Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 521 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512513514 ... LastLast
Results 10,221 to 10,240 of 10402
Like Tree9839Likes

Thread: Yamaha RX115 Owners & Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Yamaha RX115 Owners & Fan Club

    ​Hi, guys I am a great lover of yamaha rx115 bike. once i had a new YAMAHA RX115 when i used to study in fc college lhr in 1988. i had it for only two years and then my parents sold it after two years of usage that was a great bike there was no competitor of rx115 and after 20 years there is also no competitor of it. now i bought a 82 yamaha rx115 its working good. now a days there is a new bike yamaha rx135z is in market in malaysia,indonatia and thailand,they love 2 stroke bikes so why dont DYL IMPORT yamaha rxz135 from malaysia if its impossible dyl should assembled it in pakistan. i am sure if YAMAHA rxz arrive in pakistan it can burn the market and there will be no competitor of it bcoz YAMAHA RXZ is road king, I need ur suggestions plz have ur say,thanks


    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -572164
















    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -412858



    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -412859

    Attached Images Attached Images      
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  2. #10221
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,400
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RX115 View Post
    you are true bro, i have few local made baffles but i like original, just for its unique sound, and the other thing is this i us eto live in Islamabad, where only few even know about this model of YAMAHA does exist, so it would be hard to locate original or loacl made items,
    Its a very simple item - even you can make it with a drill press and a good pipe - the heavier the pipe the better it would sound - for the centre blocking pieces you can use welch plugs (engine ki tikli) or cut discs yourself from some sheet metal. The rear stinger piece should be at correct length so all the blocking pieces line up at correct spacing in the barrel. The original barrel pipe is very nicely designed - it has a pretty nice expansion chamber in it (good scavenging) - but missing the convergent cone (lesser pulse activity). You can add a convergent cone if you have a damaged exhaust barrel.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  3. #10222
    PakWheeler Follow
    hammadmuniir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Age
    38
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Pm the price for rims ?

  4. #10223
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hammadmuniir View Post
    Pm the price for rims ?
    which rims?
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  5. #10224
    PakWheeler Follow
    adil.0001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    19
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Yamaha RX115 Owners & Fan Club

    .........

  6. #10225
    PakWheeler Follow
    acs1207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adil.0001 View Post
    Salam to all, im selling my Yamaha 100cc 1985model first owner, still in orignal condition everything is orignal since 1985 metre,light,engine ,fuel tank, etc everything is perfect!! No noisy sound perfect bike ,perfect engine etc for urgent sale in Lahore..PRICE:18000....orignal book.first owner


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Hi all.. this is my 1st post in this forum. And what prompted me to post is the asking price of the above mentioned RX100. I am from India and no single owner RX with proper paper is available at that price. I recently bought my RX100 '86 model for nearly 30000/-. I had an '89 RX100.. but sold it . Nostalgia prompted me to buy the 2nd one.
    And let me tell you... you guys are lucky. Yamaha introduced more and better models in your country than in India. To those who own any make of RX I have only one thing to say... hold on to it. You will never see another like it again.

    Cheers .... and ride safe.

  7. #10226
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acs1207 View Post
    Hi all.. this is my 1st post in this forum. And what prompted me to post is the asking price of the above mentioned RX100. I am from India and no single owner RX with proper paper is available at that price. I recently bought my RX100 '86 model for nearly 30000/-. I had an '89 RX100.. but sold it . Nostalgia prompted me to buy the 2nd one.
    And let me tell you... you guys are lucky. Yamaha introduced more and better models in your country than in India. To those who own any make of RX I have only one thing to say... hold on to it. You will never see another like it again.

    Cheers .... and ride safe.
    welcome on the thread of RX lovers, yes you are very true, who ever once get connected with RX. never get rid of it, its king of road, thats why i have 3RX with me, keep visiting, thanks
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  8. #10227
    PakWheeler Follow
    evildigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    This is my first time posting anything on Pakwheels as I myself have been visiting this site searching for many things. Anyways, my question here is that: Would it be wise to Exchange my CG125 with an Rx 135 at this date. I mean.. Its 2015 now. I don't know if I make a right decision on changing the machine. What do the "Pros" suggest?

  9. #10228
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Hassan1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,265
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evildigit View Post
    This is my first time posting anything on Pakwheels as I myself have been visiting this site searching for many things. Anyways, my question here is that: Would it be wise to Exchange my CG125 with an Rx 135 at this date. I mean.. Its 2015 now. I don't know if I make a right decision on changing the machine. What do the "Pros" suggest?
    Yes,It would be very wise but .......... I'll prefer Rx 115.
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

  10. #10229
    PakWheeler Follow
    evildigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thank you buddy for your concern. Also, I would like see what Rx115 has to say on that.

  11. #10230
    PakWheeler Follow
    tahamalik007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evildigit View Post
    This is my first time posting anything on Pakwheels as I myself have been visiting this site searching for many things. Anyways, my question here is that: Would it be wise to Exchange my CG125 with an Rx 135 at this date. I mean.. Its 2015 now. I don't know if I make a right decision on changing the machine. What do the "Pros" suggest?

    its depends on rx135's condition.. parts and accessories...
    if u want more power more speed comfortableness then go for it

  12. #10231
    PakWheeler Follow
    evildigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I've seen this thread from the beginning and I can definitely say that there is something about the RX series that astounds you all. I just want to share the Power you guys are having fun with. Its just that.. I don't know.. making a decision like that makes me think twice or thrice. As I have an Ok "Sturdy" motorbike which does good if I do good with it and vice versa. I don't want to be repenting on my decision in the future. Anyways, I own a CG 125 07 model atm.

    Also, I'm targeting the Rx 135 5 Speed. All I want to know is.. does it vibrates as badly as a CG does. Does your butt hurt after riding it for like 45 some minutes. I've seen the speed videos on YouTube so I get the idea about the speed from there.

    And the maintenance!! Would the bike cost same as a 125 did. Or would it be MOAR?!!

  13. #10232
    PakWheeler Follow
    SAIFARAIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    There was a lathe machinist shop on mukka chowk who would sell these which he made himself, beautiful items.
    assalam o lecome,,,xulfiqar bro do u talking about mukka chawk karachi?

  14. #10233
    PakWheeler Follow
    tahamalik007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evildigit View Post
    I've seen this thread from the beginning and I can definitely say that there is something about the RX series that astounds you all. I just want to share the Power you guys are having fun with. Its just that.. I don't know.. making a decision like that makes me think twice or thrice. As I have an Ok "Sturdy" motorbike which does good if I do good with it and vice versa. I don't want to be repenting on my decision in the future. Anyways, I own a CG 125 07 model atm.

    Also, I'm targeting the Rx 135 5 Speed. All I want to know is.. does it vibrates as badly as a CG does. Does your butt hurt after riding it for like 45 some minutes. I've seen the speed videos on YouTube so I get the idea about the speed from there.

    And the maintenance!! Would the bike cost same as a 125 did. Or would it be MOAR?!!





    No doubt rx is very powerful & aggressive. in my opinion don't buy a rx in place of cg125... both are totally different bikes.. i will say that u shall keep both bikes.. because if u cant enjoy the ride of rx due to any reason so u will regret.. i don't want u to have regret on ur decision.. purchase a rx ride it , exprience it and keep cg also.. when u get fond of rx then u can sell ur cg ..
    rx serires doesn't vibrate at all.. no butt didnt get hurt even after riding for a long time...
    maintenance is not as cg... rx only requires a enough amount only 1 time not again n again.....

  15. #10234
    PakWheeler Follow
    evildigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tahamalik007 View Post
    No doubt rx is very powerful & aggressive. in my opinion don't buy a rx in place of cg125... both are totally different bikes.. i will say that u shall keep both bikes.. because if u cant enjoy the ride of rx due to any reason so u will regret.. i don't want u to have regret on ur decision.. purchase a rx ride it , exprience it and keep cg also.. when u get fond of rx then u can sell ur cg ..
    rx serires doesn't vibrate at all.. no butt didnt get hurt even after riding for a long time...
    maintenance is not as cg... rx only requires a enough amount only 1 time not again n again.....
    Thanks Taha.. One more thing? Do you think I may be able to find an Rx 135 In Lahore in good condition? And at approximately what price range?

  16. #10235
    PakWheeler Follow
    tahamalik007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evildigit View Post
    Thanks Taha.. One more thing? Do you think I may be able to find an Rx 135 In Lahore in good condition? And at approximately what price range?

    genuine rx135 are very rare.. u can get rx135's engine setup and parts installed on rx115..
    normal bike 40 to 50.. not totally genuine just medium

  17. #10236
    PakWheeler Follow
    evildigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Alright, that's about it. Oh! and 1 last thing, about the mechanics. Are RX mechs easy to find? Can any normal mech would be able to do it? Like.. tune up, regular seals replacements, any other stuff regarding the engine?

  18. #10237
    PakWheeler Follow
    tahamalik007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evildigit View Post
    Alright, that's about it. Oh! and 1 last thing, about the mechanics. Are RX mechs easy to find? Can any normal mech would be able to do it? Like.. tune up, regular seals replacements, any other stuff regarding the engine?

    there are few mechanics in lahore which have good knowledge and experience of rx.. Farzand, bobby, bilal, etc

  19. #10238
    PakWheeler Follow
    rx125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Salam,
    Faheem bhai need help regarding my ride,
    I got RX-125 1982 karachi registered....
    I have converted it into CDi by myself and result is really good. i am willing to sell my ride coz i got no time for my bike now. =( anybody up with the mood to buy?
    Not a regular pakwheeler. buzz me up at 0335 1223589

  20. #10239
    PakWheeler Follow
    evildigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hey Man! I would have definitely purchased if it were a 135 5 gears. Anyways Best of luck for your sale.

  21. #10240
    PakWheeler Follow
    rx125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks @evildigit......

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •