0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default ::::::|||Bike Haterz Club|||::::::

The most Unsafe wheels on Road.
    If you really hate Bikes do Join

Note:Bike Lovers Don't Mind Its just our opinion.
    lol

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hey malik bro and vaqas u both r 1000% sorry one 0 is missing 10000% right.malik u r too good yar...hahaha.
    i have a car but i also love too ride a bike.and i ride it.not car.and these all ideas(****) realy can't change our mind.i can't stop riding a bike.its my favourit ride.bike...yeah.and about other people ye logo ki majbori hai.coz they can't afford cars.agar uny shok hota to wo in puary 80s 90s model cd 70s par na pirty.majbori hai.pai ghurbat bohat hai.bikes are every where in pakistan.so plz don't talk about bikers.talk about just those biker who make trouble as malik and waqas bro said.and i also says that the name of this club should change it should be about only for those mad bikers.thats not fair u r talking about us all.or ye bat to bilkul tik hai.jab koi car main baita hota hai to wo apny sy nichy bikes or cycles ko samajhta hi nahi kuch.haa "pagal ka putar side py ho."
    "Ana ain"and lots of more.haa i also expirienced these words when i m rides a bike.but when a car.haaha.respect..but even this all i love bikes.
    come on man.
    "its a man's ride."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

COUNT ME IN TOO.... [Mod Edit] bikers ka to buss nahe chalta warna footpaths par b chalain....i hate bikessssssssssssss
    F20B DOHC VTEC

197hp@7200/145tq@6600

(ported head and type-s cams(12.1, 11.2 lift), 2.0L block 11:1cr 85mm pistons

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bikerz signals py aa kr carz k itny kareeb kharay ho jaty hain k darmayan sy Bilee b na guzr sakay....
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@carscrazy
    they already do that in Karachi :|
    @vaqas1
    sir, with all due respect i have been taught driving since the age of 11 (beleive it or not, dun really car), but when a car is going opn a service lane, and has an indicator and slows down to take a turn and a biker flies into his car, from the inside lane, well who's fault do u think is that? twice this happened to me. and then they well start with their "Dhamkees", i dun mean by that taht all bikers are the same, but well a majority of the bikers well they dun care, drive their bikes on on-coming traffic, those are some reasons (too lazy to type more), if u do summtin wrong atleast have the courtesy to well take blame , im sure ur a responsible bike rider and thats y u wrote that reply but well u shud also know that not everyone is that same.

Personally im not against bikes, im just agaist a majority of the bikers in pakistan, driving like they own the road, and well if u honk, the stare at u like, u've done summtin to pi$$ em off :|
    http://i.imgur.com/nMDe1.jpg

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice topic dude !! i hate them too not all but most of them the way they drive i really hate it, they have no standards n no rules bass jaha jaga daikhee waha ghussa dee no matter who is behind n at what speed bass lagg gai n starts shouting.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kon You know i wont say i m a expert drivers but there are few things i have learned from driving from sum years and i think and i strongly feel that driving is all about common sense and assumption..
    I was reading some user manual and it says never do anything on road that can surprise the other guy on the road and it says it all...

As far as what u said yes their are people who do this but dun u see cars doin such things ? i mean now a days i find car drivers doin more silly things than the bikers...

So i can never hate em hehe bcoz i also ride bike and car so i know how hard it can be sum time to ride a bike in rush hours when no body is willing to give u any space so u have to create sum :p

anyways don't hate em bcoz if u hate em than you will be irritated by their presence on road....
    Speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i dont hate "ALL" of them and yes not all cr drivers a the same, rigtly said and agreed.
    and about the surprise part, well thats right also, but when ur on the road one has to keep his eye on the road "it just takes a blink of an eye to mess up", so well when the indicator is on, and 1 sloes down and the biker then take the inside lane!, well that jus pisses me off , about the car drivers, well with bank loans and all evyone has a car nowadays, on signals they come and stand sooo damn close and finally touch their bumper with urs :|, so well an equal blame goes to them also, atleast in Karachi..
    http://i.imgur.com/nMDe1.jpg

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vaqas bhai you are right.

It is about the driver/rider, not the car/bike itself.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ALL

Please Take Things Positively Rather Getting In An Argue.

Its the Bike i was thinking while posting Not the Biker I personally dont like them so I posted this Topic thats all.

Even If You drive safe and what if you get hit by someone on 4 Wheels.

And Lastly My apologies for those who are hurt.

@Admin/Mod
    If you think this Topic is irrelevant kindly Remove.

I believe freedom of speech and thoughts is the main attraction of Pakwheels
    lol

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I won't say I hate bikes but I don't like them. Especially, these days in big cities, it is not a safe ride at all. Both the ride and the riders are at risk in big cities due to polluted air. The way our buses are (without the windows, and I often see the fights going on in middle of the roads due with biker and passengers of the bus because someone from the bus spit paan on the biker. Thats not it, from the health point of view, it is not safe at all, especially in Karachi because traffic jams are norm here but bikers stuck in jams and inhale the burn diesel and petrol by the cars. I haven't seen such a higher number of bikes anywhere in the world compared to the cars on the roads. It is always the bikers who suffer in case of accidents. Tullay stop bikers more than anyone, and bikers are main source of police income. When I was student, my father asked me many times to get a bike but I was (and I am still) afraid to do so and travelled in buses.

For small distances, bike is an ideal ride. But I guess they should ban bikes (less than 100cc or 150cc) to get on major roads and cars should be ban too to enter into small roads (such as roads in old Lahore, ichra, e.g.) at least during specific timings.
    Change of faces won't change anything in Pakistan. www.greenwood.pk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well
    i don think writing n changing the line this way ll b right..

i don hate bikers but i hate bikes,
    it means all bikes, even those that ll b handled by 50yrs plus age people,
    hahaha
    so there r people like in every dept of life who ruin the image of whole community, so some bikers do many wrong things n create problems for others, only those r ruining the image n this beauty of roads,
    above all the biggest risk they develop is for thier own moms n dads who have n do care for them,,,, too much care.....
    guys if u wan then u can c n visit LBC topic whr our ultimate goal is to giv a positive image to biking, n u ll find this through Rules & Regulations Insha Allah
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ All
    Me too hate bikers who think they r riding sum kind of Sports Bikes while sitting on CD-70 they r least bothered abt rest of the ppl on road......as far as hate for bikes concern so guys i have masha Allah 4 bikes so u can imagine my love for bikes....cuz thr is no fun like riding bike trust me on this one specially in PK.......n BTW if u read the whole topic mostly ppl hate bikers not bikes
    "Even the word 'IMPOSSIBLE' says 'I M POSSIBLE"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please guys, it is alright to hate a bike but try not to be disrespectful.

@optra
    i hate em too...not awl ov them but the sukha sukha guyz...ridinf cd 70's n gettn to much close to my car n ridin like they r walkin in anarkali bazar.

Those sukha sukha guys have no choice but to ride a bike and mind you, you are the one who takes uu more space on the road so blame yourself first. Please do not embarrass yourself by saying such things.
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers