0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki - Disapointment

I have just came back today from suzuki showroom here at University Road Karachi... I had been planning for alost two years to get my own GS150 that i always dreamed about.. and at last i booked it... and on the day of the delivery which as usual was late 2 days i got there to claim my bike... and there she was standing... as i got closer i got excited... the mechanic wanted me to check the physical condition of the bike and started the bike.. it sounded perfect... but then suddently one of the head bold popped up and out came the shower of oil... i was just shocked... likewise other guys standing there making their mind about the bike.. and the sales guy and mechanic reacted like it is nothing to worry about and happens all the time... okay it could be ... but then came the engineer with a nose pliers (nose plaas) and started twisting the head bolt... imagine my new bike infront of my and they are giving it a butcher treatment right infront of my eyes... i was shocked... i asked the sales guy he said dont worry we will get the whole thing fixed.. come tomorrow and everything will be fine... the second day i came.. there was my GS150 standing... i get close for a closer look and another shock... it was looking like a second hand bike.. with rusted bolts and a dent in front bumper.. pluse the front tire was flat.... i was sooooooo shocked to see this and could not find the words to get even with the sales guy... i called my brother who is also in sales and know better how to deal with these kind of situations... he got there and looked at the bike's condition.. he scolded the sales person who was standing there convicing us to sign "three claims" even before the bike has been delivered.... and after such a qurrell we decided to cancel our deal.. i was sooo disapointed not only that i wont be getting my dream bike but also that us pakistani's we are only given the task of assembling the branded machine and we could not fix the blots in a new 82,000 rs worth of bike right... and on top of that the behaviour that they keep under the suzuki logo.. i feel ashamed for ourselves.... this is not the first time this has happened before my friend got 110 cc bike and when he recieved it and brought it home it has spilled all the engine oil on the way home... and he had to get it to a shop to get the losen screws of the gengine tightened.... so this is to all my brothers who will be going to purchace bikes from there.. be ware of what they give u and dont sign anything before seeing the actual thing, as they will show u the bike after they have signed the recieve from you... so be careful.. i will be filing in an official complaint at the Suzuki Pakistan Company.. inshallah soon as to further prevent such a good brand name to creat such a bad impression on the buyers and the industry. Sugession: Since Honda has decreased the price in their products as well as quality... Suzuki is the only option logical enough that we have and if the Suzuki guys wont take drastic measures towards mishaps like these they will lose even the little market they have in pakistan against all the big arrivals like honda, yamaha etc. I m sorry if i have hurt someone due to my frustration but right now i m heart broken and wont look at my favourite bike GS150 again the same way... Allah hafiz

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sad story of yours......
    How to Modify Your car: Put some fiberglass crappy looking bumpers, spoilers are essential for your daily driver, and don't forget the TypeR.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so sad ...and shukar karo key showroom mey yee sub howa agar bike kay delivery ke baad hota tu phir tu tum gayee tey kamsey...
    my rides.....!!!.AE90 4AFE supercharged nitrous.........!!!.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhNhlNoYq8s......!!!civic 3g hatch B20 almotor nitrous............!!!intgera B18b LS Vtec nitrous

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

indeed very bad,

once gain pak suzuki wins the pathetic brand name year award in automobile industry .

hip hip **** suzuki
    Help others so that u can be Helped

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thats just one case...doesnt mean all of them are like that...frustration is understandable
    >>Time Doesnt Heal Wounds...A Kawasaki ZX-6R does <<

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well brother, i m not saying that all of them are like that.. may people have other way of thinking.. and its not the sales depart fault its the production i think...

okay let me give u some more things that i saw so to prove that it was nt only me.

1. First case was mine...
    2. My friend's 110cc who got all oil spilled the very first ride.
    3. There was a 60-65 year old white bearded gentleman at the showroom scolding the sales person that why he is making him come every day for the past 10 days for his bike registeration and he was finally after ten days told that department of excise has ban the regestration requests for this shorwroom and they have put the matter to higher authorities and soon it will resolve and he will get the registration number.
    4. Besides my GS150 there was another GS150 which was from the looks of it kind of did nt left the showroom yet and when i asked the mechanic there he said that when we were delivering it and started it the whole wiring get burned (jal gai). this is a new bike my friends..
    5. There was a guy who was sitting there from 9:30 to get the first tuning of his bike and at 30 noon he was told that "ok we have looked at ur bike.. and will inshallah tune it tomorrow.. so kindly be on time tomorrow" that guy came in with curls and left with spikes on his head...

this is all that i can remember for now.. i m going for aftar now... get to u guys later.

take care..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sad
    Life Sucks without VTEC =P

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

shoot yar.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shehzie

well i think ur not suitable for suzuki then ...

i had a suzuki sprinter non eco...and it ran superbly
    my elder bro had a suzuki bandit and now a GS150 and they are in perfect order
    another frend of mine was highly impressed by the service suzuki khanewal motors multan provided...
    and also ask ALONE MUNDA and EXTREAMIST (pakwheelers) about their suzuki bikes. im sure they will assure you of what im saying
    >>Time Doesnt Heal Wounds...A Kawasaki ZX-6R does <<

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i sure does buddy belive that this is the case with me, i guess "koi maslayhat ho gi", lakin i wish i could have owned that bike.. o well .. but i believe that i really have something in me for that bike i will get it sooner or later.. right now i m changing the dealer and will be going to akbar road one as i get my refund... hope that one is not like this..

by the way about 8-10 years ago when SD 110 was launched at 64,000 introductory price my elder brother got one and that bike made me turn my head from my dad's old japnese branded model of CD125... that 110 was supurbe... and no doubt suzuki's are tough bike its just the assamble they have in pakistan.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I feel sorry for ya. Very sad.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

HONDA HAS NOT DROPED QUALITY

HONDA 125 ROCKS IN Pakistan

suzuki bikes are of good build quality.
    it might be your case .that u got a bad peace. or a otest driven m.bike.

or the showroom must be thaka hoa.
    Past cant be brought back ..but future can be made even better than the Past..if one wants to.. ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@foosa: i do agree with u that some time these things happen. but one has to keep in mind that he was buying suzuki motor cycle not some chinese brand name that we expect this stuff. buying a new car or a motor bike or even a bicycle have a very different feeling for the owner he is happy and he wants to be happy for up coming few years, these sort of things should be taken very seriously as spending thousand of yr halal ruppees for a new bike and in return u r having scrap out of brand name,
    to me its not buying bananas or apples or some fruit that out of 1 doz 2 are bad, suzuki is charging the man in full amount atleast they should keep their standard, u seems to be a happy owner great for u but not every one is and not every bike rider is pakwheels member.

i hope u understand what i mean to say .
    no hard feeling buddy.

rgds
    Help others so that u can be Helped

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MAY B FAULT OF:
    qlty chek dept.
    showroom mechanic
    etc etc

n all missed that thing
    they must b hanged till PAIT HARAB
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Disappointed, people is Pakistan think they are doing you a favour by selling their product.
    It seems as they are giving it free to you.
    I think there should be a "Consumer act" to deal with such problems.
    Sorry for you bro.
    Justice delayed is justice denied.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sad story ov urs bro.
    Thy name's 'Fahad'. Powered by D16™​.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ malikg115

Quality check control like thing doesn't exist in Pakistan. Even in case of Honda's bikes. We are in a compromising situation in this market. No doubt. Honda is better than Yamaha or Suzuki but when you compare it to similar bikes in India, those bikes are a lot better, and thats where the quality control comes into play.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanx for the input u guys have given, if problem is to be solved it must be realized first. The fact of the matter is.. if my brother in canada can purchace a two door mitsubishi sports car for 1600$ only in healthy condition, we are doomed to compromise on bikes and cars that are offer to us here with a price tag that wont match the quality given to us...

Certainly we cant compare our bikes to india... they have so many features in their bikes with computer technology and stuff and here we are stuck in disc brakes and self starting.. and at what price... 30k 40k u get a bike with everything in india... and we are paying double that amount and getting what.. not even half the standard as compared to their bikes.. .. example... i could not close my eyes when i open the suzuki online site of india and i cant even open the suzuki pakistan site.. lets pray that we will stand tall in this regard in future.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well Mr. Shezie

Its a really bad experience but i think you have been saved from a big hassle. my cousin also got crazy enough to get this bike. since he was short on money and patience too he got a second hand GS 150, in a really good condition in 55Ks. He sold his CG 125 1992 for that, you can see the snaps of GS 150 in operation of a GS 150 thread. In only one month his excitement has vanished he has sold his GS for 48ks and again purchased his CG 125.

What happened to him, he was riding his GS 150 on the second day and it suddenly it stopped and didnt start no matter what he tried. He dragged that monster for 6 km to take it to a mechanic, he diagnosed that the CDI wasnt working properly. Since the bike was in warranty my cousin was advised to get it claimed. Suzuki people said that in 2006 model CDI was a common complaint and nothing to worry, My cousin got the new CDI in fifteen days, do i need to tell you how much he cursed the suziki in these days?

Frankly its engine is amazing but its body and paint finish doesnt go with the bike of this caliber. greatly disappointed bu this overall bike he sold it.

I am not saying that honda is the best bike in pakistan. but they are most efficient while processing the claims of their bikes, and after sales sercices. I have personal experience of that coz i got a CD 100 and had to claim many things in that bike, its very rare with honda that you have to wait for spare parts.

Good luck for future.
    (i love pakistan)
    adil_dar@hotmail.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks guyz u have saved me from such big hassles........... as I was thinking to get a bike also along with having a car as I THOUGHT that bikes need very low maintenance but shoot.............. new bikes and old ones doesn't make a difference does they........ and doesn't matter if honda is quick in processing claims if the guy who is tellling this had to claim so many times .................... so many issues in such a small machine.......... i am better off with just an old car.........
    Apart from pakwheels, my blogs can be also be viewed at http://tajziat.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List