0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Which is Best Bike amoung Chineas

please tell me which is the best bike amoung all chineas bike in the market in all aspects eg. Engine, Body, Parts etc
    and any body has sell report of these please mention here

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi..i think metro is little bit better...
    btw can i ask that have u some plane to buy a new bike..or u asking just for info..?
    ALLAH is my best friend...!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes i am planning to buy a new bike i have 40000

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yaar i would prefer star...nice bike it is
    >>Time Doesnt Heal Wounds...A Kawasaki ZX-6R does <<

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@fayazqr

Out of personal experience in Lahore, let me tell you that the only bike that makes sense apart from
    HondaCD 70
    is
    Sohrab.

It costs Less than Rs.34,000 here and is far better in quality than any other bike that I have seen or ridden. I have seen almost 7-8 year old Sohrab's still going strong.

The irony is the cheapest bike in the Market is by far the best bike available, apart from Honda CD70.
    KNOW THYSELF!---When it is dark enough, you can see the stars---Is it us who live in fantasy, or is it reality, which is unreal.---The thoughts you have,is the stuff you are--Billy was a thirsty boy but now he is no more, cause' what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear autobanda
    yes SOHRAB has got some different style than other JS70, i have seen an advertisement in newspaper of SOHRAB new 70cc model which will be comming soon,but it is like more like chineas bikes
    what is your comm for that

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@fayazqr

I would not want you to make a purchase on what I say alone.

All I have said and will say is that if you dont want to buy the CD70 go for a Sprinter Eco, if that doesnt fit your budget either buying a Pakhero, Star, Metro, Excel etc is just a waste of money. In the less cost bikes market there is nothing better durability wise than the Sohrab 70. It has a heavier build looks wise and souns better than any 70cc bike on the market, and as I have seen it lasts longer than all other chinese bikes. If Sohrab does'nt click your mind have a look at Hawk motorcycle, it is manufactured by the same company which used to manufacture Vespa scooters. It is also very good durability wise.
    KNOW THYSELF!---When it is dark enough, you can see the stars---Is it us who live in fantasy, or is it reality, which is unreal.---The thoughts you have,is the stuff you are--Billy was a thirsty boy but now he is no more, cause' what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i havnt seen Hawk motorcycle please can u give me details or any other about this

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i like super power..its been 4 yrs n ive got nothing work in my bikee.....tune it..change oil...change airfilter and fuel it....n drivee
    adeel

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well i will recommend the new Metro

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

buy a Sprinter ECO or NON ECO....way better than these cheenee meenee brands...
    Da OnE aT iTz XtReMez....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well i had a close look at Habib HB 70 yesterday and i liked the finish of the bike plus it has a 78cc engine head compare to 72cc of honda now u will say what can a 5 cc do people say a 78cc bike can easily touch 100 kmph hehe not that u should try it but it does make some difference... and the carburator it has is the same Japanese one that honda uses...
    SO i would say go for Habib...
    Speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can anyone post some pictures of these bikes please?
    "a humble friend.....but a deadly EVIL enemy....." "PAKISTAN ZINDABAD"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what about a used Honda 70?
    Texas Raised

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mr. Fayyaz

If in Chinese bikes you include Pak Hero, Ravi and Metro also, since these also use engine parts of china. Well I think its not a bad option. Don’t get Chinese (jailing and like these) brands available in the market. The reason is their spare parts availability and variety of their spare parts.

When you use a machine it needs maintenance and repair works doesn’t matter if it is a Honda 70 our local made 70s or a Chinese brand, if you get Chinese brands you will get hooked, If you get pak hero, metro or ravi you can always fix them with Honda 70 spare parts. Same is the difference between Sohrab and our local 70s. Sohrab doesn’t have that much variety of spare parts available. I would recommend a brand new Pak hero Metro or Ravi instead of a used Honda 70. Metro has a better reputation than ravi or PH and PH has better resale than all local brands. And as far as their price is concerned my knowledge is that Sohrab 70 costs 40 ks while metro PH and ravi 38 and you can get a discount on all these bikes upto 1500 or 2000 on cash payment.

When I was looking to get a new bike my initial intention was to get a pak hero, my mechanic told me that was ok to buy. But if I wanted to enjoy my Pak Hero ride he recommended that I change its carburettor with a new Honda 70 carburettor the first thing. This change costs around 2000 Rs, its effect is that bike will pick run and consume oil like Honda. Since Honda is using Japanese Carburettors and all others are using Chinese.

You must be aware of the fact that the life of any machine depends on how you use it, I have seen many Hondas which look like scrap coz these are used rashly and many 4 5 year old models pak heros and local brands looking like a new one.

Han only thing with sohrab is that if you ask for genuine part it will be local made and a non branded part it will also be local made, (no difference in quality and hell of diff in price) in other local machines you can fit them with Honda 70 genuine indicators shocks, Ring piston clutch plate and every part of that bike that will give you best performance.

Choice is yours
    (i love pakistan)
    adil_dar@hotmail.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well Adil few chinese companies are using same honda Carburator and one of them is HERO (Not Pak Hero) and u know i had a new hero given to me by my previous company where i was working and the fuel consumption was not good around 55....

And the carburator model make and made are written on it so u can easily see few are using the japanese ones..

Bike ke consumption set hoti hai how much air your bike taking while on idle i can get 75+ kmpl from my 70 but bike will not stay idle and i have to pull some accelerator to keep it running so for that we use little rich mixture as the bikes gets older the engine wants more rich mixtures and new bike runs fine on even very lean mixtures khair i tune my bike when i 1st bought it beleive me it was doing around 73 kmpl and as i went in for 1st tunning the Mechanics bcoz they like a very smoth engine at idle and no stalling even though little bit stalling is fine but they have tuned it so it should be very smoth so they rich the mixture and the bike consumption went down to 63 and than i learned how to do it and i do it by my self and i m getting 70 even though i never run my bike below 60 kmph...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar waqas frankly i dont agree you on this point, that thing never happened with me. When mechanics tune up a bike, its RPM increases slightly, and bike does not start in Ist kick, which is a trade mark of the bikes that i use (dont know why is it so but it happens and after a week or so its RPM goes to normal by itself and it starts in the ist kick also) may be the reason is that the tappets and carburetor adjusts after a little while.

When i got my CD 100 its initial Mileage was 54 55 KMPH, and after the second tune up its mileage increased to 58-59, though mechanic had opened its carburetor. which is not a normal practice here. Mechanics at least my mechanic does not open the carb, he says there are very few people can adjust it in its origional form.
    (i love pakistan)
    adil_dar@hotmail.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well i never had this starting problem and as far as opening the carburator there is nothing so technical in it that u cant adjust Adjustment is when u change the Jets and that no body does...
    I have a user manual of my bike's carb and i can open it and close it back with out any problem and as far as our mechanics bcoz they work on bikes from years and with experiance they learned these things and they are lakeer ka fakeer so even if u have a prob they will only go by their experiance and will never try to experiment or learn about the prob....
    when ever i go for tunning i just ask them to change my air cleaner clean the pulsar coil area and see if the tappit are not too lose dont touch carburator and stay away from adjusting breaks, clutch, chain i do all these basics things by my self...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well Waqas

Aap ne sur phansa hi liya hai meray saath,

Janaab you resemble me a lot in this regard, i also adjust my cluth, brakes and Chain, check battery and fill it up with Distilled water at home, you must see the collection of my Tools that i use to open and close my bike .

My first bike was Kawasaki Super 100 CC 1980 Model. And i opened its carb many times and adjusted it better than any mechanic. But ever sine 1998 when i started my job dont have time to do these experiments. So i leave these things on mechanics . But the mechanic i am talking about was a great mechanic May Allah Bless his soul. He is expired now he was a great great master of 4 stroke bikes. Had been working for 40 years. He told me never to allow a mechanic touch the carb of a bike.

My cousin has a cg 125 1992 model, the above mentioned mechanic tuned it and never opened its carb till after 13 years its engine was done for the first time. And he opened its carb for the first time in 13 yrs. Bike is still like a new one as far as its sound is concerned.
    (i love pakistan)
    adil_dar@hotmail.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hmmz Adil i wanna see your tools bcoz i also like to buy and have a lot of tools but sadly i have few basics tools at the moment i m planning to buy a good set of tools soon..

Waisa the mechanic ur talkin about must be good i mean 13 years phew my theory is if your bike is working fine u dont have to open and clean the carb but our local mechanics will say carb nahi clean kia tu tunning nahi hoe hehe..

Only mechanic i was impressed with was in Sargodha a guy in his 50s and he use to just two words jee hojaye ga us sa ziada ajj tak us ne kuch nahi bola and he use to do this thing that i have never seen any one else do when ever i went for tunning he use to start the bike after tunning push the whole accelerator and bike use to went up to full rpm and he would stop after 2 or 3 minutes (bike use to make so much noise even the mud under the fenders use to clean with vibration haha) and la jaye and beleive me bike use to run soo smoth even once i went to him that its not smoth he did this and said try now and it was back to nice and smooth i know this can be dangerious but he was the most famous honda mechanic in whole sargodha and he use to do it with every bike and he had like 15 bikes all the time waiting for tunning 12 years ago when we didnt have this many bike....

Khair tell me hows ur bike going ? any updates ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List