Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 107
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: experience of ((((((((((CG 125 DELUXE)))))))))))))

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naveed4speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,130
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default experience of ((((((((((CG 125 DELUXE)))))))))))))

    hi bro,
    sahre ur experience with this bike,
    and tell us how this bike is?
    what is the difference between the simple one and the delux?share ur experience.
    regard,s
    FXXB and EJ8 on its way............

  2. #81
    PakWheeler Follow
    Tabi_hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    477
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @meeteepao

    Bro! as i met u, i was really inspired by the look of ur bike, its so neat and clean, as the person saying kharrr kharrr, well i didnt saw these things in ur bike as well as in mine. all depends on the care and concerns u devote 2 ur machine.

    I m a little careless the looks of the bike but i never compromise with the engine and core of the machine. I didnt mean that i m not interested in luks of the bike, ofcourse i m but i prefer core interior rather then exterior

  3. #82
    PakWheeler Follow
    awais120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear All,

    I wanna buy Honda CG125 Deluxe. Please advise should I go for 4 Gear or 5 Gear Model? Please express your opinions.. Thanks

  4. #83
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mirr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys, is it a legal requirement to have both front and back number plates on your bike? Also, is it illegal to install the non-original number plates on your bike (to keep the original ETO issued ones safe)?

  5. #84
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    onlyfaith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,934
    Follows
    3
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    its a great bike!

    icon of power since decades!
    top documentaries " Tears of Gaza"

  6. #85
    PakWheeler Follow
    Tabi_hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    477
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear All!

    I m selling brand new autolite iridium spark plug in pindi/ isd for 125
    Contact 03335841565

  7. #86
    PakWheeler Follow
    mqsdrana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    557
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Any wheel balance expert in Lahore


    I need balance for my bike's wheel (Honda cg 125 deluxe)

  8. #87
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirr View Post
    Guys, is it a legal requirement to have both front and back number plates on your bike? Also, is it illegal to install the non-original number plates on your bike (to keep the original ETO issued ones safe)?
    I dont know whether or not its a Legal Requirement, but what i do know, is they are issued for a good reason.
    Situation in Lahore is not so worse than Karachi these days. I've seen the Police/Wardens stopping those people with Older Number Plates and asking them for ORIGINAL Papers of Vehicle.
    There is a Ticket being issued these days by Traffic Wardens for not keeping ORIGINAL Papers of Vehicles. And those Muhafiz guyz, well they start a Fazool ka phadda on not having ORIGINAL documents of your vehicle.

    For not keeping ORIGINAL number plates, the LEAST you'll get is the Attention of Police/Army/Traffic Wardens. And with that i can safely say that even if those Govt. Issued Number Plates are not a Legal Requirement ... they can still help you & reduce the chances for your to be stopped by any Police/Wardens.

    Besides, who would want to keep those Plates safe anyway? They are issued for you to USE it on your vehicle, not keep it safe. That said, I dont even need to mention they SURE Do increase the Look of your bike.

  9. #88
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mirr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    No, no. I wanted to keep them safe because I don't want them falling off which is extremely likely.

    The problem that the CG 125 Deluxe has is that it doesn't seem to have the number plate holder thing on the front of the vehicle. Which means that I will have to do some kind of 'jugaar'. This means that the chance of the number plate falling off is extremely likely.

    See attached picture.

    P.s. I am not sure what you mean by "Situation in Lahore is not so worse than Karachi these days.". In karachi, I was either never stopped, or never bothered stopping when I was asked to. Keeping original papers with you at all times seems to be a stupid idea though. I know car lifting/bike lifting isn't a big issue in Lahore like it is in Karachi, but still.

    experience of ((((((((((CG 125 DELUXE))))))))))))) - front

  10. #89
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mirr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Also, who are these 'muhafiz' guys?

    What is the traffic warden policy on driving licenses? I have never got one made.

  11. #90
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The answer to your Number Plates issue will be = CUSTOM FITTING
    You can get it made from any Number Plate maker easily.

    And I dont know if you are serious about not knowing the situation of Lahore so i'll just leave it the way it is.

    Make a Colored Photocopy of your Bike's Documents and get it Plastic Laminated. Keep it in your Bike's Side Tappa at all times. Although it doesn't hurt to keep the Original with Yourself at all times. Just incase, if you face some idiot/dheet police afsar.

    You seriously Dont know Muhafiz ... duh?

    You dont have a Driving License? REALLY?
    And here you are driving in Lahore WITHOUT any fear.
    Wait ... Do you atleast have an NIC?

    If you dont have a Driving License, You will get a Ticket (On your NIC). Its as simple as it looks.
    If you dont have an NIC as well ... then have a nice night in Jail

  12. #91
    Site Banned Follow
    Ashfaq87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    756
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    The answer to your Number Plates issue will be = CUSTOM FITTING
    You can get it made from any Number Plate maker easily.

    And I dont know if you are serious about not knowing the situation of Lahore so i'll just leave it the way it is.

    Make a Colored Photocopy of your Bike's Documents and get it Plastic Laminated. Keep it in your Bike's Side Tappa at all times. Although it doesn't hurt to keep the Original with Yourself at all times. Just incase, if you face some idiot/dheet police afsar.

    You seriously Dont know Muhafiz ... duh?

    You dont have a Driving License? REALLY?
    And here you are driving in Lahore WITHOUT any fear.
    Wait ... Do you atleast have an NIC?

    If you dont have a Driving License, You will get a Ticket (On your NIC). Its as simple as it looks.
    If you dont have an NIC as well ... then have a nice night in Jail
    actually it goes like this:
    no licence then u must show NIC
    no NIC then you must show car registration papers
    no registration papers, then they take ur bike/car
    u NEVER go to jail for it

    and situation on lahore is all mast. i have seen people with just number plate behind and nothing in front and having customised number plates. only on mall road police stops u and that is if u r violating raffic rules (esp if u r riding a bike in the car lane - the one on the right unless u want to turn right that is). i myself didnt have any license up until last year. only once i was challenged for license and i didnt have it so got challan but i had NIC so it was ok. i think situation is more serious in isl, there traffic rules are more aggresively implemented. in lahore do what u like. only few roads like mall road (and that also only from lahore zoo towards fortress. else police do not borther u for useless stuff like customised licence plates. haan agar un ka mood taang karne ka ho to phir baat alag hai. i was once travelling near shalimar baag when a traffic warden stopped me. that was last year and luckily i had my licence and papers and all, i was even wearing helmet and had side mirrors fixed. the warden couldnt find anything to chalan me with so he finally said that he suspects my papers are fake and he needs to take the bike to local thana. i told him that if there is a fine on this i will pay now (i understood what he was after) he took rs100 from me and let me go.
    abobobilly, i invite u to see a scene. take time off one day from work/uni and go to muslim town moar at around 3 pm (or on Fridays at about 11.30 am). that is the time when schools get off. u will be shocked to see about 100 bikes with kids that do not even look 15 and doing even tripple sawari. and they ride these bikes from muslim town moar to wahdat road, ferozepur road and canal road. and there are so many traffic wardens there on these roads. u know better as u live in lahore as well. and they never stop these kids. the first time i saw this i was like what the hell ?!!

  13. #92
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mirr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I guess I don't know the situation of Lahore because I don't get out all that much. I guess by Muhafiz you just mean the Army.

    Yes, I have seen 15 year old kids doing 'triple sawaari' on motorcycles in the morning/afternoon school rush. To be fair, the first time I saw this, it was because a traffic warden had stopped the offenders.

    Of course I have an NIC. But, I have been driving for a very long time and never even been asked for a drivers license before. This is probably because the Police cannot issue a challaan to you if you don't have it. The most they can do is check your car papers. Anyway, I have never seen very many traffic wardens around, but then again, I don't travel much.

    I should definitely get a motorcycle license made though. Looks like i have to find some kind of 'jugaar'.

  14. #93
    PakWheeler Follow
    umer009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ mirr
    by muhafiz abobobilly(now + ) meant the special elite squad of police heaving black t-shirts and at their back written the word no fear, like the ones who killed salman taseer they are muhafiz ,
    regarding driving license ur right police dont check it but they can chalan u on ur nic even (some document of worth u cant afford to lose ) they can chalan u on it
    but importance of driving license comes when unfortunately u indulge in some acccident and even ur on right side , but nobody will admit it unless u show them ur driving license , so it is not a worthless thing

  15. #94
    Site Banned Follow
    Ashfaq87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    756
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    @ mirr
    by muhafiz abobobilly(now + ) meant the special elite squad of police heaving black t-shirts and at their back written the word no fear, like the ones who killed salman taseer they are muhafiz ,
    regarding driving license ur right police dont check it but they can chalan u on ur nic even (some document of worth u cant afford to lose ) they can chalan u on it
    but importance of driving license comes when unfortunately u indulge in some acccident and even ur on right side , but nobody will admit it unless u show them ur driving license , so it is not a worthless thing
    true. in accidents the first thing they ask is licence. if u dont have it then u better have loads of qaid e azam

  16. #95
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfaq87 View Post
    actually it goes like this:
    no licence then u must show NIC
    no NIC then you must show car registration papers
    no registration papers, then they take ur bike/car
    u NEVER go to jail for it
    Well do CAN go to jail if situation is something like those days, during Muharram-ul-Haram for example.
    Traffic Wardens are allowed to only take your Bike ... And they Do it.

    Police people are ultra dheet people. They just want to take you IN, or the least, Empty your Pockets with all Qaid-e-azam you have. And i've been in this scenario a couple of times. And if they are about to take your Bike IN for some reason, there are 90% chances that they WILL take you WITH it.

    So in the end, i can safely say ... that it depends on a Personal Experience. If YOU think that you never encountered any such trouble, then consider yourself lucky. Otherwise, every person in his life DO face such problems atleast once.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfaq87 View Post
    and situation on lahore is all mast. i have seen people with just number plate behind and nothing in front and having customised number plates. only on mall road police stops u and that is if u r violating raffic rules (esp if u r riding a bike in the car lane - the one on the right unless u want to turn right that is). i myself didnt have any license up until last year. only once i was challenged for license and i didnt have it so got challan but i had NIC so it was ok. i think situation is more serious in isl, there traffic rules are more aggresively implemented. in lahore do what u like. only few roads like mall road (and that also only from lahore zoo towards fortress. else police do not borther u for useless stuff like customised licence plates. haan agar un ka mood taang karne ka ho to phir baat alag hai.
    I wouldn't say this situation MAST at all when there is Police Everywhere, and every person has a fear of a Bomb Blast or Robbery etc in his/her heart. Ofcourse its no way close to Situation of Karachi, but its still worse enough to fillup the definition of Worse.

    I agree that traffic rules are very strict on roads like Mall Road, Jail Road, Fortress Area etc ... but its not much different in others areas. Comparatively less, but still the same.

    And there is no such thing as customized license plates. People mostly use it to increase the look of number plate ... but that doesn't not help in most cases.

    And the line i highlighted in RED ... this thing is there in Police 80% of the time. Dont expect any Police Person to be Nice with you. You be nice all you want, but you know very well what you'll get in the end for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfaq87 View Post
    i was once travelling near shalimar baag when a traffic warden stopped me. that was last year and luckily i had my licence and papers and all, i was even wearing helmet and had side mirrors fixed. the warden couldnt find anything to chalan me with so he finally said that he suspects my papers are fake and he needs to take the bike to local thana. i told him that if there is a fine on this i will pay now (i understood what he was after) he took rs100 from me and let me go.
    About Wardens, its hard to believe. Not saying wardens can't do it ... They Do ... but comparative to old traffic police ... its much less. So if you encounter any such person ... just take your chalan and leave. That a wise man would do.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfaq87 View Post
    abobobilly, i invite u to see a scene. take time off one day from work/uni and go to muslim town moar at around 3 pm (or on Fridays at about 11.30 am). that is the time when schools get off. u will be shocked to see about 100 bikes with kids that do not even look 15 and doing even tripple sawari. and they ride these bikes from muslim town moar to wahdat road, ferozepur road and canal road. and there are so many traffic wardens there on these roads. u know better as u live in lahore as well. and they never stop these kids. the first time i saw this i was like what the hell ?!!
    Naah
    You dont have to invite me to see it. I also live in Lahore and I know very well what happens in/near/around that Punjab College, Muslim Town Morr. Infact, its my route to university (punjab university) and a friend of mine also lives in that area behind Punjab College.

    Btw .... I like that Maja Shawarma in that area So about inviting, if you are really serious about that then be sure you dont forget to invite for a Shawarma Treat

  17. #96
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abobobilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    abobobilly (now + )
    Words in bracket ... I dont know what that means ... So can you elaborate?

    Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    regarding driving license ur right police dont check it but they can chalan u on ur nic even (some document of worth u cant afford to lose ) they can chalan u on it
    but importance of driving license comes when unfortunately u indulge in some acccident and even ur on right side , but nobody will admit it unless u show them ur driving license , so it is not a worthless thing
    I am really surprised how everyone is saying here that Police Dont check Driving Licenses. At first, i thought you were talking about POLICE, not wardens, because POLICE dont check for Driving License, but Vehicle Papers + your NIC. But Traffic Wardens DO.

    So no ... Importance of Driving License is NOT restricted to Accidents or whatever.

    Funny thing is ... Wardens sometimes stop people just to ask if they have a Driving License. And it also occurred to me as well ... sometimes

  18. #97
    Site Banned Follow
    Ashfaq87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    756
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @abobobilly bhai aap jab kahein aap ko shawarma khela doon ga , but i do not know where is maja shawarma. aap inti tareef kar rahe ho to must be good. kahan kar ke hai yeh maja shawarma?
    yaar in my exp only on big roads traffic police enforce law strictly. u know when police wants they can actually enforce law. i never go to mall road if i do not have a helmet
    man the scene on muslim town moar is so shocking, whenever i pass it i always look at traffic wardens to see if they will actually stop one of those kids, but they never do. and those kids do drive very rashly. they try to race with everyone. so many times i saw them crash into side walks or slip.

  19. #98
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mirr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabi_hawk View Post
    Dear All!

    I m selling brand new autolite iridium spark plug in pindi/ isd for 125
    Contact 03335841565

    I received two sets of these plugs today, and will install them along with an oil change in a day or so.

    Many thanks to Tabi_Hawk who was kind enough to courier them to me, and covered the courier charges as well. Great stuff! Much appreciated.experience of ((((((((((CG 125 DELUXE))))))))))))) - 195046
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  20. #99
    PakWheeler Follow
    Tabi_hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    477
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ MIrr
    My Pleasure. Enjoy Ur Ride. I ll b coming soon with Fuel Injectors. I m doing sum Processing. Lets c
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/122285329@N03/

  21. #100
    PakWheeler Follow
    umer009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Platinum tipped plug

    well generally i dont beleive that platinum/iridium plugs provides a significance performance boost overall but i still decided to try so purchased today NGK DPRBEGP-9 platinum tipped plug , i will tell u later on if there is any performance difference or not

    experience of CG 125 DELUXE -195209 experience of CG 125 DELUXE -195210 experience of CG 125 DELUXE -195211

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •