Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Got my new CG-125 Deluxe today(teaser pics inside)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Got my new CG-125 Deluxe today(teaser pics inside)

Salam everybody,
    Thanks to Allah Almighty, I've just got my new CD-125 DELUXE. We went to Murree Road, Rawalpindi. Visited a few show rooms (just for fun and pleasure as I already had in my mind what I was looking for). My little bro and Uncle were with me. I liked the Black Deluxe over the Red one, my uncle and bro also liked this Black beauty.

Its a bit erm embarrasing that we brought the bike in the back of a suzuki pic-up, instead of riding the bike over. But my home is at quite some distance so we chose the pick-up.

On our way to our home, many bikers and teenagers looked eagerly at our shiny new CG-125 Deluxe (enjoying itself in the back of the open-air pick-up). Me and my brother were in the back aswell. SO many guys give nice comments over the good looking Deluxe. Man, this beauty is worth REAL kissing. I love this bike, so does each and every of my friend who rides a bike.

I am still going to complete the running and polish (READ: develop ) my control over this black-powerful-sexy-looking-beauty. Just wanted to post my todays "aap-beeti" for you all. Enjoy the Pics.

Warning: The pics were shot at 1 AM, with a 2MP cell phone cam, so just wanted to tell you that the bike looks WAY sexy in daylight ( i havn't seen it in sunlight yet though, caz its been only 3,4 hours since its got home and its 1:40 AM PST right now.) i'll post some day-light pics of the shiny beauty tomorrow, till then, for the night-owls like me, here's your treat guys. enjoy my photography

Got my new CG-125 Deluxe todayteaser pics inside -516985

Got my new CG-125 Deluxe todayteaser pics inside -516986

Got my new CG-125 Deluxe todayteaser pics inside -516987

Got my new CG-125 Deluxe todayteaser pics inside -516988

Got my new CG-125 Deluxe todayteaser pics inside -516989

Got my new CG-125 Deluxe todayteaser pics inside -516990

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

good luck in advance sunny.
    hope we'll start our deluxe-riders club sometime, when we'll have a few more deluxe owners here on PakWheels.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Tomorrow inshallah me will get my bike. thanks to pakwheels.com and all you fellows to help me buying a bike.
    I am waiting for tomorow. how much time this night take. i am not getting sleep. just wait wait wait for my New Honda Deluxe bike.
    PLz tel lme what should i do when first time i get bike. mean which patrol I use. Hi-Octane is better.,or mixture of High Octane and Patrol or just Patrol..
    please Tellme.?
    and if there will be mobeloil in New Bike??
    and if not then which one.?
    How is the mobeloil which name is ATlas honda mobileoil for 125 ??
    Please reply me fellow??
    Thanks
    HERE IS THE BEST RIDER FOR THE BEST RIDES

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

buddy your emothions touched my heart, there is a phase when we get that much excitement on our achievements. and guys see he posted this on "September 29, 2007 at 1:54:19 AM" and he expected us to reply him immediately? weired man, Kidding yaar, i m not making fun of you. just keep it up..
    anyways dont worry about oil its engine will have oil in it and for petrol use Total petrol, no need to go for hi octane, if you choose high octane use 1 litre of octane with 4 ltrs of ordinary petrol.

BUT BROTHER ALWAYS RIDE SAFE, DO SEND US SNAPS OF YOUR BIKE AND I ALSO INVITE YOU TO JOIN LAHORE BIKERS CLUB.
    (i love pakistan)
    adil_dar@hotmail.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

User Tag List