Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 521 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493501 ... LastLast
Results 9,801 to 9,820 of 10402
Like Tree9839Likes

Thread: Yamaha RX115 Owners & Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Yamaha RX115 Owners & Fan Club

    ​Hi, guys I am a great lover of yamaha rx115 bike. once i had a new YAMAHA RX115 when i used to study in fc college lhr in 1988. i had it for only two years and then my parents sold it after two years of usage that was a great bike there was no competitor of rx115 and after 20 years there is also no competitor of it. now i bought a 82 yamaha rx115 its working good. now a days there is a new bike yamaha rx135z is in market in malaysia,indonatia and thailand,they love 2 stroke bikes so why dont DYL IMPORT yamaha rxz135 from malaysia if its impossible dyl should assembled it in pakistan. i am sure if YAMAHA rxz arrive in pakistan it can burn the market and there will be no competitor of it bcoz YAMAHA RXZ is road king, I need ur suggestions plz have ur say,thanks


    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -572164
















    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -412858



    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -412859

    Attached Images Attached Images      
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  2. #9801
    PakWheeler Follow
    tahamalik007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    stunning and rocking!!!
    Great work faheem bhai!

  3. #9802
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tahamalik007 View Post
    stunning and rocking!!!
    Great work faheem bhai!
    thanks brother,
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  4. #9803
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @RX115 I have a question how did you cleaned the fins of Cylender and head from inside, as Fins ky darmayan men ander ja kar matti phans jati hai wo buff say bhi nahi nikal pati specially ager fins bohut lamby hon ... iska kiya hal hai ?
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  5. #9804
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    @RX115 I have a question how did you cleaned the fins of Cylender and head from inside, as Fins ky darmayan men ander ja kar matti phans jati hai wo buff say bhi nahi nikal pati specially ager fins bohut lamby hon ... iska kiya hal hai ?
    first of all thanks for visiting here, yes you are true, it would be very hard to get clean surface of cylinder block, specially inside the fins. and rx block has long fins then any other 4t bike,
    when i i bought this engine then its out look was in worst condition, but inside was safe, you know in scrap yards whether overseas or country wide, nobody do cares of these junks and they would be mostly getting wear n tear by the weather conditions, specially moisture, i wanted to make this engine just like new by outlook, thats why i did,nt choose conventional way to cleans the fins,
    i used sand blasting option to get fully clean block,head,
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  6. #9805
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I am a silent follower of your thread faheem apki bike restoration sari ki sari say Updated hon

    ok, gr8 how kuch sand blasting costed you and where you got it sand blasted ? I need guidance..


    Quote Originally Posted by RX115 View Post
    first of all thanks for visiting here, yes you are true, it would be very hard to get clean surface of cylinder block, specially inside the fins. and rx block has long fins then any other 4t bike,
    when i i bought this engine then its out look was in worst condition, but inside was safe, you know in scrap yards whether overseas or country wide, nobody do cares of these junks and they would be mostly getting wear n tear by the weather conditions, specially moisture, i wanted to make this engine just like new by outlook, thats why i did,nt choose conventional way to cleans the fins,
    i used sand blasting option to get fully clean block,head,
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  7. #9806
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    junaidakhtar01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,026
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    faheem bhai se RX series k bare mein baat karo to kisi specs wali website ki zaroorat ni parti
    he is like encyclopedia of RX-Series, i m proud of my guru!

    jab ye thread dekhta n jab jab mujhe RX ka junoon charta hai
    aik na aik din ALLAH ye wish bhi poori kerega jese ab tak tmam pori karta raha hai

  8. #9807
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I am a silent follower of your thread faheem apki bike restoration sari ki sari say Updated hon

    ok, gr8 how kuch sand blasting costed you and where you got it sand blasted ? I need guidance..
    i know that bro, pr meray ghr visit krnay pr thanks bolna to mera frz bnta ha, and its also my honour that i have at least a silent visitor like you, anyways bro do visit here on n off, sand blasting isnt expensive, mainay 2 blocks sand blast kerway thay and i think 700 ya 500rx khrcha aya tha, exact amount yad nhi rhi, but sand blasting khi se kerwai thi, i hope there will be few plants of sand blasting here in isb or rwp, but i didnt searched here, and got help by a nice friend n a seasoned biker, Junaid akhter, i want to say thanks to all of my friends, i wont be able to perform without your help

    Quote Originally Posted by junaidakhtar01 View Post
    faheem bhai se RX series k bare mein baat karo to kisi specs wali website ki zaroorat ni parti
    he is like encyclopedia of RX-Series, i m proud of my guru!

    jab ye thread dekhta n jab jab mujhe RX ka junoon charta hai
    aik na aik din ALLAH ye wish bhi poori kerega jese ab tak tmam pori karta raha hai
    thanks Junaid its my pleasure, but i tell you i am just lover yar nothing else, or itni purani bike se kisi bhi bnday ka wasta par jay or woh neeat se kam karat to meri trha hi krskta ha, thats not a big deal, or rx mai kul purzay hi kitnay hotay hain ginti k 2 ya 4 ahahahah tension free engine ha jaldi mind nhi krta pr rx khud chlta purza hota ha kabhi mayos nhi kia is nay, so 2,4 parts ko hifz krlena koi bari bat nhi ha bhai, sab shok chal rha ha dekh kab tak chlta ha mazeed......
    jab bhi rx ka mood ho let me tell, i will brief you where,when and what to buy......frame aap search krna or baki k parts mai btaon ga aap ko
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  9. #9808
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @fahad2908 thanks bro for your rare items gift to me,, i got the clutch box, and the key
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  10. #9809
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    junaidakhtar01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,026
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    frame aap search krna or baki k parts mai btaon ga aap ko
    thats like boost for me, MY PLEASURE janab jab bhi hua aap hi ko zehmat dunga

  11. #9810
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by junaidakhtar01 View Post
    frame aap search krna or baki k parts mai btaon ga aap ko
    thats like boost for me, MY PLEASURE janab jab bhi hua aap hi ko zehmat dunga
    welcome bro, saman buht ha aap mood bna lo bas
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  12. #9811
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    THanks faheem bhai I am looking for sand blaster as well in lahore or may be in Islamabad. klet c if I found one I will let every body know about it ....

    Quote Originally Posted by RX115 View Post
    i know that bro, pr meray ghr visit krnay pr thanks bolna to mera frz bnta ha, and its also my honour that i have at least a silent visitor like you, anyways bro do visit here on n off, sand blasting isnt expensive, mainay 2 blocks sand blast kerway thay and i think 700 ya 500rx khrcha aya tha, exact amount yad nhi rhi, but sand blasting khi se kerwai thi, i hope there will be few plants of sand blasting here in isb or rwp, but i didnt searched here, and got help by a nice friend n a seasoned biker, Junaid akhter, i want to say thanks to all of my friends, i wont be able to perform without your help


    thanks Junaid its my pleasure, but i tell you i am just lover yar nothing else, or itni purani bike se kisi bhi bnday ka wasta par jay or woh neeat se kam karat to meri trha hi krskta ha, thats not a big deal, or rx mai kul purzay hi kitnay hotay hain ginti k 2 ya 4 ahahahah tension free engine ha jaldi mind nhi krta pr rx khud chlta purza hota ha kabhi mayos nhi kia is nay, so 2,4 parts ko hifz krlena koi bari bat nhi ha bhai, sab shok chal rha ha dekh kab tak chlta ha mazeed......
    jab bhi rx ka mood ho let me tell, i will brief you where,when and what to buy......frame aap search krna or baki k parts mai btaon ga aap ko
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  13. #9812
    PakWheeler Follow
    danyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RX115 View Post
    welcome bro, saman buht ha aap mood bna lo bas
    @RX115 kuch saman hme bi deden
    :p
    http://bikes.qeemat.com/honda/honda-...n-pakistan.php
    Honda 150R 6.6 Lacs Price in pakistan :s

  14. #9813
    PakWheeler Follow
    danyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @RX115 Saleem Bhai ke pass 135 aiy hae indian bike silver color

  15. #9814
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waseem88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Faheem Bro..Ma Sha Allah very nice and Master Blasting....
    I Remain away from home almost for whole weak on my research project..Thinking to have some updates in my bike also..
    I need 0.50 Number Piston of Rx 135(4Y2) For my Bike..Please Keep an eye on it also.....!
    Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.....!!!

  16. #9815
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danyall View Post
    @RX115 kuch saman hme bi deden
    :p
    Honda CBR150 Price in Pakistan - Honda Heavy Bike Prices
    Honda 150R 6.6 Lacs Price in pakistan :s
    abhi aap k matlab ka saman mojod nhi ha lol
    yar cbr se hamara kya lena dena yeh to cg lovers ko buy krna chahiy, humaray liy oldies hi kafi hai

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    THanks faheem bhai I am looking for sand blaster as well in lahore or may be in Islamabad. klet c if I found one I will let every body know about it ....
    ok, if you won,t find it then also tell me, i can arrange it for you in Faisalabad too,

    Quote Originally Posted by danyall View Post
    @RX115 Saleem Bhai ke pass 135 aiy hae indian bike silver color
    yar indian rx rx to nhi hoti na bas nam ki rx hay woh, us ka saman humaray matlab ka nhi hota, only carb and clutch box alternate k tor pr use kia jaskta ha, 4TL carb has same venturi size like 4X8 carb (22mm)

    Quote Originally Posted by waseem88 View Post
    @Faheem Bro..Ma Sha Allah very nice and Master Blasting....
    I Remain away from home almost for whole weak on my research project..Thinking to have some updates in my bike also..
    I need 0.50 Number Piston of Rx 135(4Y2) For my Bike..Please Keep an eye on it also.....!
    thanks pa g, kithay ghaib e ho gai o tusi tay, i have booth eyes on it dont worry, inshallah
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  17. #9816
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RX115 View Post

    ok, if you won,t find it then also tell me, i can arrange it for you in Faisalabad too,
    wow really! this is really cool! I can go to faislabad any day its a just 1.5 hours from my current location and I can put al the stuff in car and just go on any weekend.. please please please ... tell me where I need to go and who should I meet...
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  18. #9817
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waseem88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    wow really! this is really cool! I can go to faislabad any day its a just 1.5 hours from my current location and I can put al the stuff in car and just go on any weekend.. please please please ... tell me where I need to go and who should I meet...
    Dont Worry bro...I am here in Faisalabad for you for any kind of help....!
    Where are you from....?
    Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.....!!!

  19. #9818
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hello waseem, I live in shahdarah, just beside lahore, I want to get head cylender sand blast cleaned rx115 is saying he knows some one in faislabad who does that... may be he was talking about you waseem sb.

    Quote Originally Posted by waseem88 View Post
    Dont Worry bro...I am here in Faisalabad for you for any kind of help....!
    Where are you from....?
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  20. #9819
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waseem88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    hello waseem, I live in shahdarah, just beside lahore, I want to get head cylender sand blast cleaned rx115 is saying he knows some one in faislabad who does that... may be he was talking about you waseem sb.
    Yes I know,I remained at Millat Tractors Ltd. Shahdara on Internship for one month...I did got mine from here Faisalabad...!
    YOU may contact me at 0345-7855195
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.....!!!

  21. #9820
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    wow really! this is really cool! I can go to faislabad any day its a just 1.5 hours from my current location and I can put al the stuff in car and just go on any weekend.. please please please ... tell me where I need to go and who should I meet...
    yes i was talking about Waseem,
    you can contact him
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •