0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx

Guys plz share ur ideas there.as it become necessory.

@Mod plz keep it alive as its very helpfull for the purshasers of these bikes.they get info under one roof.
    Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -14674 Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -14675

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if any1 has 1.5 lakh he should definitely go for japanese bike instead of buying gs 150/deluxe/storm

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    if any1 has 1.5 lakh he should definitely go for japanese bike instead of buying gs 150/deluxe/storm
    ok ok you r rite i admit

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool

I used GS 500 for 6 months one canot use it for day to day commuting specially not with family, secondly it far expensive in feul consumption and maintainance, around 4 litre tu oil he dalta hai,, and no local mechnaic only professional heavy bike mechanic... 3rdly spare parts are again a big problem ager mil he jaien gy tu akhir mehnagay...

onli one quality VERY HIGH SPEED ,,, bas or boys like me slim and smart ko wesay he suite nahi keray gee ,,, lolzzzz

by the way check my ride GS 500E 1997 model HERE Attached I sold it later on because of high feul prices..

Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx - 186805
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i will preffer buying a used gs 500E instead of that failed bike deluxe 125,
    by adding some more amount in 1 lakh

Used GS500E? I didn't see any on my walk around.

You feel the Deluxe 125 is a failed bike?

Adding more? How much more? I'm just curious. I doubt i'd buy it due to the same reasons you have listed above. Parts and maintenance.

Also note that I am not buying the bike for it's 'pick' or 'top speed'. I am only interested in long term reliability for the most part and something that looks decent. i.e. doesn't look like a frickin' CD70 clone that you see everywhere.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

built quality cannot be judged by just spectating a product,
    its something which can only be judged in the long run
    I agree with you in principle, but my point was that the Honda Deluxe looked like a more polished end product. I reiterate that I am not a motorcycle expert, it was just the feeling I got looking at the two bikes.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well quality wise all are good, mean to say honda/gs /piaggio,
    difference is mainly in feautures and a little bit in performance ,
    talkin abt reliability , none of these bikes will fail u on road wat so ever,
    rest u can read the reviews for all three bikes and make ur mind
    there can be small problems in every bike u buy like loose connection sometimes or nut and bolt problems but main thing is engine ,which all of these bikes have reliable
    always check the reliability by checking and reading the reviews of engine of any bike bcz it is the heart
    regarding shine its just in ur mind and every new bike glows evenly if properly cleaned,
    maintainence is imp factor for achieving long term reliability for any bike u buy

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/UMERFA%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx - 186805 Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx Waqar Bike
    nice pic man, looking cool on ur gs

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You asserted in one of your posts that the Deluxe is a failed bike. You go on to say that none of the bikes will fail you on the road and they are all good quality-wise. I am curious as to why you said that.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Thanx man, believe me I am one bike crazy Idiot who just buys the bike right off, which ever I like..

@MIR : GS 500E is very very reliable TOURER SPORTS also, I went to THANDYANI (north PK) with my buddy who was riding a CD 200 ROAD MASTER .. and the TOUR was awesome.

nice pic man, looking cool on ur gs
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mirr View Post
    You asserted in one of your posts that the Deluxe is a failed bike. You go on to say that none of the bikes will fail you on the road and they are all good quality-wise. I am curious as to why you said that.
    That is a sort of Racism for bikes that dude has :p

Besides, everyone know why they shouldn't spend on Deluxe. Everyone knows that it doesn't justify price/performance/functionality factor. Everyone here buy Honda because they are Honda Lover. Simple as that.

Hamari Pakistani awaan does not accept ANY CHANGE easily. Which means, Piaggio ki traha ki jitni marzi bikes aa jayen, 1 ****** bag phir CG-125 Classic he lene jaye ga lol

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Fair enough. You are correct on the price/functionality and the 'honda is honda' points.

However, when you talk about change, I do no see major differences between the two. They are very similar in terms of superficial attributes, i.e. body shape/looks. Functionally, the only major differences are self start and perhaps a higher petrol mile to liter ratio. There are some other minor differences but nothing major (post 5 by chery1 in this thread).

Are you saying that the Deluxe is a failed bike based purely on the price point?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Failed Bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow thts a new statement, wht a fantastic statement just to fulfil ur own satisfaction. Owning deluxe is a sense of proudness. every body saw u if u r on deluxe. and thats wht the viewer's show. i havn't changed tyres for years as well as rims r geniune, two times alligned for years no rust or damage. Engine is still geniune, never touched it uptil now. Is that a Failed Bike ????????????????????????

If fail then HOW?????????????????

parts are easily available and reliability s there, is tht a failed Bike????????????

If YES, I wana be Failure, it suits me ..............................

