Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Did you have an accident while riding ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Did you have an accident while riding ?

Post your stories of accidents that you had before, how many times? who was at fault ? what you should have done to avoid it? what you want to advise to others?
    This may be very helpful to others who haven't such experiences.....
    SPeEd ThRiLls

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Advice to other (Specialy bikers),
    1) While riding bikes always wear helmet.
    2) Be care full as all the four wheeler around u can make u flat on road widin a second even u r riding a Hayabusa or Y2K.
    3) Try to avoid & make distance from funky riders/drivers.
    4) Always take care of others on road while driving either a two wheeler or four wheeler.
    5) Dont try to dodge others on road.
    6) Dont try to compete other unless u now him or his mantality as unknown person can cheat u as in mine case.
    7) if u still an 2 do somerthing
    plz NOTE DOWN Tthe car number for future use.
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i think its the common thing in the life of every driver

every one have faced such thing whether ob big scale or small scale. GOD save us all

i remember when i was in college. i went to a date. i havent saw the girl to whom i am gonna date. so while i was going to the motel a car was contineously going in front of me and was not giving me the way. within this i hit that car from the back. when we stopped and Cops came it was revealed that the driver for the other car was a girl and she was not coming outt of the car. you all know why....

any how was not a major accident. My date was vanished like smoke and afterwards it was revealed that it was the same girl to whom i was goona date

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

HE IS NOT A RIDER WHO HAVE NOT ANY ACCIDENT
    HERE IS THE BEST RIDER FOR THE BEST RIDES

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i had mi first accident while riding mi friends bike and by gods grace bike ko kuch nai hua mujhe bhi thore hi nishan lage.abhi tak upar wale ka karam hai bike chalate kabhi nai gira hun
    shoaib

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

had a lot on bike!
    1 day on mornin was goin to college it rained and was rainin lil bit i was on ma bike havin speed of 105 a mehran wala cuts in i applied a lil brake to have some aasra but but bike sliped and slipeed i was wearin ma helmet jacket and gloves
    thanks to allah ma jacket was all damaged and torn from every side so was ma gloves helmet glass was broken got a lil road rash on ma knee
    bike was havin safe guard so safe guard was bend and foot rest rest was also bent !
    had a freakin morin!that day
    <BLACK SMITH>

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Once and the reason was not my fault that was dog's fault. A dog was barking and when i came near he ran behind my bike i loose control and then thaaaaaaaak! into a near lawn. Thank God no big injures
    It is impossible to please everybody.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

in 1996, qazafi stadium main jo piyala hay 2 dafa us say bahir gira, bike was yb 100 yamaha ( shukar hay bach giya ) .
    uskay baad jab thek hua to ferozepur road pay akaila he bike bahagatay huay achanak ek taangay wala pata nahi khali road pay kahan say aya aur main uskay bilkul neechay say nikal kay slip hota hua door ja gira. speed was more than 100km i guess. main left shoulder injury bcoz yamaha slips very badly and cant leave its rider. then in 2001 on my yamaha yzf250 , i was standing on a signal when it was red. the ******* taxi driver open its rear door for some purpose and hit my silencer and bike immediately falls on my right leg and leg breaked.
    did long trips on bike but safe Allhamdulilah.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I had accident two times where i thought,I AM NO MORE NOW...but both time GOD saved me....
    Punjabi ki aik saying ha k ''Motor Cycle Sheetani Charkha Hai'' so plz ride safe.....
    Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.....!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lol..! Neva had a big accident allhamdolilah, i ride safe... i.e. only speed on d roads tht allow speeding and i always ride in a straight line, keeping my lane.

Just crashed my CD70 3 times into various car's rear bumpers lolz... as Cd70 has quite pathatic road grip and in all above cases the cars applied hard brakes and i skidded into their rear bumpers.. no injuries though alhamdoliah.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by silentbiker View Post
    in 1996, qazafi stadium main jo piyala hay 2 dafa us say bahir gira, bike was yb 100 yamaha ( shukar hay bach giya ) .
    uskay baad jab thek hua to ferozepur road pay akaila he bike bahagatay huay achanak ek taangay wala pata nahi khali road pay kahan say aya aur main uskay bilkul neechay say nikal kay slip hota hua door ja gira. speed was more than 100km i guess. main left shoulder injury bcoz yamaha slips very badly and cant leave its rider. then in 2001 on my yamaha yzf250 , i was standing on a signal when it was red. the ******* taxi driver open its rear door for some purpose and hit my silencer and bike immediately falls on my right leg and leg breaked.
    did long trips on bike but safe Allhamdulilah.
    bro i had yb 100 for 4 years and now yamaha rx,as my opinion yb has good raod grip even better than cg 125 and dont get easily slipped...urs bike could have alingment problem...?
    Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.....!!!

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i am bumping this thread coz of its importance. we should all learn from these experiences and learn to rise safely.

Let me share my experience. I had an accident last month, i was going at 60km/h on multan road near thokar. the whole road is under construction so there is loads of sand and mud. and everytime a vehicle passes on it sand is kicked up like 2 feet and visibility is compromised. so i was going at 40km/h and was behind a truck. suddenly the truck turned left and i saw an open road. so i started accelerating to overtake the truck. suddenly dust cleared and i see some rock right in front of me, it was too late to apply brakes, so i just gripped the bike harder, as i didnt want to be thrown off the bike. my 125 classic hit the rocks and jumped and then skidded for a few meters. i tried to get up but my left knee wouldnt let me. some nice people came over and helped me up. all in all it was a very bad experience. i was in bed for one month, i just started riding again about 2 weeks ago. luckily only flesh wounds and knee cap and bones were all ok. the helmet saved my life that day. after reading all the above posts, i think it is quite clear that 99% of accidents is our own fault. hum sab khali road dekh kar speed marne ki koshish karte hain. in pakistan's busy roads even 50km/h is high speed as people have tendencies to jump on roads and try to cross it in any way possible. i think if we all made a habit of riding at low speed in cities, then such accidents will decrease.

Allah hum sab ki hifazat karien. Amen.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

main apne friends ka mazak urhata tha k jab koi gari aap ko hit kar k jaye to aap us ka number kyun nahin parhte last eid par main apni bike(yb100) par bakara mandi ja raha tha speed 90 thi aor mere samne ek wagon wala ja raha tha us wagon walay k samne bakra aa gaya us ne brake laga di acahnk but meri brake nahin lagi aor meri bike ne usy peechy se hit kiya front rim was damaged and fender bhi aor main kandha us k back door par zoor se laga phir main road par gir gaya
    us time mujhe ehsaas hua k accident k baad gari k number kyun nahin parha jata

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by YamahaYB100 View Post
    main apne friends ka mazak urhata tha k jab koi gari aap ko hit kar k jaye to aap us ka number kyun nahin parhte last eid par main apni bike(yb100) par bakara mandi ja raha tha speed 90 thi aor mere samne ek wagon wala ja raha tha us wagon walay k samne bakra aa gaya us ne brake laga di acahnk but meri brake nahin lagi aor meri bike ne usy peechy se hit kiya front rim was damaged and fender bhi aor main kandha us k back door par zoor se laga phir main road par gir gaya
    us time mujhe ehsaas hua k accident k baad gari k number kyun nahin parha jata
    BTW ,,,, gari k number kyun nahin parha gia????
    IGNITE YOUR LIFE WITH WHEELS.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default interesting thread

well i had an accident ye bat hai about 6 months nd its my first accident i was going to school, sham k 7bajy bary aram, skoon sy bmw drive kr raha tha then door sy meny dekha k mera signal green hai mainy accelretar dabaya ta k jaldi jaldi nikal jao meri speed 75km tak puhnch gai but jesy hi signal cross kr k chowk may dakhil hi hoa to 1 pagal spanish apna signal tortay hoy mery samny aa gya, or may break na lga ska actually break lgany ka time hi ni tha or usy hit kr di my luck that mainy seat belt bandha tha and air bag b khol gya so mujy allah k karam sy 1 anch tak ni ai but meri gari tabah ho gai thi
    so bad may mera case kuch daer chalta raha q k spanish kehta tha k mera signal green tha, may khta tha k mera green tha or waha koi camera b ni tha, means koi proof ni tha lekin mujy apny rab par yaqeen tha k mery sath insaaf hi ho ga or wo hi hoa k kasoor war spanish sabit hoa or mujy meri gari ki cost wapis mil gai
    so i want to say thaT BE CAREFULL ALWAYS EVEN YOUR SIGNAL IS GREEN AND SPEED THRILL BUT KILLS
    TAKE A FAST CAR AND KEEP DRIVING.............

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wese tu buht 5 times accident howe but i have got 1 major accident on 29th oct 2010 it was not my mistake bike ka agla cover tot k gira and tyre stuck hogya n me gir gaya jab utha tu got 2 fractures and other injuries too

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Long ago; in Khyber...its still a nightmare for me; as the person struck badly on highway. It was about Maghrib time...month of Ramadhan...everyone in rush trying to reache home before Aftar. While passing through a town on highway I reduced the speed. On my horn; people crossing the road stopped; but that poor guy came in front suddenly! He was some low IQ person, in that accident his leg was crushed; we took him to the hospital where he was operated and kept for couple of weeks.

Whenever I travel on that route everything gets recalled. I have stopped traveling in evening; Lahore-Faisalabad highway has many towns and in evening everyone is in rush trying to reach home availing day light. I prefer to start my journey after Maghrib and by the time I reach there its night time and found very few people on the road! I also dont trust people have listened the horn or have seen car lights; try to keep margin for emergency brake while crossing through towns on highway!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am afraid of accidents, even more than my father's chittar lol. And for that reason, i brake TOO MUCH ... which for one, leaves me enough chance for emergency braking, and 2nd, I dont drive rash or too fast.
    Another good reason i have not to drive too fast, is CG-125 ... not Deluxe, Classic one ... and if those owner agree with me here ... its brakes are gansta' like the bike itself. Marzi hay lag jaye, warna na lage.

i am so afraid of accidents that every single time i leave my house on my bike, i dont forget to recite Ayat-al-kursi and Safar ki Dua and i have a graveyard with my route out of my area so i never forget to greet them (i mean qabaron ko salaam).

I am so afraid of accidents that i use Helmet as MUST, and use Side Mirrors.

Even with all these precautions, baal baal bacha hoon bohat baar.
    Like for once, i am going on Mall Road, easy at about 40km/h on open road, a crossing (chowk) comes with green signal ... and i am crossing it now ... suddenly a Yamaha wala apna signal tortay huway cross karta hay chowk ko, and SMASHHHH ... but hey, nothing happened. Baal baal bach gya.
    Reason: Ayat-al-kursi

Another time, i was 100+km/h on Canal Road ... and suddenly EVERY car in front of my lane, with a distance of with good enough distance, brakes to avoid some sort of accident which just happened at the very end. I applied brakes HARD ... but as everyone know the Gandi brakes of CG-125, it just refused to grip the tyres, and the bike kept going. I would've hit those cars infront of me and would've flew away lol ... until i felt that bike automatically slided a bit (Only a bit) from rear and the next thing i remember, zara si side pay ho k, bike had crossed those cars.
    Its difficult to portray the exact scenario in words, but i tried.
    Possible Reason: Ayat-al-kursi

The thing is, i've encountered i think 2 dozens of such type of accidents, but everytime i survived. And i have a strong belief k wo 70,000 farishtay hamesha meri hifazat karte hain everytime i get out there on road.

It may seem like a Childish or Too Religious or Non-Believable, but it IS true.

Another thing in Lahore, you guyz should keep in mind is yahan:
    - Wo marta hay jo open road pay aaram say chalata hay, even if he is driving in left side.
    - wo marta hay jo Crossings may se speed se guzarta hay
    - Wo marta hay jo Cars k aagay aagay ya peechay peechay saath laga k rakhta hay.
    ... and so on :p

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ALLAH KA LAKH LAKH SHUKAR HE !!!
    m one ov the lucky that i never had accident in my life ...............
    i started driving car in age ov 11 and n0w m 13 yrz nd thanx GOD i never had accident
    once again thanx GOD

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by massterr100 View Post
    BTW ,,,, gari k number kyun nahin parha gia????
    bhai nahin parha jata, us time gari k number ki nahin apni pari hoti hai k koi gari aap ko hi na takkar mar de.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khuziz View Post
    Long ago; in Khyber...its still a nightmare for me; as the person struck badly on highway. It was about Maghrib time...month of Ramadhan...everyone in rush trying to reache home before Aftar. While passing through a town on highway I reduced the speed. On my horn; people crossing the road stopped; but that poor guy came in front suddenly! He was some low IQ person, in that accident his leg was crushed; we took him to the hospital where he was operated and kept for couple of weeks.

Whenever I travel on that route everything gets recalled. I have stopped traveling in evening; Lahore-Faisalabad highway has many towns and in evening everyone is in rush trying to reach home availing day light. I prefer to start my journey after Maghrib and by the time I reach there its night time and found very few people on the road! I also dont trust people have listened the horn or have seen car lights; try to keep margin for emergency brake while crossing through towns on highway!
    this is the problem for most accidents on road. people jumping on the street and trying to make a dash for it. such people should be charged with attempted murder and locked up. astakfirulla, but if the guy had died then you would have been in so much trouble, and it was all fault of the jay walker. we need better street environment, where we don't see jay walkers. and i tell you it is possible only if we concretely enforce those laws. how many people do we see jay walking on isl roads compared with lahore roads?? why dont i see donkey carts on mall road? why dont people use kabli horns mall road? if only our traffic police enforced law more strictly it would greatly benefit us all and save many lives. but alas, i never see than happening in pak, no atleast in the next 100 years

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List