the only way to get it going.

With the influx of foreign and local investments, things will start looking good as soon as an individual or group of individuals come up with some sort of racing venue.

I have had the experience of circuit racing a sportbike at the Club and Regional level in the US and the obvious standout was the level of competition at the city and state level.

Pakistan can do it just like Turkey and Malaysia have done it.

Also, just because you are talented does not necessarily mean you are the next Rossi or Schumacher. You would be surprised how hard it is to win at the World level.

But to walk, we have to crawl first

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Im saad i want to see motogp in pakistan because i want to see my self in motogp but its not possible because there are many big issues no one is sincere with this game but i request plz try to create a motogp in pakistan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List