Talk about Ravi after 05 years of driving it daily then tell me about the issues and concerns. and this is a successful bike after 05 years of riding then do tell us all

Failllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllled Bike

Wow

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Are you saying that the Deluxe is a failed bike based purely on the price point?
    Assuming you are asking this question from umer009 i doubt this being the actual reason behind his hatred. I've seen his love for piaggio. A person owing Piaggio definitely does not want to start a bike using the KICK ... yada yada yada and what not :p

As for the CHANGE in bikes in Pakistan, you should also observe people that Whenever you talk about any other brand than Honda, even if its Suzuki, Sohrab, or Ravi ... the only response you get is ptff ... china ki ghatiya bikes ... meh
    Seriously ... i am talking with this my personal experience. And this thing makes me laugh Hard.
    This doesn't end with Bikes. Its the same with every thing out there like Mobiles, Computer Components etc etc

So there isn't any major change in Deluxe, other than its stylish body with no Self-Start etc ... Why the hell people are READY to pay 1 Lac plus for it? The answer will be, Honda Genuine hay ... baaqi sub china.
    Yahi pay 1 aur band le aao, like Piaggio or Excel125 with Self Start, even more stylish body, just comfortable as Deluxe ... people will not buy it.

Meaning ... People are NOT ready to accept even the slight change.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ehhe heh e hh eehhehe AGREE

but frankly man I have spent some time in Islamabad with Suzuki Sprinter, that bike holds a Japanese assembled orignal Engine (as far as I heard ) So I have very good experience with suzuki too, plus I owned a 500E for a while too it was good too .. Yamaha YB 100 ROYALE is already famous enough .. as we all know.. now I have Honda as well for last 3 years its going Superb as well.. Change is Good one should accept and enjoy it Pakistanis should grow graudually I guess.

[QUOTE=abobobilly;2592131]Assuming you are asking this question from umer009 i doubt this being the actual reason behind his hatred. I've seen his love for piaggio. A person owing Piaggio definitely does not want to start a bike using the KICK ... yada yada yada and what not :p

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Abobobilly: The question was originally directed at umer009, but that last post that you quoted was in response to you. I thought that you were supporting his 'failed bike' hypothesis and wanted to know why.

China makes some fantastic products. I am not implying otherwise. I'll even go as far as to say that engines currently being produced in China are extremely competitive in terms of quality compared to Japanese. There are some very specific reasons for Japanese products being more expensive and has little, if anything, to do with quality.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Abobobilly: The question was originally directed at umer009, but that last post that you quoted was in response to you. I thought that you were supporting his 'failed bike' hypothesis and wanted to know why.
    I dont support any person talking One-Way. So NO .. I wasn't supporting him in anyway. You thought wrong.

And dont fall for this 'failed bike' idea. I am pretty sure you are sensible enough to make your own judgment.
    Besides, you said it yourself that you looked at honda and it FELT more attractive to you.

Heck i admit that i myself am looking for a Deluxe because i am fed up with my Uncomfortable & Dangerous (because of less road traction) ride i.e. CG-125 classic. The only reason stopping me doing this, is because i am in My student life, and there is A LOT to think about before i make this decision. Spare Parts' Expensiveness for instance. Fuel Economy lower than classic etc. A bike costing an arm and a leg, Obviously will require more attention and care.

In the end, i will only say ... Whatever you'll buy, try to get a Test Ride first. Deluxe felt attractive to you. I am sure it'll be a good experience for you as well.
    Haan agar experiment wagera karna hay, then there are several bikes out there like Piagigio, Excel, Striker, GS-150 etc etc.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The Deluxe does indeed cost an arm and a leg. That is why I am asking so many questions. I'll continue to sit on my money till I am absolutely certain. The money certainly isn't burning a hole in my pocket.

I talked to several Honda dealers, and they all said it was not a good idea to have self start due to the way the bike was built and it's technology and engine, which is why Honda didn't put it in. Anyone care to comment?

Has anyone seen the Atlas Honda ('main to honda lehsan') advert? It made me laugh out loud.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@mirr
    well ur sensible enough to judge the things urself , its a complete lie that honda cant built a self in bike , in all the international models of honda 125, self is coming for years and all the engine design is same
    and to clarify u some points why deluxe is failed here is the reason
    piaggio introduced the euro 2 thing first ,when there was nothing in deluxe
    deluxe copied that same euro II converter and launcehd it after 1 year of piaggio
    second was 5 speed gear box , which honda is being providing for years and years in international but in pakistan they were nt providing it can is ask why ?
    they just copy and paste things frm here and there to launch a product
    yet there price is 1lakh plus , plus bike has less performance as compared to piaggio
    people say honda has reliability ,
    piaggio too has it ,my bike is 1 year old 10000+ km driven, nt a single engine problem, just tuned two times total frm the day i bought and its running perfect,
    starts with first self in morning in this cold weather , plus i did a one long trip to nathia gali with two persons
    i dont know what else is the definition of reliability these people want to give
    if piaggio is china stuff, atlas honda is no longer the made in japan

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -187268 Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -187269 Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -187270 Ravi piaggio storm 125 vs honda cg125 dlx -187271

here is me on my ex gs 500s now i own one but its in building process

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers