5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default MotoGP 2008 Season

Welcome to the first motogp race in qatar...and guess what...in lights ...yes the very first motogp under the lights of some few hundred light towers on the qatar track...

the race was dominated by the ROOKIES...horge lorenzo...devisioso...toseland...all three of them made good debuts....casey stoner won ...but of course it was expected...the immense power of ducati came over the challenge of the hondas and yamahas...

THE DOCTOR...didnt made a bad start to the season as well...and finished 5th after a nail biting battle of the 4th place with andre devisioso...

great skill and determination showed by lorenzo who finished 2nd behind the RED DEVIL stoner.....

2 thumbs up for the injured pedrosa who started from 2nd row on the grid...and finished 3rd after battling devisioso and rossi...

Results

1. Casey Stoner- Ducati
    2. Horge Lorenzo- Yamaha
    3. Dani Pedrosa- Honda
    4. Andre Devisioso- Honda
    5. Valentino Rossi- Yamaha
    >>Time Doesnt Heal Wounds...A Kawasaki ZX-6R does <<

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the australian gp turned out to be a great race ...i missed the 125s and the 250s coz i was sleeping...and finally fergie (in my dream ) came to me and said..UR GONNA MISS THE MOTOGP ...and i woke up like...WHOA ...

anyways...about the race now...stoner on pole...and lorenzo along side with him...and pedrosa completing the first row....rossi however had to start from 12th after a really bad crash in the qualifying..

sad to see pedrosa crashing out in the first lap...which gave hayden a fair chance to go for victory..as stoner lead the way. Rossi kept picking out ppl infront of him...and finally made it to the top five when he had a really good battle with the birthday lad James toseland...who gave the doctor some tough resistance until he passed out ..rossi kept pushing hard towards hayden who had finally given up crossing stoner who was just superb...and rossi finally caught hayden and their battle in the last lap was finally won by THE DOCTOR...when rossi passed him in a slick move...

a perfect race over all

1. Casey Stoner - Ducati Factory Team
    2. Valentino Rossi - Yamaha Factory Team
    3. Nicky Hayden - Honda Factory Team
    >>Time Doesnt Heal Wounds...A Kawasaki ZX-6R does <<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List