Gentleman , your invaluable advice is once again sought, I have the option of buying a 1991 ZXR 750 (100 bhp) and a 1995 CBR 900 (124 bhp), obviously the CBR is more expensive but newer.
Regarding the following points please advice what would be a better purchase:
- Reliability (engine, electrics etc etc)
- Availibility of parts and service, i.e if piston rings or a camshaft is required later on.
- which one would be more fun to ride and easier to handle.
- This would be my first 100 bhp + bike , hence this point needs to be considered aswell.
- What to check for when buying a 10 year + old bike
Your input would be highly appreciated!
@ fossa, your advice has been gr8, thought I might ask the others aswell!!
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad